Old August 14th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default id theft is a crime

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Mark Morgan wrote:
id theft is a crime

i no an i goning two sue all tese pople

http://tinyurl.com/hfa7z

Old August 15th 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Yet Another Lennie Rant and Brain Drain Laid To Rest

K4YZ wrote:,
The Brainless Twit Formerly Known As Brian P Burke, NoIMD wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
FROM THE ARRL WEBSITE

QUOTE

MARS to Assist TSA "When All Else Fails"

The ARRL did not broker this arrangement. It is between MARS and TSA.

No screaming eagle dung, eh, Brain...?!?!

WHERE did I suggest that they did?

I just gave credit to the source from where the story was
obtained.

What is incorrect is your statement, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur
Radio."

What's incorrect is your continued use of that line taken out of
context and erroneously used to try and make it something other than
what it was.

In colloquial terms: lame.

Kinda like you personally, I'd say.

You're a goofball grabbing at straws trying to make a case for your
idiotic claims.

MY "idiotic claims"...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

"Unlicensed devices play a major role in emergency communications"
N0IMD

"ARES won't reliably respond to major disasters" N0IMD

"MARS won't have a role in future emergency comms due to the
proliferation of the cellphone" N0IMD

"ARES, MARS and RACES are passe" N0IMD

"So many ARES memebers are over committed that none of them will
be effective" N0IMD

Each one of these statements has been made by you at one time or
another since 1999. And each one has been proven FALSE multiple times.

Brian, YOU are the WATER BOY for idiotic claims in THIS forum
when it comes to Amateur Radio, following right behind Lennie the
Licenseless and Mork Moron ! ! ! ! !

Brian P Burke, N0IMD, effortlessly continues to hold his Feeble
Five seat.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another diversion

wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:41:19 -0400, "Mark Morgan"

id theft is a crime

Old August 16th 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Yet Another Tennessee Nurse Boil Drain Laid To Rest

K4YZ wrote:
FROM THE ARRL WEBSITE

QUOTE

MARS to Assist TSA "When All Else Fails"

The ARRL did not broker this arrangement. It is between MARS and TSA.

No screaming eagle dung, eh, Brain...?!?!

Just screaming stevie dung or arethose mouse pellets?

Why didn't TSA run the story?

WHERE did I suggest that they did?

I just gave credit to the source from where the story was
obtained.

Why couldn't MARS source the story? Why couldn't TSA source the story?

Robesin gotta do the heavy liftin' for the TSA?

What is incorrect is your statement, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur
Radio."

What's incorrect is your continued use of that line taken out of
context and erroneously used to try and make it something other than
what it was.

Nothing is taken out of context. There is about a year of your
backpedalling trying to make it so.

In colloquial terms: lame.

Kinda like you personally, I'd say.

Yet you're the one with the medical discharge. Maybe not for physical
lameness, but mental lameness?

You're a goofball grabbing at straws trying to make a case for your
idiotic claims.

MY "idiotic claims"...?!?!

What claims of yours aren't idiotic?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

"Unlicensed devices play a major role in emergency communications"
N0IMD

"ARES won't reliably respond to major disasters" N0IMD

"MARS won't have a role in future emergency comms due to the
proliferation of the cellphone" N0IMD

"ARES, MARS and RACES are passe" N0IMD

"So many ARES memebers are over committed that none of them will
be effective" N0IMD

You're welcome to repost each of the above claims in the original
context, if you can.

Betcha you won't do it.

Each one of these statements has been made by you at one time or
another since 1999. And each one has been proven FALSE multiple times.

Which time or another? The only thing false is your claim to an
respectable discharge and mental sanity.

Brian, YOU are the WATER BOY for idiotic claims in THIS forum
when it comes to Amateur Radio, following right behind Lennie the
Licenseless and Mork Moron ! ! ! ! !

