Old April 16th 21, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [VK2TPM] Monitor multiple digital modes simultaneously with Hermes-Lite and SparkSDR

marxy's musing on technology

Monitor multiple digital modes simultaneously with Hermes-Lite and SparkSDR

http://blog.marxy.org/2021/04/monito...tal-modes.html

The Hermes-Lite 2 continues to impress. I've now been turned on to the
wonders of the cross platform SparkSDR software which open up multiple
receivers, running different modes, and (if you have WSJT-X installed in
the normal place), it decodes. Here is my setup under Ubuntu with receivers
for WSPR, FT8 and JT9.My thanks to Robin, G7VKQ, for bringing this to my
attention!Â*