Old August 24th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default talking stupid in the USA

wrote in :

On 23 Aug 2006 15:22:57 -0700, "John S." wrote:

mike maghakian wrote:
sometimes people complain when I point out people paying real stupid
prices for something on eBay.

over the last few years I have been saying how stupid people have been
for paying crazy prices for homes. I said they would be sorry in the
end and it is starting to happen:

this is from an MSN article on home sales:

I recently sold a house in Rochester Hills," Waquad says. "It was
purchased a year ago by the seller for $615,000 -- a newer house. He
changed all the appliances, the carpets and painted. He never lived in
it. He must have spent at least $20,000 to $30,000 fixing it. We got
it for a buyer for $440,000."

That's a perfect example of someone who was very late to the real
estate buying mania prevalent in many major cities for the past 5
years. I'm sure he was one of the last who got into a bidding war that
escalated many multiples over asking price. Unfortunately double digit
inflation disappeared and he couldn't flip the house at a profit.
There are many holders of over-priced real estate now.

or just made a bad choice in homes to flip
I flip home some myself and I am very carefull but I still burned
sometimes it is happens and you sould not be in that if you can't
aford to bet wrong from time to time

Has the president of your radio club ever flipped you off?

SC
Old August 25th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

ok ok...

regards
a href=www.gamestotal.comfree/a
a href=http://unificationwars.freewebspace.com/free games/a
a href=http://unificationwars.0catch.com/online games/a

Old August 25th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

Mr. Stupid,
wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 05:37:30 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:26:13 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in :

On 23 Aug 2006 15:22:57 -0700, "John S." wrote:

There are many holders of over-priced real estate now.
or just made a bad choice in homes to flip
I flip home some myself and I am very carefull but I still burned
sometimes it is happens and you sould not be in that if you can't
aford to bet wrong from time to time

Has the president of your radio club ever flipped you off?
no why has yours?

Your president of the radio club has nothing do do with you, Markie.

nope e rather likes keep trying to get mme jion CAP till I showed him
some of Steve post

Cap was added since cap entered the discussion

Cap was added for your harassment purposes. You arfe neither a member
of CAP or have been in the military.

but fliping Mr Stpid is a comon and profitable practice in real esate

So how do you like all that flipping? You are "Mr. Stupid."

No Mr Stpid is one of Slow Code adknowledged nicks

No, "Mr. Stupid" should be tattooed on your malformed forehead.

flipin OTOH is anerve racking game Ido it since you can make a bundle

You'd never be able to do that with your trash filled house and yard.

Old August 25th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

wrote:
cease and desist

Old August 28th 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default is Amy Fireproof?

K4YZ wrote:
MorkThe wrote:

is Amy Fireproof?