Old January 14th 05, 02:45 PM
Bert Craig

Default Don't feed the trolls!

Just a reality check. This morning I checked the newsgroup and seven threads
appeared. Of the seven, four were responses to Len.

If you don't like seagull dropping on your car when it's parked at the
marina, don't feed them. They will eventually go away. That's why the sign
says "Don't feed the seagulls."

The subject line says it all. He WILL eventually go away.

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Old January 15th 05, 05:49 AM
Dave Heil

Bert Craig wrote:

Just a reality check. This morning I checked the newsgroup and seven threads
appeared. Of the seven, four were responses to Len.

If you don't like seagull dropping on your car when it's parked at the
marina, don't feed them. They will eventually go away. That's why the sign
says "Don't feed the seagulls."

The subject line says it all. He WILL eventually go away.

Bert, I love an optimist but I have a feeling that this is one lonely
seagull. He sits for days, hoping that more cars will be parked in the
lot.

Dave K8MN
Old January 15th 05, 10:31 PM
N2EY

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Bert Craig wrote:

Just a reality check. This morning I checked the newsgroup and seven

threads
appeared. Of the seven, four were responses to Len.

If you don't like seagull dropping on your car when it's parked at the
marina, don't feed them. They will eventually go away. That's why the sign
says "Don't feed the seagulls."

The subject line says it all. He WILL eventually go away.

Bert, I love an optimist but I have a feeling that this is one lonely
seagull. He sits for days, hoping that more cars will be parked in the
lot.

I am reminded of the seagulls portrayed in the film "Finding Nemo". Their only
lines are "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!"

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old January 16th 05, 01:24 AM
Dave Heil

N2EY wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Bert Craig wrote:

Just a reality check. This morning I checked the newsgroup and seven

threads
appeared. Of the seven, four were responses to Len.

If you don't like seagull dropping on your car when it's parked at the
marina, don't feed them. They will eventually go away. That's why the sign
says "Don't feed the seagulls."

The subject line says it all. He WILL eventually go away.

Bert, I love an optimist but I have a feeling that this is one lonely
seagull. He sits for days, hoping that more cars will be parked in the
lot.

I am reminded of the seagulls portrayed in the film "Finding Nemo". Their only
lines are "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!"

*chortle*

Dave K8MN

Horizintal loop with two feed points? T.E.O Antenna 5 April 9th 04 12:16 AM
70 ohm dipole to 50 ohm feed line question Tom Sedlack Antenna 10 October 6th 03 01:24 AM
No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM