Old September 6th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A Month Later And CollegeBoy (Not) KB9RQZ Still Hasn't Fixed Screwed Up QRZ Listing

QUOTE

KB9RQZ Lookups: 878
MARK C MORGAN
Pob 212, PO BOX PoB212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

one of those private types bigg current ars project in EME hoping to
obtain VUCC and maybe DXCC as a no code tech before the expected R&O
allowign me to become a No Code extra comes through
http://emekb9rqz.blogspot.com/ sadly since certainn folks in the ham
world lack a life beyond harrassing their fellow hams I will no longer
be posting my log on my blog I can be reach by eail off my webpage
I am having to work split so if you see cq kb9rqz+10 it means I am
listening up 10 khz etc

Bio last modified: 2006-08-04

UNQUOTE

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 10:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 18:54:09 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

QUOTE

KB9RQZ Lookups: 878

more criminal activity by Robeson

Nope.

Public archives.

Now...about those three college degrees...Tell us again why your
QRZ "bio" looks like it was written in crayon by a drunk 3rd
grader...?!??!

And try to make it believable this time...

Steve, K4YZ