Old July 30th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.west-virginia,alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.asshole.roger-wiseman

Default White trash seeking

Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a
large tool. Perfer large bald men 25-35. I am a 50 something Jewish
man who has a fat wallet and is very lonely. I like to jack to Shemale

porn but perfer a man who is "all man", a mans man if you will.

If you think you are the one then call me at 1-304-845-0109. Ask for
Roger.

Old July 30th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.west-virginia,alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman

Default trolling right along

Roger Wiseman wrote:
Glendale WV si

truely woger wisemen does eough on his own to his name he does not need
your help

of course his lack of honnor will prevent him from I have defended
(wtih EME runing I am feeling kind) seeing this and he resume his
attacks on me tomarrow

Old July 30th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.west-virginia,alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman

Default trolling right along to my song

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...
Roger Wiseman wrote:
Glendale WV si

truely woger wisemen does eough on his own to his name he does not need
your help

of course his lack of honnor will prevent him from I have defended
(wtih EME runing I am feeling kind) seeing this and he resume his
attacks on me tomarrow

It was twenty years ago today,
Roger Wiseman forced the boys to be gay
He's been going in and outa their rears
And he's made them into ravin' queers.
So watch out or I'll force on you
The act we've hated all these years,
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band.

We're Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room
Band,
Disciples of the Bucktoothed Choad,
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band,
Sit back and watch us shoot a load.
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound, Roger Wiseman's
Greyhound,
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band.
It's wonderful to be here,
But Wiseman's full of crap,
The dirty goddamn pederast:
That ****er gave us syphilis,
That ****er gave us clap.

I don't really want to stop the show,
But I thought you had all better know,
That Wiseman's going to play a song,
On a stickpin that he stuck through his schlong.
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Bucktoothed Choad
And Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band.

Old July 31st 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.west-virginia,alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lardass Davies not,
Roger Wiseman wrote:
plagiairizing Lardass' lame song

Morgan's Sock
music: "Crocodile Rock"
(R. Dwight/B. Taupin/R. Wiseman)

Lloyd remembers when he was young
He and Morgan had so much fun
Jerking off and sucking dicks
Had a beat-up trailer where they used to turn tricks
But the biggest kick Lloyd ever got
Was doing the Wild Thing to Morgan's sock
While Davey would be playing with his cock
Lloyd would hop on and bop it to Morgan's sock

Well, Morgan's sock, it's gross and shocking
But Lloyd couldn't get enough
If he didn't screw it once a day, he'd threaten to play rough
Oh Lawdy Mama, the shrieks and howls
As Lloyd was stirring that poor sock's bowels
And Davey and Steve ran for towels

But the years went by and the sock wore thin
Morgan found other guys to stick it in
Lloyd stands weeping by the washing machine
Sniffing his own sweat socks and creamed jeans
But he won't forget the kicks he got
Slamming it into Morgan's sock
Davey tries, but poor Lloyd cries
Thinking of Morgan's sock between his thighs

Old July 31st 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
Lardass Davies not,
Roger Wiseman wrote:
[...]

What makes us think that Roger subscribes to any religious faith?

Don't forget the ARES meeting a week from today, Rogie! We'll have a
nice, long talk.

Dave K8MN

Old August 2nd 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote:
Lardass Davies not,
Roger Wiseman wrote:
[...]

Are you kidding me? I never leave my house now that I found out Lloyd has a
web cam watching my every move.