Old May 25th 21, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default [KB6NU] ICQ Podcast Episode 351 - New RSGB President discusses IARU/RSGB Survey

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

ICQ Podcast Episode 351 - New RSGB President discusses IARU/RSGB Survey

On this episode, I joined Martin M1MRB, Leslie Butterfield G0CIB, and
Edmund Spicer M0MNG, and we discussed the following:Â*

CANWARN Online Training 2021

Amateur radio on BBC Essex Breakfast Show

IRTS AGM Rejects New Licence Level Proposal

Congress Seeks to Designate National Amateur Radio Operators Day

Amateur Radio Software Award Goes to KN4CRD for JS8CALL

This episodes feature is a discussion of the RSGB Survey with the new RSGB
President.

As always, we get off on some tangents. For example, in the discussion of
the IRTS (the Irish equivalent of the ARRL) rejection of the new license
level, we ended up discussing how smaller countries regulate amateur radio.
In the discussion of amateur radio on the BBC Essex Breakfast Show, Martin
mentioned that he knew the YL who called in to discuss ham radio, and how
she was just a great operator.Â* I opined that some hams are just born
operators, while others are not.

Anyway, I hope that youll find this episode interesting.

The post ICQ Podcast Episode 351 New RSGB President discusses IARU/RSGB
Survey appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.