Old August 24th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell

Default get a life

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:19:59 -0400, Mark wildly foamed:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 06:07:49 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

nor is it for wasting kook and obviosly you haven't been reading kook I
am not o dail up

Well, there goes your excuse for net.KKKopping, then.

how so?

Old August 24th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old wrote:

.

I think you have some problems, and you really need to work them out.

I have never and will never donate any money to charity.

No wonder you're such a miserable little creature, freind.

how so?

How has California's standing among states in per-student school funds
changed since the 1960's?

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
Old August 24th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Köi-Lö" ¤1¤ôx@ôÜ1Ô.ôôô wrote in message
eatnowhere.com...
Aquariums since 1952.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~~ ((((* ~~~ {{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*}

My dad owned a tropical fish store for about 25 years or so. I worked in it
off and on from the age of 9 until I moved away. I had access to any fresh
water fish I wanted, he even paid me to breed certain types.

Old August 24th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell

Default PING FNP Mark Morgan posted to AFA-B get a life

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:34:04 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:19:59 -0400, Mark wildly foamed:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 06:07:49 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

nor is it for wasting kook and obviosly you haven't been reading kook
I am not o dail up

Well, there goes your excuse for net.KKKopping, then.

how so?

You don't have to worry about bandwidth, for one thing. OTOH, at least one
kookologist does have reason to worry, but obviously doesn't actually
bother. So why net.KKKop? Usenet isn't "nice", outside of the moderated
groups. It's rough-and-tumble, mean, nasty, brutal, flaming-hot, and not
for sissies ("sissies" being anyone who thinks we should all be "nicer" to
one another). Unless you have a genuine mental disorder that makes you
potentially dangerous to yourself, there is absolutely no reason we
shouldn't have at you with full-blown mockery. Net.KKKopping is
contemptible, almost as low as Outer Filth.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (needs seconding)
Unabomber Surprise (needs seconding)
Goofy @zzed Babboon (needs seconding)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 24th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote in
message news
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
[...]

He does have a mental disorder (dyslexia he claims), but he is of no harm to
himself. He does however threaten others with bodily harm and even made a
few death threats. He has even "challenged me to a duel". Idiocy is not a
mental disorder that I am aware of.

Old August 24th 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:39:03 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote
in
message news

He does have a mental disorder (dyslexia he claims), but he is of no harm
himself. He does however threaten others with bodily harm and even made a
few death threats. He has even "challenged me to a duel". Idiocy is not a
mental disorder that I am aware of.

never made a death threat and you rely need to learnabout condictional
phrses
besides you issued the challange to meet you at a atime and place of
my choosing and never showed
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You chose the same day at a time that you knew I was at work and would not
receive your post until it was too late to accommodate you. Your choice of
the time and place was bogus and you know it. You have made death threats
towards me, it's in the Google archives, and can be backed up by the readers
of this NG. You troll the group pretending to defend your homosexuality, yet
I only asked you to not post your sexual preference on a radio NG as I could
care less who you sleep with. Your first post to this group was about your
beer enemas. You claim to be a Kentucky Colonel, yet have never explained
any details of how you supposedly achieved this.
You are nothing but a troll that butchers the English language and
desperately seeks negative attention from anywhere you can get it. You are
an admitted liar and teach your children that it's ok to lie also. YOU Mark
Morgan, have no life outside of Usenet. You should be nominated for coward
of the month and the golden killfile. Hopefully AUK will recognize your kOOk
potential and reward you with distinction. I know that any nomination you
get, I will be voting for you.

Old August 24th 06, 06:27 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote
in
message news

He does have a mental disorder (dyslexia he claims), but he is of no harm
himself. He does however threaten others with bodily harm and even made a
few death threats. He has even "challenged me to a duel". Idiocy is not a
mental disorder that I am aware of.

never made a death threat and you rely need to learnabout condictional
phrses
besides you issued the challange to meet you at a atime and place of
my choosing and never showed
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You chose the same day at a time that you knew I was at work and would not
receive your post until it was too late to accommodate you.

I knew no such thing
I don't know when you or even if you realy have a job

you said anytime anywhere fool
Your choice of
the time and place was bogus and you know it.

I knew you would not show true

but then you not I were foolish to make such an open eneded invation
You have made death threats
towards me, it's in the Google archives, and can be backed up by the readers
of this NG.

no I have pointed out the only to truley stop you from posting is to
kill you
You troll the group pretending to defend your homosexuality, yet
I only asked you to not post your sexual preference on a radio NG as I could
care less who you sleep with.

if tha t were the case you would not be making gay bashing remark

Your first post to this group was about your
beer enemas.

nope

You claim to be a Kentucky Colonel, yet have never explained
any details of how you supposedly achieved this.

I am a Kentucky Colonel no I never explained how this occoured no one
ever asked
You are nothing but a troll that butchers the English language and
desperately seeks negative attention from anywhere you can get it.

nope
You are
an admitted liar and teach your children that it's ok to lie also.

No I will theach not that it is ok to to but that it is sometime the
ONLY proper thing to do
YOU Mark
Morgan, have no life outside of Usenet.

wrong again
You should be nominated for coward
of the month and the golden killfile.

Funny you are the one afraid to use your own name not me

Hopefully AUK will recognize your kOOk
potential and reward you with distinction. I know that any nomination you
get, I will be voting for you.

so much BTW for your claim you killfiled me

Old August 24th 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old wrote:

I knew no such thing I don't know when you or even if you realy have a
job.

I wouldn't expect you to know when I or even if I really have a job.

.

Doing is the only magic.

you said anytime anywhere fool.

I asked you once.

I knew you would not show true.

I would? How, exactly, would I not show true, freind?

.

Ignorant.

but then you not I were foolish to make such an open eneded invation.

You're better off going along with life.

no I have pointed out the only to truley stop you from posting is to
kill you.

I too have pointed out the only to truley stop I from posting is to kill
me.

if tha t were the case you would not be making gay bashing remark.

I would? How, exactly, would I not be making gay bashing remark, freind?

.

Is arrogance and unwavering self-regard the antidote to guilt?

Am I too young for anti-depressants? Please answer!

Eh? Are you serious?

nope.

Why not?

.

It's all the students.

.

I don't care where you come from.

I am obsessive about answering stupid, inane questions.

How entlightening, freind.

.

I bet you get in lots of trouble, don't you?

No. I think I need more than meds. Maybe I need therapy?

It could be worse; you could have ejaculation problems.

I am a Kentucky Colonel no I never explained how this occoured no one
ever asked.

You never explained how that occoured no one ever asked?

nope.

How come?

No I will theach not that it is ok to to but that it is sometime the
ONLY proper thing to do.

I'll be right with you.

wrong again.

My, how vicious you are.

Funny you are the one afraid to use your own name not me.

What's so funny?

.

As you go along, you'll find cheap little shots are the meaning of life.

so much BTW for your claim you killfiled me.

So foolish.

Old August 24th 06, 07:46 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

if tha t were the case you would not be making gay bashing remark.

I would? How, exactly, would I not be making gay bashing remark, freind?

freind you are no frend of mine

grow and stop bothering the adult

Old August 24th 06, 08:06 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old wrote:

if tha t were the case you would not be making gay bashing remark.

I would not be making gay bashing remark? How, allegedly, friend?

freind you are no frend of mine.

No adult.

.

You've got so much energy I don't know what to do with you.

grow and stop bothering the adult.

And where were you?