Old August 3rd 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default NO9GL Faked Moonbounce Chat Room Now Open

After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.
Old August 3rd 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default more libel from Robeson stooges

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

go ahead dig yourself and robeson deeper

Old August 4th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ howls at the moon and only a bogus QRP station answers

On 3 Aug 2006 14:50:26 -0700, an old freind wrote:

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

Old August 6th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind continues to try and hide his illegally claimed EME
QSO's:
wrote:
Whata great group of guys!!

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Morkie!

the realy csadistic part is I laso have received emails from some the
staion confirming some of the contacts but far from all of them

What will be sadistic is YOU sending THEM a QSL card.

Let the guy who made those QSO's for you do it. It's a fraud
coming from you.

my delimia beomce...(SNIP)

ENGLISH YOU FAT SLOB! ENGLISH!

do I try to confrim theese conacts some of which I
supect are legit when I can am sure that some of them are NOT

Any of them with YOUR callsign on them are bogus, fatboy, and
everyone knows it.

Now quit this charade and resume your normal daily NG
Spamming...you've beat this pony enough!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 6th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default KB9RQZ howls at the moon and Robeson add a new libel

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind continues to try and hide his illegally claimed EME
QSO's:

nothing ilegal about being the vitctum of fraud Steve

you just added a whole libel
wrote:
Whata great group of guys!!

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Morkie!

the realy csadistic part is I laso have received emails from some the
staion confirming some of the contacts but far from all of them

What will be sadistic is YOU sending THEM a QSL card.

how so?

Let the guy who made those QSO's for you do it. It's a fraud
coming from you.

well accusing me of fraud is more libel steve

and make up your mind

first the QSO's never happened then you claim somebody else made 'em

who do you sugest made em My wife well you used the male pronoun to
refer to a female in that case

my delimia beomce...(SNIP)

ENGLISH YOU FAT SLOB! ENGLISH!

you are obessed with wieght steve

I have seen what you claim is a recet picture you have no room to tlak
about fat

do I try to confrim theese conacts some of which I
supect are legit when I can am sure that some of them are NOT

Any of them with YOUR callsign on them are bogus, fatboy, and
everyone knows it.

nope you are lying there

you know nothing of the sort

you think you do but you don't know and neither do I although based on
the pattern they came in in the first pace I belive the first 5 were
deifnately proper ( and I have email from 2 of them which ofcourse
could be fakes since they are forgein station with out email addies in
thier QRZ listing

right now I am locating persons able towrite in the langauges of the
forgien contcts I belive may well be valid and I didate a letter of
explanation, send with my QSL card irc (or 2 and envelope) in the
letter I will ask them to conrifm or expressle deny the the contacts. I
hope the hams overseas will be helpfull to answer such a plea

In 3 other cases now I do claim the contact they are USA calla and 2 of
them have email addies that check out in QRZ claiming and seeking to
confirm contact with me via Metor Scatter . I had not considered this
and frankly am I impressed to three sates to my log without it being by
the EME path I adknowledgeI a made a mistake in claiming them as EME/
I believed them to be at the time. They are however still contacts and
if it were safe to say more I would

Now quit this charade and resume your normal daily NG
Spamming...you've beat this pony enough!

no charade

except of course you doing one claiming to be good ham per the
Amateur's code of course

Steve, K4YZ