RadioBanter

-   -   NO9GL Faked Moonbounce Chat Room Now Open (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/100466-no9gl-faked-moonbounce-chat-room-now-open.html)

NO9GL August 3rd 06 09:52 PM

NO9GL Faked Moonbounce Chat Room Now Open

After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

an old freind August 3rd 06 10:50 PM

more libel from Robeson stooges

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

go ahead dig yourself and robeson deeper

No Bounce August 4th 06 02:01 AM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon and only a bogus QRP station answers

On 3 Aug 2006 14:50:26 -0700, an old freind wrote:

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

an old friend August 4th 06 02:57 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

more libel

Where?

wy dntot just admit t it steve

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] August 4th 06 08:20 PM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon and only a bogus QRP station answers

Whata great group of guys!!

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Morkie!

an old freind August 4th 06 08:52 PM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon and only a bogus QRP station answers or maybe not

wrote:
Whata great group of guys!!

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Morkie!

the realy csadistic part is I laso have received emails from some the
staion confirming some of the contacts but far from all of them

my delimia beomce do I try to confrim theese conacts some of which I
supect are legit when I can am sure that some of them are NOT

K4YZ August 6th 06 03:42 PM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon and only a bogus QRP station answers

an old freind continues to try and hide his illegally claimed EME
QSO's:
wrote:
Whata great group of guys!!

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Morkie!

the realy csadistic part is I laso have received emails from some the
staion confirming some of the contacts but far from all of them

What will be sadistic is YOU sending THEM a QSL card.

Let the guy who made those QSO's for you do it. It's a fraud
coming from you.

my delimia beomce...(SNIP)

ENGLISH YOU FAT SLOB! ENGLISH!

do I try to confrim theese conacts some of which I
supect are legit when I can am sure that some of them are NOT

Any of them with YOUR callsign on them are bogus, fatboy, and
everyone knows it.

Now quit this charade and resume your normal daily NG
Spamming...you've beat this pony enough!

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind August 6th 06 05:56 PM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon and Robeson add a new libel

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind continues to try and hide his illegally claimed EME
QSO's:

nothing ilegal about being the vitctum of fraud Steve

you just added a whole libel
wrote:
Whata great group of guys!!

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Morkie!

the realy csadistic part is I laso have received emails from some the
staion confirming some of the contacts but far from all of them

What will be sadistic is YOU sending THEM a QSL card.

how so?

Let the guy who made those QSO's for you do it. It's a fraud
coming from you.

well accusing me of fraud is more libel steve

and make up your mind

first the QSO's never happened then you claim somebody else made 'em

who do you sugest made em My wife well you used the male pronoun to
refer to a female in that case

my delimia beomce...(SNIP)

ENGLISH YOU FAT SLOB! ENGLISH!

you are obessed with wieght steve

I have seen what you claim is a recet picture you have no room to tlak
about fat

do I try to confrim theese conacts some of which I
supect are legit when I can am sure that some of them are NOT

Any of them with YOUR callsign on them are bogus, fatboy, and
everyone knows it.

nope you are lying there

you know nothing of the sort

you think you do but you don't know and neither do I although based on
the pattern they came in in the first pace I belive the first 5 were
deifnately proper ( and I have email from 2 of them which ofcourse
could be fakes since they are forgein station with out email addies in
thier QRZ listing

right now I am locating persons able towrite in the langauges of the
forgien contcts I belive may well be valid and I didate a letter of
explanation, send with my QSL card irc (or 2 and envelope) in the
letter I will ask them to conrifm or expressle deny the the contacts. I
hope the hams overseas will be helpfull to answer such a plea

In 3 other cases now I do claim the contact they are USA calla and 2 of
them have email addies that check out in QRZ claiming and seeking to
confirm contact with me via Metor Scatter . I had not considered this
and frankly am I impressed to three sates to my log without it being by
the EME path I adknowledgeI a made a mistake in claiming them as EME/
I believed them to be at the time. They are however still contacts and
if it were safe to say more I would

