Old August 28th 06, 08:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default One Thing Nobody Will Ever Say To Mark

Not Lloyd wrote:
After all these months of reading the mindless posts authored by "get help"
Mark, I have yet to see anybody respond to him with, "Wow, Mark. That was a
well-written and very intelligent post."

Why...?!?! You want US committed...?!?! =)

I guess it is always a possibility, but only if Elmer Fudd or Skooby Doo
should happen to wander by.

And only if they were as drunk as Mork was when he wrote it.

Unfortunately for Mark, and funny for us, he has unwittingly become the
laughingstock of Usenet. His simple mind has yet to realize this, but maybe
some day?

I can't say the people that he sent copies of e-mails to in CAP
would consider him a "laughing stock", but they sure got a laugh when I
showed them copies of some of Morkie's more memorable posts...ie: "I am
A Colonel"..., etc etc etc...

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 28th 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
[...]

I would submit that the closest Mark ever got to a Colonel is his local KFC
franchise while his wife ran in to pay for a bag of legs. Of course she used
HER money.

And I have a Buffalo Nickle that says the legs in the box LOOKED
BETTER than "hers" do!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 28th 06, 10:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
[...]

Probably the Hillary Clinton lunch special. One left wing with two small
breasts....

Flaming Mark NoNads Woger General 8 June 26th 06 04:37 PM
Losers AKA Mark and Woger Tater Salad General 16 May 23rd 06 08:13 PM
Losers AKA Mark and Woger Tater Salad Policy 16 May 23rd 06 08:13 PM
Mark Time SF Audio Awards Jerry Stearns Broadcasting 0 July 14th 04 06:33 AM