Old August 13th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default cease and desit

DeLorean wrote:
As of today, clicking on http://www.google.com doesn't show the option
to connect to Google groups until you click on the "more" link.
That's because Google is starting to downplay its groups as the
possibility looms that groups will be sold to another company.

That also explains why Google hasn't been policing its users in recent
months. They've been anticipating handing their Usenet problems over
to someone else, so why should they spend their own money on them?

The first thing that the new owner will do will be to shut down
posting while a new interface is built, and I don't think it can
happen too soon.

Goodbye, Wiseman.

Goodbye, Morgan.

funy I gues you have not been reading the NG closely if gogole were to
shut down then it at worst only in venances me

Goodbye, K4YZ.

Goodbye Google lamers in general. We won't miss any of ya.

Old August 13th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:

DeLorean wrote:
As of today, clicking on http://www.google.com doesn't show the option
to connect to Google groups until you click on the "more" link.
That's because Google is starting to downplay its groups as the
possibility looms that groups will be sold to another company.

That also explains why Google hasn't been policing its users in recent
months. They've been anticipating handing their Usenet problems over
to someone else, so why should they spend their own money on them?

The first thing that the new owner will do will be to shut down
posting while a new interface is built, and I don't think it can
happen too soon.

Goodbye, Wiseman.

Goodbye, Morgan.

funy I gues you have not been reading the NG closely if gogole were to
shut down then it at worst only in venances me

Being in venanced is a royal pain!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 13th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

dxAce wrote:
an old friend wrote:

DeLorean wrote:
As of today, clicking on http://www.google.com doesn't show the option
to connect to Google groups until you click on the "more" link.
That's because Google is starting to downplay its groups as the
possibility looms that groups will be sold to another company.

Goodbye, Wiseman.

Goodbye, Morgan.

funy I gues you have not been reading the NG closely if gogole were to
shut down then it at worst only in venances me

Being in venanced is a royal pain!

hardly

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 13th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default cease and desist

Lloyd wrote:
He hates it when you put the subject back to what it was originally.

sometimes yes and sometimes

In fact, Markie hates just about everything and everybody.

gee you are being awfully braod considering we have never met

------
In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"

lying again . Why?

Old August 13th 06, 08:40 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Goodbye, Morgan.

funy I gues you have not been reading the NG closely if gogole were to
shut down then it at worst only in venances me
..

There is no such thing as "gogole". You yet again show us why you have so
many intellectual superiors in these groups.

Old August 13th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Goodbye, Wiseman.

Goodbye, Morgan.

funy I gues you have not been reading the NG closely if gogole were to
shut down then it at worst only in venances me

Being in venanced is a royal pain!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Now, ya gotta admit. That is funny.
And we're not laughing with you, Mark.
We are laughing AT you.

Old August 13th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Leonard Willfong wrote:
Goodbye, Wiseman.

Goodbye, Morgan.

funy I gues you have not been reading the NG closely if gogole were to
shut down then it at worst only in venances me

Being in venanced is a royal pain!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

..
Now, ya gotta admit. That is funny.

no I don't gatta that is whtat you bozzoo don't seem to understand

Old August 13th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd wrote:
I should ask YOU that question, since Google records that you did
make that statement.

googles ecords show as you yourself proved I said no such thing to
secert woger

-----------------
In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"\

didnot say that as stateted

-----------------
In message . com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he asked "why do you need yet
another sock puppet"

I did say that but what is your point? why did wismen need yet another
sock puppet to harrass the NG?

it is a valid question

Old August 13th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
I should ask YOU that question, since Google records that you did
make that statement.

googles ecords show as you yourself proved I said no such thing to
secert woger

-----------------
In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"\

didnot say that as stateted

-----------------
In message . com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he asked "why do you need yet
another sock puppet"

I did say that but what is your point? why did wismen need yet another
sock puppet to harrass the NG?

it is a valid question

in my opinion "an old friend" is his worst enemy.it appeas he goes
outof his way to stir things up. we all know dam well he can't sue
anyone on usenet.............just more fuel for the flames!

Old August 14th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Mr. Hammington wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
I should ask YOU that question, since Google records that you did

in my opinion "an old friend" is his worst enemy.it appeas he goes
outof his way to stir things up. we all know dam well he can't sue
anyone on usenet.............just more fuel for the flames!

sure I can I can even win the problem is not that finding a target that
also pay the judgement

but is it stiring the things to go around calling your foes child
molestors and rapists and such . I don't do that

indeed I am brave to sign my name to stuff you are not