Old August 1st 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default davy has no shame!

We can discuss it after the ARES meeting if you like.

Why would he, he's not a member of ARES, you hiding behind a woman,
blowhard. Who would you hide behind at the meeting your fatassed lover
Bertie? All I did was hide behind my door because I didn't have my makeup
on.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wismem wrote:

Surely you jest,

Hi Lardass Davies! Tell us why you hid when Oris stopped by!

At Roger's door:

Ding-dong

[silence]

Ding-dong

[silence]

Ding-dong

[silence]

It is always interesting to see you question the manhood of another.
You know that you are, in reality, a fearful little gnome. While you're
regaling us with your tales of moonbounce operation, Roger, fill us in
on your unwillingness to open your own front door.

Dave K8MN
Old August 2nd 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

dave hell posts pics of his skank!

http://cyberscat.com/sample/07_2.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

you're as sick as the ****ing tard,davey!

What's the matter with you, Roger? Are you just not able to deal with
your demons?

What's the matter, fatassed Davey, can't handle the truth?

You're so out of touch with the concept of truth that you have no
concept of reality, little sociopath. There is not one ounce of
goodness inside of you. If you'd like to discuss it, be sure to attend
next Monday's ARES meeting. I'm so looking forward to seeing you there.

Your ex streetwalking wife probably turnsd tricks at the mall bathrooms
d\uring her lunch hour.

"D\uring"? What happened to your wife, Roger? What about your
children? How did it come to pass that on the day of your adoptive
Mother's funeral, you were posting filth on the internet?

We can discuss it after the ARES meeting if you like.

Why would he, he's not a member of ARES, you hiding behind a woman,
blowhard.

He's/your not? I guess your ID card expired. You'll have the
opportunity to obtain a new one on Monday. I'm not hiding behind a
woman, a front door or anyone, Roger. In your heart of hearts, you're
fully aware of that. I don't know of a single soul who is intimidated
by you.

Who would you hide behind at the meeting your fatassed lover
Bertie?

I don't think Bert will be attending so you'll have plenty of
opportunity for discussion with me. I promise to give you my full
attention. I'm looking forward to our chat.

Dave K8MN

Old August 2nd 06, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wismem wrote:

Surely you jest,

Hi Lardass Davies! Tell us why you hid when Oris stopped by!

At Roger's door:

Dave hid behind his wife

Funny how you always hide behin d somebody else, at an ARES meeting,
when you supposedly go to somebody's door.

Old August 2nd 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.radio

Default I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

Old August 2nd 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

dave hell posts pics of his skank!

http://cyberscat.com/sample/07_2.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

you're as sick as the ****ing tard,davey!

What's the matter with you, Roger? Are you just not able to deal with
your demons?

What's the matter, fatassed Davey, can't handle the truth?

You're so out of touch with the concept of truth that you have no

BWHAHAHAHA oh, the irony. You've posted lies about him from day one.

I have told no lies about "him", ever. If I write that you are a
deranged piece of filth, no lie has been written.

Like is Roger Wiseman when the IP headers
clearly indicate his posts originate from an Atlanta GA, dialup after
you look up the numbers.

Makes no difference at all, UnWiseman.

concept of reality, little sociopath. There is not one ounce of
goodness inside of you.

Aww, you going to cry, you fat sack of ****?

Cry? Hardly. I'm hoping that you attend the ARES meeting so that you
and I can have some quality time, bonding.

If you'd like to discuss it, be sure to attend
next Monday's ARES meeting. I'm so looking forward to seeing you there.

When he isn't a member of that organization why would he be there to
see you hide behind another ham?

Did you/he resign? At your only meeting, I sat right next to you. I
spoke to you. I let you know who I was. Who was I hiding behind then,
UnWiseman?

Your ex streetwalking wife probably turns tricks at the mall bathrooms
during her lunch hour.

"D\uring"?

"Velley?"

You seem to keep going back to a single typo I made. When you leapt
upon it, my response was to acknowledge making a typo. You keep coming
up with numerous new linguistic forms.

Dave Heil shows off his knowledge of Spelling as well as Geography
in t:
"the one in a narrow velley between two hills"

What happened to your wife, Roger? What about your
children?

What do you care?

It is only fair. After all, you seem most interested in my family. I
thought I should reciprocate.

How did it come to pass that on the day of your adoptive
Mother's funeral, you were posting filth on the internet?

His mother didn't have a funeral, looks like you lied again.

That's strange. It was announced in the local paper.

We can discuss it after the ARES meeting if you like.

Why would he, he's not a member of ARES, you hiding behind a woman,
blowhard.

He's/your not? I guess your ID card expired.

No, he isn't a member, dumbass. Thery really didn't do much for the
area, especially with you as a part of it.

You joined at the only meeting you attended. Did you resign?

So "thery" didn't do much for the area? How would you know? How have
you been involved? When did you participate in any event?

You'll have the
opportunity to obtain a new one on Monday. I'm not hiding behind a
woman, a front door or anyone, Roger. In your heart of hearts, you're
fully aware of that. I don't know of a single soul who is intimidated
by you.

You'll hide behind another ham there. And you do hide behind others.

Do you mean like when I sat right next to you? Was your invisible
friend between us?

Who would you hide behind at the meeting your fatassed lover
Bertie?

I don't think Bert will be attending so you'll have plenty of
opportunity for discussion with me. I promise to give you my full
attention. I'm looking forward to our chat.

No, you'll have to perform your fellatio on another. Now who will you
hide behind, you fraud?

I'll do what? Are you compelled to demonstrate how unstable you are?

Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting, Rog. It'll be a lot of fun!

Dave K8MN

davy has no shame! [email protected] Equipment 14 August 2nd 06 05:00 PM
a real shame JJ General 1 May 10th 06 05:31 PM
David Beckhams Hooker Shame Zor-El of Argo City Dx 0 October 23rd 04 06:18 PM
Shame on me yojimbo Shortwave 3 October 8th 04 08:47 AM
shame on you carolinians for voting for that rip off lawyer gw CB 15 February 6th 04 09:58 PM