RadioBanter

-   -   N0IMD Caught In Two-Faced Flames AGAIN (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/104184-n0imd-caught-two-faced-flames-again.html)

K4YZ September 12th 06 12:55 PM

N0IMD Caught In Two-Faced Flames AGAIN

(N0IMD) wrote:
Dave Heil wrote (in repsonse to Lennie):

As I told you earlier, you get what you dish out. You'd no sooner blown
back into this newsgroup when you started with the cutesy names. Brian
is guilty of the same technique. As for Mark, his posting record speaks
for itself. He *is* the group Myna bird.

Who is "Brian?"

You NEVER seem to have a problem with Robesin's use of "Brain." Ever.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

What's the problem, Brain? Can't stand it when you have to face
the facts that you are NOT perceived as the noble-but-victimized
defender of truth, justice, and the American way that you percieve
yourself as being?

But here you are complaining about other people again.

Uhhhhhhhhh...What in Dave's comments were UNTRUE?

Dave's comments were dead on accurate.

And Brain...Since YOU are presuming to back Dave into a corner
about not chastising me over practices YOU dislike, one HAS TO ASK why
YOU don't chastise Lennie or Mork for THIER use of profanities, deceit,
name calling and other less-than-mature behaviour in RRAP. Thier
"misconducts" are as legend as anything I may have dealt out here!

You certainly "have thier back" without condition. WHY would YOU
presume to impose such expectations to the contrary on others...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] September 13th 06 01:43 AM

Typical K4YZ/Robesin/Air Force CAP Major/Tennessee Nurse Threadjacking

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote (in repsonse to Lennie):

As I told you earlier, you get what you dish out. You'd no sooner blown
back into this newsgroup when you started with the cutesy names. Brian
is guilty of the same technique. As for Mark, his posting record speaks
for itself. He *is* the group Myna bird.

Who is "Brian?"

You NEVER seem to have a problem with Robesin's use of "Brain." Ever.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Indeed. Does anyone know?

Robesin has so many faces.

He is a War Hero, but was in no war.

Seven Hostile Actions, but can't mention ONE.

He is disabled from the military, but not injured.

He is a Tennesse State Guardsman, but not in the National Guard.

Presents himself in an Air Force sage green flight suit with Captain's
Insignia, but claims he is a CAP Major.

He claims ANCOIC-ship of an NMC MARS site on Okinawa, but knows next to
nothing of MARS.

He claims to be a Nurse, but no degree.

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

He says those who disagree with him are homos.

Those that best him in rational argument are called pedophiles.

Develops that 1,000 yard stare when confused, others suggest it's the
"deer in headlights" stare.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Your guess is as good as mine.

[email protected] October 9th 06 12:10 PM

ATTN: Mrs Brian P Burke: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote (in repsonse to Lennie):

As I told you earlier, you get what you dish out. You'd no sooner blown
back into this newsgroup when you started with the cutesy names. Brian
is guilty of the same technique. As for Mark, his posting record speaks
for itself. He *is* the group Myna bird.

Who is "Brian?"

You NEVER seem to have a problem with Robesin's use of "Brain." Ever.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Indeed. Does anyone know?

Obvioulsy not, since it's something from your imagination.

Robesin has so many faces.

He is a War Hero, but was in no war.

He was? he SAID he was a "war hero"...?!?!

You can PROVE your assertion here? Google archives are
inviolatable, so dig in...PROVE your assertions.

Seven Hostile Actions, but can't mention ONE.

Sure I did. To you in confidence. You brought it to RRAP.

You violated a promise.

He is disabled from the military, but not injured.

Oh? How so? You ahve his records, do you?

He is a Tennesse State Guardsman, but not in the National Guard.

Oh? I live in Tennessee. I'll look him up.

By the way, you ahve a problem with people who volunteer for
service in such public service organizations...?!?!

Presents himself in an Air Force sage green flight suit with Captain's
Insignia, but claims he is a CAP Major.

And you destroy every picture of yourself when circumstances
change?

That picture was "presented" when the rank worn WAS appropriate.

I need to change it for YOU...?!?!