Now quit this charade and resume your normal daily NG
Spamming...you've beat this pony enough!

no charade

except of course you doing one claiming to be good ham per the
Amateur's code of course

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 7th 06 11:28 AM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon

an old freind continues the rants:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind continues to try and hide his illegally claimed EME
QSO's:

nothing ilegal about being the vitctum of fraud Steve

OK...You're a "victum"...yeah...right...We all beleive that,
Morkie.

you just added a whole libel

Nope.

wrote:
Whata great group of guys!!

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Morkie!

the realy csadistic part is I laso have received emails from some the
staion confirming some of the contacts but far from all of them

What will be sadistic is YOU sending THEM a QSL card.

how so?

For trying to claim a bogus QSO, Morkie.

Let the guy who made those QSO's for you do it. It's a fraud
coming from you.

well accusing me of fraud is more libel steve

No it;s not.

and make up your mind

My mind's made up. You're a lying fraud that's gotten caught up
in his own tales again.

See...No problem.

first the QSO's never happened then you claim somebody else made 'em

No...YOU said they happened then YOU said they didn't.

I said they didn't happen all along.

who do you sugest made em My wife well you used the male pronoun to
refer to a female in that case

I doubt that your "wife" is any more technically competent than
you are, Morkie.

And that's to say...SQUAT.

my delimia beomce...(SNIP)

ENGLISH YOU FAT SLOB! ENGLISH!

you are obessed with wieght steve

Nope.

I want you to express yourself in this forum in ENGLISH, you fat
slob!

I have seen what you claim is a recet picture you have no room to tlak
about fat

Then we've caught you lying once again, Morkie!

do I try to confrim theese conacts some of which I
supect are legit when I can am sure that some of them are NOT

Any of them with YOUR callsign on them are bogus, fatboy, and
everyone knows it.

nope you are lying there

I'm not lying "there", "here" or "anywhere", Mork.

you know nothing of the sort

Sure I do.

you think you do but you don't know and neither do I although based on
the pattern they came in in the first pace I belive the first 5 were
deifnately proper ( and I have email from 2 of them which ofcourse
could be fakes since they are forgein station with out email addies in
thier QRZ listing

Excuses, excuses, E X C U S E S ! ! ! !

right now I am locating persons able towrite in the langauges of the
forgien contcts I belive may well be valid and I didate a letter of
explanation, send with my QSL card irc (or 2 and envelope) in the
letter I will ask them to conrifm or expressle deny the the contacts. I
hope the hams overseas will be helpfull to answer such a plea

Try ENGLISH, you fat slob! Had you really completed even ONE of
your alleged college degrees, you'd know that ENGLISH is a mandatory
second language in almost all of Europe and parts of Asia.

Of course you're as incompetent in English as you are any foreign
language, so perhaps you;d better get your "wife" to type those lettes
for you!

In 3 other cases now I do claim the contact they are USA calla and 2 of
them have email addies that check out in QRZ claiming and seeking to
confirm contact with me via Metor Scatter . I had not considered this
and frankly am I impressed to three sates to my log without it being by
the EME path I adknowledgeI a made a mistake in claiming them as EME/
I believed them to be at the time. They are however still contacts and
if it were safe to say more I would

"...if it were safe to say more..."

CAN YOU GET ANY MORE PARANOID THAN THAT, FATBOY...?!?!?!

Now quit this charade and resume your normal daily NG
Spamming...you've beat this pony enough!

no charade

Yes.

Charade.

except of course you doing one claiming to be good ham per the
Amateur's code of course

I've not made any such claim, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 7th 06 01:51 PM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind continues to try and hide his illegally claimed EME
QSO's:

nothing ilegal about being the vitctum of fraud Steve

So you admit your contacts are fraudulent!

