Old May 12th 21, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [KB6NU] Heal yourself while operating CW

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Heal yourself while operating CW

A friend of mine recently sent me a link to The Healing Frequencies of the
Human Body. It starts out:

Humans have understood for centuries that sound has a profound effect on
the human body and mind. Ever since our discovery of music and shamanistic
chanting, we have been pushing the boundaries of how the healing effects of
sounds and frequencies can be measured.

So what are the healing frequencies of the human body?Â*Certain frequencies
of sound are used as part of therapies in order to manipulate human
brainwaves to promote healing of the body and mind. Sound frequency healing
has been used to treat several different kinds of ailments such as
insomnia, anxiety, depression, and disorders of the nervous system.

The article lists 11 frequencies that are regarded in alternative medicine
to be particularly healing to the human body, including 40 Hz, 174 Hz, 285
Hz, 396 Hz, 417 Hz, 432 Hz, 440 Hz, 528 Hz, 639 Hz, 852 Hz, and 963 Hz.

So, could using these frequencies as your CW sidetone improve your health?
40 Hz is probably too low to be practical, but the other frequencies might
be usable. Heres what the article has to say about these frequencies:

174 Hz. 174 Hz is associated with the reduction of both pain and stress.
285 Hz. 285 Hz is considered to beÂ* instrumental in the healing of cuts,
burns, and other physical wounds.
396 Hz. 396 Hz helps transform negative feelings, such asÂ* fear, grief, and
guilt,Â* into positive, joyful ones.
417 Hz. 417 Hz helps remove negative energy, such as the energy surrounding
a past trauma or negative energies in the ambient environment.
432 Hz. 432 Hz leads to greater levels of mental and emotional clarity and
a higher level of spiritual development.
440 Hz. 440 Hz aids in the listener’s cognitive development.
528 Hz. Also known as the love frequency, 528 Hz is a sound associated with
blessings.
639 Hz. 639 Hz produces positive feelings and encourages clearer
communication practices and situational awareness.
852 Hz. 825 Hz keeps the mind from overthinking and helps remove intrusive
thoughts, and negative thought patterns.
963 Hz. 963 Hz is known as both the “pure miracle tone” and the “frequency
of the gods. and is associated with higher spiritual development.

Personally, I think 396 Hz, 432 Hz, and 639 Hz show the most promise. We
all need more positive, joyful feelings, greater mental and emotional
clarity, and certainly better communications! Im going to give them a
try.Â*Beginners, on the other hand, might want to try 852 Hz as their
sidetone. Overthinking and negative thought patterns can certainly be a
hindrance to learning the code.

Being an engineer, I wonder what the tolerance is on these frequencies. For
example, is 433 Hz OK, or does the tone have to be exactly 432 Hz? And,
what about spectral purity? Fortunately, my Flex 6400 allows me to set the
sidetone with 1 Hz resolution. Of course, to achieve that 432 Hz sidetone,
I have to zero beat the incoming signal very accurately.

What do you think? What tones will you try?

The post Heal yourself while operating CW appeared first on KB6NUs Ham
Radio Blog.