Old August 2nd 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

Default Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
and I

And I hope your car has brake failure.

I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

Old August 2nd 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Davy is Mark's Mutual Jacking Partner!

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

Not Lloyd but his inner woman whining wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ooglegroups.com...
666 wrote:

aman calling himself a rapist claims to be my mental Superior

He's calling you a rapist, child molester.

That's incorrect, nutball. He is/you are posting as one wearing the
mantle of child rapist. You're claiming to be "kb9rqz_child_molester"
You've claimed to be any number of things. Beneath it all is little old
sociopath Roger Wiseman AB8MQ.

You belong in a rubber room, you pathetic lump of defective carbon.

poor davey is all upset.........
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm not at all upset, Rogie. I'd like to thank you for lending
credence to my statement. You need to be institutionalized, removed
from society, put away for a long stay. You don't know how to behave in
a civilized society.

Just like you don't know how to read message headers, you stupid son of
a bitch:

4.153.209.244

dialup-4.153.209.244.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net (4.153.209.244)

4.0.0.0 - 4.255.255.255
Level 3 Communications, Inc.
1025 Eldorado Blvd.
Broomfield, CO
US

ARIN Contact

+1-800-436-8489

Poor Davey, molested by his now dead preist daddy as a child.

The word is "priest", Rogie. No, I was never molested by anyone. Were
you molested? Is that what happended to cause you to end up as a sociopath?

Dave K8MN

Old August 3rd 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
and I

And I hope your car has brake failure.

I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

You should pray for yourself sodomite.

Old August 3rd 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
and I

And I hope your car has brake failure.

I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

You should pray for yourself sodomite.

you ran off from nimbusters I see

Based upon Honor? 666 General 34 August 20th 06 11:52 PM
Newbie Question: PC Based Oscilloscopes [email protected] Homebrew 5 July 20th 06 05:08 PM
DDS based signal generator Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 19 March 27th 05 03:11 AM
HOW RARE IS DXCC HONOR ROLL ?? Uncle Peter Dx 1 July 3rd 03 12:40 AM