Oh, he did that a couple days ago, but tried to hide it as "some
jammer bots" doing it to him...Yeah...right...

you just added a whole libel

You are dumber than a rock.

He's certainly lower than a rock.

wrote:
Whata great group of guys!!

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Morkie!

the realy csadistic part is I laso have received emails from some the
staion confirming some of the contacts but far from all of them

What will be sadistic is YOU sending THEM a QSL card.

how so?

You really are stupid.

In spades.

Let the guy who made those QSO's for you do it. It's a fraud
coming from you.

well accusing me of fraud is more libel steve

Nope, you lied about them in the first place.

Yep.

and make up your mind

first the QSO's never happened then you claim somebody else made 'em

They never did happen, stupid.

who do you sugest made em My wife well you used the male pronoun to
refer to a female in that case

Your wife is a shemale.

Actually, knowing what Mork looks like, I think that calling his
"wife" a "shemale" is givng a bad rap to real shemales everywhere.

my delimia beomce...(SNIP)

ENGLISH YOU FAT SLOB! ENGLISH!

you are obessed with wieght steve

It sure does bother you.

It bothers everyone...that's why he does it.

I have seen what you claim is a recet picture you have no room to tlak
about fat

But you ae a fat ######, Markie.

And Morkie's suggestion that I am fat is yet one more reason to
keep him on the "Don't Trust With A Glass Of Water" list.

do I try to confrim theese conacts some of which I
supect are legit when I can am sure that some of them are NOT

Any of them with YOUR callsign on them are bogus, fatboy, and
everyone knows it.

nope you are lying there

you know nothing of the sort

You are sure defensive about it.

I am sure that the word about Morkie will make the EME-circles
before long. He's already made it an issue to cross post to other
"VHF-UHF" NG's so I am sure they will blackball this idiot before long.

[...]

Oh, the irony.

And then some...

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind August 7th 06 03:58 PM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon and rbeson renews his stlaking big time

K4YZ wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind continues to try and hide his illegally claimed EME
QSO's:

nothing ilegal about being the vitctum of fraud Steve

So you admit your contacts are fraudulent!

Oh, he did that a couple days ago, but tried to hide it as "some
jammer bots" doing it to him...Yeah...right...

that or that someone is sitting there doing it

automatting an eme like response requires only a 2m radio and a pc

Slow Code August 8th 06 12:28 AM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon and only a bogus QRP station answers

"K4YZ" wrote in
oups.com:

an old freind continues to try and hide his illegally claimed EME
QSO's:
wrote:
Whata great group of guys!!
wrote:

NO9GL wrote:
[...]

It is funny, but sad too. Radio ops where Mark lives like to tease him.
I'm begining to feel sorry for him and I'm not going to pick on him
anymore. I think he actually does try. Mark is like the little kid that
follows everyone around and gets teased all the time.

It's possible but not very likely Mark could make an EME contact with the
station he uses. The stations on the other end of the qso would need to
have very good setups to compensate for what Mark's station lacks.

SC

an old friend August 8th 06 01:37 AM

KB9RQZ howls at the moon and only a bogus QRP station answers

Slow Code wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in
oups.com:

It is funny, but sad too. Radio ops where Mark lives like to tease him.

only a couple
I'm begining to feel sorry for him and I'm not going to pick on him
anymore. I think he actually does try. Mark is like the little kid that
follows everyone around and gets teased all the time.

