Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fucknozzles

Default DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

"Demon Lord of Confusion" wrote in message
news
[Hint for whoever started the x-posts from rec.radio.*: Using AUK to do
your dirty work often backfires.]

Unfortunately it was Mark Morgan's personnel trolls from rec.radio.policy
When Mark started posting to our group rec.radio.cb, his first post was
about putting beer in his rectum (just a bit off topic IMHO). He cross
posted to policy which brought his entourage of trolls with him. One of them
decided to x-post to AUK and ta-daaaa, here you are. I hate that our group
has to suffer from Mark and his trollers, but what's done is done so I'm in
for the ride I guess. Where do I cast my votes and or nominate candidates, I
might as well adapt to the environment, eh?