Old September 3rd 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Default OTDF Streaming Radio takes on Omega One pirate radio and EME pretenders tonite

"Lloyd Cadre" wrote in message
Tonite, go to http://ct5.fast-serv.com:8574/ and click on "play" to
hear On The Domestic Front live! They will be exposing details about
Todd's illegal radio station and Mark's fake EME claims, plus they
will discuss Roger's weekend disappearances from the net. They will
also talk about Lloyd's visit to the ham fest and how all of the
pussies who threatened him failed to show up. After the live
broadcast is finished, a podcast format mp3 file will be made
available on the usual German server for download and worship.

Remember: A TimeLORD always wins in the end. Always.

Old September 3rd 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Woger Two Test wrote:
"Lloyd Cadre" wrote in message
Tonite, go to http://ct5.fast-serv.com:8574/ and click on "play" to
hear On The Domestic Front live! They will be exposing details about
Todd's illegal radio station and Mark's fake EME claims, plus they
will discuss Roger's weekend disappearances from the net. They will
also talk about Lloyd's visit to the ham fest and how all of the
pussies who threatened him failed to show up. After the live
broadcast is finished, a podcast format mp3 file will be made
available on the usual German server for download and worship.

Remember: A TimeLORD always wins in the end. Always.

You can't do that. We took the Honda generator so we could have a
Marilyn Chambers marathon in the trailer.

Old September 4th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Dr. Steven Antichrist PHD wrote:
Woger Two Test wrote:
"Lloyd Cadre" wrote in message
Tonite, go to http://ct5.fast-serv.com:8574/ and click on "play" to
hear On The Domestic Front live! They will be exposing details about
Todd's illegal radio station and Mark's fake EME claims, plus they
will discuss Roger's weekend disappearances from the net. They will
also talk about Lloyd's visit to the ham fest and how all of the
pussies who threatened him failed to show up. After the live
broadcast is finished, a podcast format mp3 file will be made
available on the usual German server for download and worship.

Remember: A TimeLORD always wins in the end. Always.

You can't do that. We took the Honda generator so we could have a
Marilyn Chambers marathon in the trailer.

I'd been led to believe that Marilyn Chambers ran on batteries. I
didn't know that she had an AC adapter.

Plaidmoon

Old September 4th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Woger Two Test wrote:
"Lloyd Cadre" wrote in message
Tonite, go to http://ct5.fast-serv.com:8574/ and click on "play" to
hear On The Domestic Front live! They will be exposing details about
Todd's illegal radio station and Mark's fake EME claims, plus they
will discuss Roger's weekend disappearances from the net. They will
also talk about Lloyd's visit to the ham fest and how all of the
pussies who threatened him failed to show up. After the live
broadcast is finished, a podcast format mp3 file will be made
available on the usual German server for download and worship.

Remember: A TimeLORD always wins in the end. Always.

You can't do that. We took the Honda generator so we could have a
Marilyn Chambers marathon in the trailer.

I'd been led to believe that Marilyn Chambers ran on batteries. I
didn't know that she had an AC adapter.

Plaidmoon

She's Memorex and needs a wall wart or maybe an inverter?

Old September 5th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Telamon wrote in
:

Woger Two Test wrote:
"Lloyd Cadre" wrote in message

Snip

It is my fervent hope the amount of twaddle posted in the news group
will decrease now that summer vacation is over.

Plonk

Sounds like you need to subscribe to: alt.binaries.im.a.boring.old.fart

Sc

Old September 5th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default slow code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:
Telamon wrote in
:

Sounds like you need to subscribe to: alt.binaries.im.a.boring.old.fart

slow code:kook on parade
Sc

Old September 5th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

It is my fervent hope the amount of twaddle posted in the news group
will decrease now that summer vacation is over.

"The road goes on forever, and September never ends."

With apologies to Robert Earl Keen Jr.

Old September 5th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Al Kossow wrote:
It is my fervent hope the amount of twaddle posted in the news group
will decrease now that summer vacation is over.

"The road goes on forever, and September never ends."

With apologies to Robert Earl Keen Jr.

not like that it will go down much not til the R&O I expect a couple of
posting will drop off (either to hospital or 6 feet under

Old September 5th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

You'll never get Extra, stupid, you are too ****ing stupid.

Old September 5th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default woger: kook on parade

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
Al Kossow wrote:
It is my fervent hope the amount of twaddle posted in the news group
will decrease now that summer vacation is over.

You'll never get Extra, stupid, you are too ****ing stupid.

of course I will you managed to pass the test I am sure to have NO
trouble