Old August 28th 06, 03:34 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default GAY GAY and more GAY.... WHY???

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
Is that all they talk about here now??? Where are all the classic
arguments about amplifiers and SWR and coax length and beam design and
davemade is better than whoever... Why all the homo stuff???
I would much prefer the arguments about Bird watts...
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

Mark Morgan and his personal trolls from RRAP ruined the group. I tried
on many occasions to talk tech and it always gets met with troll fodder.

CB'ers know tech talk?

I guess you're right. They know skipland, and echo mic, and roger beep
and linear...

Ten-Four?

You work DX and most likely run a linear. The roger beep came from ham
radio. I run a D104 in the house and a RK 56 in the truck.
FYI, I am a freebander and do not use the lingo you are getting from your
Smokey and the Bandit tape. But keep trolling me, I know you consider me a
prize, one that you can't have kOOk boi.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 28th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default kooks on parade

DrDeath wrote:
You work DX and most likely run a linear.

get help you gay bashing bigot

Old August 28th 06, 05:24 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

DrDeath wrote:
You work DX and most likely run a linear.

get help you gay bashing bigot

Yes, I see how insensitive I was in that post, I apologize.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 28th 06, 07:28 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
You work DX and most likely run a linear.

get help you gay bashing bigot

Yes, I see how insensitive I was in that post, I apologize.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.
UV Count 1

as well yuo shuld you hrted my feelngs and yu donnot like bisexuals either i
spose

Old August 28th 06, 12:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 01:28:14 -0500, Mork Morgan did most oddly state:

as well yuo shuld you hrted my feelngs and yu donnot like bisexuals either i
spose

He'd better be OK with 'em, since I'm one.;-{P}

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
July 2006 Looney Maroon Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Also: Tom Potter for the Sidaway
Tommy "Jinn-Soaked" Bishop for The Office of Darth Bawl
Skeptic for The Office of Village Idiot
Ballot coming Sept 1st!

Old August 29th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
[...]

I'm no Kook, You are the one luring them to the RR groups.

I will say however, I always thought you to be Mr Serious, but I see you
have a good nature and a sense of humour. I didn't expect that. I thought
you might have a breakdown over the AUK attack and Marks idiotic follow
ups, but you surprised me.

SC
Old August 30th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
[...]

I'm not the one that brought AUK to this NG. Markie-tards entourage brought
them here, I just agree with AUK methodology towards the kOOks.

I will say however, I always thought you to be Mr Serious, but I see you
have a good nature and a sense of humour. I didn't expect that. I thought
you might have a breakdown over the AUK attack and Marks idiotic follow
ups, but you surprised me.

I have a sense of humor that would not be understood by normal Usenet users.
Breakdown???? Hardly, I have real life drama in the real world.
I'm glad I surprised you, maybe you have some kookologist in you that can be
brought out and used for the common good. If not, expect the worst of me and
those of AUK and AFA-B
A breakdown over Markie-tard's lame repeat attempts at insults????
MR.Serious???? Since when? I like to stay on topic, but I'm not opposed to
trolling the kOOks of rec.radio.ect. I am a kOOkologist in training. Ask
anyone in AUK or AFA-B.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 31st 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
[...]

I minimize contact with the k00k's as much as possible. To parade
k00k-Dom around is like promoting stupidity. It doesn't take much of
anything to stimulate the little mind of a k00k. I'm above that. But
you go have some fun. Oh, and take Markie with you. LOL, TNX

I'll just stay here and laugh at the CB'ers.

SC
Old August 31st 06, 01:01 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
[...]

You initiate troll threads with kOOks. Your exploits are archived on Google
for all to see. Since Mark is a ham just like you, I'll let you have him.
Ham kOOks of a feather transmit together.
--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 31st 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default GAYbashingWHY???

DrDeath wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...