It's possible but not very likely Mark could make an EME contact with the
station he uses. The stations on the other end of the qso would need to
have very good setups to compensate for what Mark's station lacks.

exactly although several station on the web have set ups able to do so
I have posted links

I can not make a EME QSO with a station(both stations being) like my
own

I have now what I belive to real contact and sked with a station who's
published on the web log includes station of my gain and power. after
hopefully completing that Sked and seeing the log updates (they tend to
do once a month normaly but they had something burnout and were out
most of July so Grw impatiant to try out my gear)

the concept of Big station "lending" gain to smaller stations in comon
and mention most every descritpion of EME I know of

SC

an old freind August 8th 06 03:36 PM

get some therapy

wrote:
get some therapy.

an old friend August 8th 06 10:21 PM

When will you just admit you lied about those EME contacts, Markie? why would I teell such a lie

wrote:

Get a better newsreader and quit lying.

not lying

I never lied about any radio contact
get some therapy

an old friend August 9th 06 12:48 AM

Robeson is a fraud

K4YZ wrote:
a lie he claims the 214th fa does not exist
http://sill-www.army.mil/3ca/214web/214th.htm

an old friend August 9th 06 02:02 PM

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:

I never lied about any radio contact

Sure you did. First you said you made dozens of contacts then you said
you made a few, then it's down to maybe ONE contact. All this with
ground level equipment and antenna, with the wrong phase of the moon.
You are a liar.

becuase you and your friend provided new data and claim that you
flasied the other end of the conacts wismen? no crime in being the
victum or a fraud

[email protected] August 9th 06 04:38 PM

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:
an old fraud wrote:

I never lied about any radio contact

Sure you did. First you said you made dozens of contacts then you said
you made a few, then it's down to maybe ONE contact. All this with
ground level equipment and antenna, with the wrong phase of the moon.
You are a liar.

becuase you and your friend provided new data and claim that you

Nope we exposed you to be the liar we all know you are.

flasied

You wear falsies, Morkie?

the other end of the conacts wismen?

Nope, fatboy.

no crime in being the
victum or a fraud

You are the one who made the claims to all those EME contacts, stupid.

an old freind August 9th 06 04:48 PM

get some therapy

wrote:
When will you just admit you lied about those EME contacts, Markie?
never since I did not lie

[email protected] August 9th 06 06:10 PM

get some therapy

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
When will you just admit you lied about those EME contacts, Markie?
never since I did not lie

Hi Morky
Drdeath wants to feed on your massive man boobs

an old friend August 9th 06 07:28 PM

get some therapy

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
When will you just admit you lied about those EME contacts, Markie?
never since I did not lie

Hi Morky
Drdeath wants to feed on your massive man boobs

well he would be in for a disapointments if he did but he doesn't and I
would not let him anyway

DrDeath August 10th 06 05:44 AM

get some therapy

wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
When will you just admit you lied about those EME contacts, Markie?
never since I did not lie

Hi Morky
Drdeath wants to feed on your massive man boobs

You thought of it first, they are all yours to gum on with your meth mouth.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 10th 06 01:46 PM

Markie, get some therapy

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:
When will you just admit you lied about those EME contacts, Markie?

never since I did not lie

Sure you did. You posted that you made numerous contacts, then when
called on it, you claimed it was a fewer number then you changed your
story to maybe one contact since the others were bootleggers. You are a
liar, Markie.

[email protected] August 11th 06 01:54 PM

When will you just admit you lied about those EME contacts, Markie?

wrote:

you are

Hey Markie, been doing any EME contacts or will you lie about that
again?

an old friend August 11th 06 01:55 PM

cease and desist

cease and desist

[email protected] August 15th 06 02:08 PM

STFU, Markie

an old fraud wrote:

cease and desist

Or what, Markie, you'll hit me with your man-boobs, fatass?

an old friend August 15th 06 03:27 PM

cease and desist your harrassment

an old freind August 17th 06 03:08 PM

[email protected] August 18th 06 02:00 PM

Fake any EME QSO's lately Markie?

an old fraud wrote:

cease

Markie want a cracker?

an old friend August 18th 06 02:57 PM

cease desist and grow up

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:

cease

Markie want a cracker?

Slow Code August 20th 06 11:53 PM

Retard Markie admits he has man-boobs! - Mark, Just ignore them.

wrote in news:1155757892.135679.129080
@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

an old friaud wrote:
cease

Oh, so you admit you have man-boobs!

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC