Old May 1st 21, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [W2LJ] Two QRP-ARCI things

W2LJ QRP - When you care to send the very least!

Two QRP-ARCI things

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

QRP-ARCI is conducting a survey about their contests. This survey is NOT
JUST FOR QRP-ARCI MEMBERS. They would like all QRPers input. Please got to:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V5C2YMK
It only takes a few minutes out of your time; and it will help them plan
events to maximize participation - and that benefits all of us.
Secondly, they have made an announcement about one of their sprints that is
near and dear to my heart, the 2021 QRP-ARCI Hoot Owl Sprint. I've been a
participant for years when family events allow. It was from the Hoot Owl
Sprint that I got my first ever certificate for participating and being the
high scorer for New Jersey. The certificate was unexpected, but was
delightful all the same. In any event, that experience led me to form my
policy about certificates for the NJQRP Skeeter Hunt.
The details for this year can be found he
http://qrparci.org/contest/hoot-owl-sprint
This is a fun, easy paced contest. One of those that you can have fun in
whether you're a veteran sprinter, or a dyed-in-the-wool newb. Join us - if
propagation is halfway decent, I guarantee you'll have a good time!
In other Ham Radio news, much of New Jersey has a high wind warning today
from about Noon to 6:00 PM local time. Last night before dinner, I
installed the hose clamps, securing my W3EDP support mast to the chain link
fence post. I am hoping that with that said and done, I will not have a
repeat of the incident from last March. Knowing my luck, the whole darn
fence post will come down!
72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

[W2LJ] Two QRP-ARCI things W2LJ via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Dx 0 May 1st 21 06:08 AM
[QRZ] 2021 QRP-ARCI Hoot Owl Sprint QRZ.com via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 April 30th 21 07:46 PM
QRP-ARCI an old friend General 0 September 17th 06 04:52 PM
QRP-ARCI an old friend Policy 0 September 17th 06 04:52 PM
QRP-ARCI Noon-Air Equipment 0 September 14th 06 08:38 PM