Old May 19th 21, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.policy,oma.general,nebr.misc,rec.radio.info

Default Nominations still needed for the 2021 Nebraska ARRL Convention

Hello All,

I have received some, but not all catagories for nominations. Please
send me nominations to some deserving hams.

I need nominations for outstanding hams from 2020. I have the hams
from
2019 already and I need nominations in these catagories.

Skip Miller WØWKP Lifetime Achievement Award. Must be a ham for at
least 25 years and can be an OM or YL. Give me a description of their
accomplishments and contributions over their lifetime.

Gwen Anderson KØGAA Memorial Award. Open to any ham who really
helps
to keep a club or event together. Basically works behind the scenes
and
expects no recognition for the job well done.

Nebraska Ham of the Year. For any ham radio operator 18 or older as of
December 31,2020. What are their contributions to the hobby that sets
them apart.

Nebraska YL Ham of the Year. Same qualifications as above except YL

Nebraska Young Ham of the Year. Can be an OM or YL under age 18 before
December 21, 2020. How have they contributed to the hobby during 2020?

Public Service Award. Open to any ham any age that has contributed to
society or their job in making it a better place.

Please have these nominations to be by the end of May 2021.

Email to

ARRL Nebraska Section
Section Manager: Mr Matthew N Anderson, KA0BOJ