Old July 28th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default tonights lunacy

12 possible contact they were fast and furious tonight did someone have
an EME contest I did not kno w about I turnon the radio on the freq I
park on and had a staion Calling ME by call before I even called CQ
nation recieved
3 germans
a Russian.
Nevada USA
California maybe (the end got stepped on by ...
SERBIA
Sweden
another Italian
Indiana
Ontario (though it got a bit pinched by
another holander (my 3rd

Old July 28th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.flame,rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

bless you and grant you pecae soon

Old July 28th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
bearing false witness is a sin wismen
12 possible contact detail or on my emeblog

Old July 28th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.flame,rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Old July 28th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.flame,rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

an old freind wrote:
stfu fruit

stfu you sick freak

the only russian you made contact with was "big dick boris" in a petro
toilet, you filthy cock crazed homo!

Old July 28th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.flame,rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

tonights lunacy an old freind General 6 July 28th 06 10:58 PM
HAARP Show on TONIGHT's Coast to Coast AM 01/23-24 Steveo CB 0 January 28th 05 09:35 AM
An exercise in lunacy. Jack Painter Shortwave 1 October 22nd 04 12:06 AM
Scheer? A Confirmed Case of Lunacy King Pineapple Scanner 0 July 19th 03 02:18 AM
Scheer? A Confirmed Case of Lunacy King Pineapple Shortwave 0 July 19th 03 02:18 AM