Brian P Burke, N0IMD, effortlessly continues to hold his Feeble
Five seat.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve Robesin, Tennessee Nurse, USMC wannabe, Civil Air Patrol "Major"
in a ragged flight suit with "Captains" bars. Looks like you found the
ER drug cabinet unlocked again.
Slam it shut. Pretend nothing is missing. Try to act normal.

Old August 16th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why Can't Brian P Burke, N0IMD, Just Answer The Question About His Behaviour?

K4YZ wrote:
FROM THE ARRL WEBSITE

QUOTE

MARS to Assist TSA "When All Else Fails"

The ARRL did not broker this arrangement. It is between MARS and TSA.

No screaming eagle dung, eh, Brain...?!?!

Just screaming stevie dung or arethose mouse pellets?

Why didn't TSA run the story?

Why do I care where else it may be "released", Brain? I'm an
Amateur Radio licensee and I got the information from an Amateur Radio
related website.

I am sure there is some press release somewhere doing exactly
that, otherwise why would ARRL be reporting on some policy changes to
which they were not privvy otherwise?.

WHERE did I suggest that they did?

I just gave credit to the source from where the story was
obtained.

Why couldn't MARS source the story? Why couldn't TSA source the story?

Robesin gotta do the heavy liftin' for the TSA?

So far, Brain, I have yet to see YOU explain HOW or WHY you came
to some conclusion that I was giving credit to the ARRL for somethig
that they didn't do, other than to publish a story about a story that
ultimately involves Amateur Radio licensees.

My only point in providing the story here, and it appears I was
successful, was rendering yet one more bit of evidence that you and
your Feeble Five bretheren are woefully inept in gauging the state of
emergency communications as it pertains to Amateur Radio related
organizations.

And unless you can show me some staffing demographics to the
contrary, yes, MARS (all three of them) ARE "Amateur Radio related"
organizations.

What is incorrect is your statement, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur
Radio."

What's incorrect is your continued use of that line taken out of
context and erroneously used to try and make it something other than
what it was.

Nothing is taken out of context. There is about a year of your
backpedalling trying to make it so.

Sure it was taken out of context, Brain.

Your entire use of the "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio"
comment has been all about trying to make that one line the whole
story.

No one with an IQ over two digits believes you. it was lame and
idiotic from the first day you tried it, and it's a shame you're still
embarrassing yourself in public with it.

In colloquial terms: lame.

Kinda like you personally, I'd say.

Yet you're the one with the medical discharge. Maybe not for physical
lameness, but mental lameness?

Nope. Hardly.

And if it were, what wouild it same that one as "lame" as YOU
accuse me of being can keep you so effectively bottled up...?!?!

You're a goofball grabbing at straws trying to make a case for your
idiotic claims.

MY "idiotic claims"...?!?!

What claims of yours aren't idiotic?

Which claims to you suggest are, Brain...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

"Unlicensed devices play a major role in emergency communications"
N0IMD

"ARES won't reliably respond to major disasters" N0IMD

"MARS won't have a role in future emergency comms due to the
proliferation of the cellphone" N0IMD

"ARES, MARS and RACES are passe" N0IMD

"So many ARES memebers are over committed that none of them will
be effective" N0IMD

You're welcome to repost each of the above claims in the original
context, if you can.

Betcha you won't do it.

It's already been done.

You've been proven to be WRONG in each case already.

Each one of these statements has been made by you at one time or
another since 1999. And each one has been proven FALSE multiple times.

Which time or another? The only thing false is your claim to an
respectable discharge and mental sanity.

It's "...to A respectable..." Brain.

And no, my separation form the Corps is QUITE respectable and my
sanity quite intact.

On the OTHER hand we have evidence in YOUR last couple of posts of
silly accusations, misplaced attributes, false charges and generally
LAME attempts to redirect from your own failed attempts at meaningful
dialouge in this forum.

