Old August 30th 06, 01:46 PM posted to alt.fuck.niggers,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more bout markie

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mark%20morgan%20aids
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old August 30th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default kook on parade

Markie Moron Morgan wrote:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mark%20morgan%20aids

so?

Old September 7th 06, 01:34 AM posted to alt.fuck.niggers,rec.radio.amateur.policy

This is important info to send out. You never know!

_STROKE: Remember The 1st Three Letters...S...T...R.

My friend sent this to me and encouraged me to post it and spread the

word.
I agree. If everyone can remember something this simple, we could save

some folks. Seriously.. Please read:

STROKE IDENTIFICATION:
During a BBQ, a friend stumbled and took a little fall - she assured
everyone that she was fine (they offered to call paramedics) and just

tripped over a
brick because of her new shoes. They got her cleaned up and got her a

new
plate of food - while she appeared a bit shaken up, Ingrid went about

enjoying
herself the rest of the evening. Ingrid's husband called later telling
everyone that his wife had been taken to the hospital - (at 6:00pm,

Ingrid passed
away.) She had suffered a stroke at the BBQ. Had they known how to

identify
the signs of a stroke, perhaps Ingrid would be with us today. Some

don't die.
They end up in a helpless, hopeless condition instead.
It only takes a minute to read this...
A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours

he
can totally reverse the effects of a stroke...totally. He said the

trick was
getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient

medically
cared for within 3 hours, which is tough.
_RECOGNIZING A STROKE
Thank God for the sense to remember S . .T . . .R . Read and Learn!
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify.

Unfortunately, the lack
of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain
damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke.
Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three

simple questions:

S * Ask the individual to SMILE.
T * Ask the person to TALK, to SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE.

(Coherently) (i.e. . "It is sunny out today")
R * Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS. _
_
NOTE: Another 'sign' of a stroke is this: Ask the person to 'stick' out
their tongue. If the tongue is 'crooked', if it
goes to one side or the other that is also an
indication of a stroke. If he or she has trouble with
ANY ONE of these tasks, call 911 immediately and describe the
symptoms to the dispatcher.

A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this e-mail sends it to
10 people; you can bet that at least one life will be
saved.

Please pass this on.

Old September 7th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Reminding Morkie About His "Definitions" Policy

catfish2006 wrote:

HUGE SNIP...Thanks, Catfish, for the anaolgy of MorkiePosts)

Markie Moron Morgan at homo dot nut (Markie Moron Morgan) wrote in message
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mark%20morgan%20aids

QUOTE

From: K4YZ - view profile
Date: Thurs, Jul 14 2005 2:16 pm
Email: "K4YZ"
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not yet ratedRating:
hide options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

AIDS: (as it applies to Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ

Arrogant
Ignorant
Depreciating
Selfish

Just a lesson for you, Markie...

Since you like to make up "definitions" as you go...there's one of

my own.

See how doing so confuses the reader and the conversation...?!?!

Now...back to the ususal rants.......

UNQUOTE

You always try to "remind" everyone I claimed you have AIDS, but
just like the current series of out-of-context misquotes you've been
persuing, you never cite the claim IN CONTEXT.

Just thought I'd remind you.

Also serves to remind you that when people are talking in a
certain group on a certain subject, all parties need to have the same
set of accepted terms for any meaning.

Your continued practice of "making up" definitions and meanings as
you go only serves to prove what an idiot you are.

As if we needed more evidence.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words x13

K4YZ wrote:

What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth
Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words
stev stop trying to escape it you have outed yourself as a homosexaul

Old September 7th 06, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie's "Definition's" Policy Revisited

an old freind wrote:

Nothing...

Threadjacking.

But here's one he hates to see reborn:

Old September 7th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Stop lying about being misquoted "What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly

K4YZ wrote:

Nothing...

Old September 7th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The Truth That Morkie Won't Quote Accurately

an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default The Truth That steve is afraid of "What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
More Markie Mularkie to Muddle Men's Minds With Meaningless Markie Meanderings K4YZ Policy 1 November 13th 05 12:24 PM
Still Waiting, Markie K4YZ Policy 36 August 3rd 05 05:50 PM