Old August 26th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default kooks on parade

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
kooks should be giving time to surrender.

And you will soon enough.

that is sure prove you are a Kook the annymouses never surrender they
sometime wander off, they never surrender

Old August 27th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default kookologists on parade

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:52:47 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
wrote...
kooks should be giving time to surrender.

And you will soon enough.

that is sure prove you are a BITCHSLAP

Kookologist? Yes, I think he has potential.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 27th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default kook on parade

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:52:47 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
wrote...
kooks should be giving time to surrender.

And you will soon enough.

that is sure prove you are a BITCHSLAP

Kookologist? Yes, I think he has potential.

only peotencail to expose your own kookhood

Old August 27th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:39:43 -0700, an old freid to some a nightmare to
steve did most oddly state:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:52:47 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
wrote...
kooks should be giving time to surrender.

And you will soon enough.

that is sure prove you are a BITCHSLAP

Kookologist? Yes, I think he has potential.

only peotencail to expose your own BITCHSLAP

How long, do you think, before you catch on that you're a k00k and looney
maroon?

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
July 2006 Looney Maroon Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Also: Tom Potter for the Sidaway
Ballot coming Sept 1st!
Old August 28th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

Mark won't help you, but he'll give you a blowjob.

you are the one talking about m2m sex which you profess to hate

Old August 28th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default meltdown in progress

wrote:
Sniveling **** wrote:
wrote in

Talk to Lloyd, Roger, and Steve. I'm sure they'll help after they get
done pumping each other.

Sniveling **** is fantasizing about having sex with men again.

meltdown in progress

Old August 29th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Markie's meltdown in progress

an old freindless faggot wrote:
wrote:
Sniveling **** wrote:
wrote in

Talk to Lloyd, Roger, and Steve. I'm sure they'll help after they get
done pumping each other.

Sniveling **** is fantasizing about having sex with men again.

me

Markie knows all about having sex with other men.

Old August 29th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freindless faggot wrote:

meltdown in progress

Old August 30th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
kook on parade