Brian, YOU are the WATER BOY for idiotic claims in THIS forum
when it comes to Amateur Radio, following right behind Lennie the
Licenseless and Mork Moron ! ! ! ! !

Brian P Burke, N0IMD, effortlessly continues to hold his Feeble
Five seat.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve Robesin, Tennessee Nurse...(SNIP)

There's no nurse in Tennessee by that name, Brain.

USMC wannabe,,,(SNIP)

Wasn't anything "wannabe" about it, Brain.

Civil Air Patrol "Major" in a ragged flight suit with "Captains" bars.

"ragged"...?!?! Hardly. It is, within all parameters of military
standards, still in "serviceable condition" status. One thing we
Marines were taught was how to care for our gear.

And if you'd like a new picture, I'll get one up for you. And
STILL able to put my chin on my chest and see my toes...No, not with
any restraining devices as you've suggested in the past. I'd dare YOU
to put a current picture of your fat little body in public!

Looks like you found the ER drug cabinet unlocked again.

No...Actually I have a password to it.

Kinda funny you keep making this allegation. Why do you insist
that you are so morally and practically superior to me, yet try to make
lame allegations that are even more sandlot than some of Morkie's
offerings...?!?!

Slam it shut...(SNIP)

Why? That's dangerous and can jam the drawers. AccuDose is
rugged, but CAN be broken. Why would you suggest such a course of
action...?!?!

Pretend nothing is missing...(SNIP)

Nothing is. If it were, AccuDose would flag it before each shift
were over. I would have been "on the carpet" a long time ago and
without a license to practice Nursing shortly thereafter.

Try to act normal.

I'd suggest the same to you, but then I realized that this IS
"normal" for you.

Too bad. Does your family know how you act in public, Brain?

Steve, K4YZ

Now...about that

Old August 16th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default cease and desist your harrassment

Old August 16th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:.
snot-scam-and-sleaze, better known as Brian P Burke, N0IMD wrote:

talking to yourself?
well anyway
cease and desist your harrassment

Old August 28th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
FROM THE ARRL WEBSITE

QUOTE

MARS to Assist TSA "When All Else Fails"

The ARRL did not broker this arrangement. It is between MARS and TSA.

No screaming eagle dung, eh, Brain...?!?!

Just screaming stevie dung or arethose mouse pellets?

Why didn't TSA run the story?

Why do I care where else it may be "released", Brain? I'm an
Amateur Radio licensee and I got the information from an Amateur Radio
related website.

I am sure there is some press release somewhere doing exactly
that, otherwise why would ARRL be reporting on some policy changes to
which they were not privvy otherwise?.

well?

Well what?

WHERE did I suggest that they did?

I just gave credit to the source from where the story was
obtained.

Why couldn't MARS source the story? Why couldn't TSA source the story?

Robesin gotta do the heavy liftin' for the TSA?

So far, Brain, I have yet to see YOU explain HOW or WHY you came
to some conclusion that I was giving credit to the ARRL for somethig
that they didn't do, other than to publish a story about a story that
ultimately involves Amateur Radio licensees.

well

Well indeed...

I have yet to see Brain explain himself.

My only point in providing the story here, and it appears I was
successful, was rendering yet one more bit of evidence that you and
your Feeble Five bretheren are woefully inept in gauging the state of
emergency communications as it pertains to Amateur Radio related
organizations.

well

Well indeed.

Brain ahs yet to address the comments effectively.

And unless you can show me some staffing demographics to the
contrary, yes, MARS (all three of them) ARE "Amateur Radio related"
organizations.

well

Well what, Morkie?

Unless you are asking BRAIN...?!?!

He is, afterall, the one who has yet to comment as to why he's made
anti-Amateur Radio comments in an Amateur Radio forum.

LONG SNIP OF STUFF MORKIE QUOTED BUT DIDN'T COMMENT ON

Now...about that

Now about that....WHAT...?!?!

Finish your questions in whole sentences, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