He claims ANCOIC-ship of an NMC MARS site on Okinawa, but knows next to
nothing of MARS.

Uhhhhhhhh...Som far YOU are the one who knows "next to nothing of
MARS", Brain...Never HAVE known much about it judging by your grossly
erroneous posts on various "EmComm" subjects.

However I've cited ALL of my MARS calls in this forum at one time
or another, to include the station calls on Oki that I was responsible
for.

So far, YOU have yet to prove that I ahve lied about ANY of it.

He claims to be a Nurse, but no degree.

One doesn't need a degree to be a Nurse, Brain.

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google
Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: The Truth That Morkie Won't Quote Accurately
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

He says those who disagree with him are homos.

Nope. Only those who claim to be homosexuals.

Those that best him in rational argument are called pedophiles.

So far, no one other than Jim Miccolis has "bested" me in any
"rational" argument, and to the best of my knowledge I've never called
him a pedophile.

Develops that 1,000 yard stare when confused, others suggest it's the
"deer in headlights" stare.

You're really stretching on that one, greaseball.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Your guess is as good as mine.

Why should it be?

"Robesin" is a strawman of YOUR construct. You tell us....

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 9th 06 02:03 PM

ATTN: Mrs Brian P Burke: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google

Take your best shot! You'll probably just confirm that your sickness
is real.

Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Robesin's best shot still contains Robesin's excrement on another man's
genitals.

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

K4YZ October 9th 06 02:55 PM

wrote:

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Just trying to get you to appreciate the humiliation your lying and
deceit bring on your family name.

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

So...I make fun of Morkie and I am supposed to worry about someone
"liking" me or "trusting" me in this forum...?!?!

You're a biggger idiot than I gave you credit for, Brain.

The people I am concerned about "liking" me or "trusting" me have
nothing to do with this forum and probably never would.

And if they did, a brief overview of your demonstrated stupidity
would lay-to-rest any concerns I would have about them being swayed by
any criticisms I might "suffer" from YOU!

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google

Take your best shot! You'll probably just confirm that your sickness
is real.

Just like Lennie the Loser, you try to infer some knowledge of
"sicknesses" without an education in healthcare.

It fails.

Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Robesin's best shot still contains Robesin's excrement on another man's
genitals.

Uhhhhhhhh...No.

I guess YOU suffer from some of the same comprehension deficits
that your buddie Morkie suffers from, Brain.

I can recommend some tutors in your area to help you....

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

Mork and you. Fix your English deficits, greaseball.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ October 9th 06 04:38 PM

wrote:
Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

While we're at it, I am wondering why you've not answered the
questions posed to you earlier in this same thread. There's only 7
posts as I write this (eight, now...) Get lost and confused THAT
easily, Brain?

Here...Allow me to remind you...

QUOTE

(N0IMD) wrote:
[...]

UNQUOTE.

So...Gonna belly up to the bar and answer these, or just hope they
go away and hope no one noticed that you were being two-faced
again...As usual...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 9th 06 07:03 PM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

More forging of attributes, I see.

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Thus your thread-jacking and calling out in the Subject line other
people's wives. To deny it makes you the lying sack of excrement that
you actually are.

Just trying to get you to appreciate the humiliation your lying and
deceit bring on your family name.

And there is no humiliation in the family name, Robeson?

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

So...I make fun of Morkie

Why? Why do you bother?

Do you puff up your chest and lick that "devil-dog" tatoo on your
bicep?

and I am supposed to worry about someone
"liking" me or "trusting" me in this forum...?!?!

Is my family in this forum? Is your family in this forum?

You're a biggger idiot than I gave you credit for, Brain.

"Bigger" has only two g's, you idiot.

The people I am concerned about "liking" me or "trusting" me have
nothing to do with this forum and probably never would.

Hopefully they'll never do a google search on your "family name."

And if they did, a brief overview of your demonstrated stupidity
would lay-to-rest any concerns I would have about them being swayed by
any criticisms I might "suffer" from YOU!

A lengthier overview of your inability to play well with others, your
fixation on the male genitalia and all things of a homosexual nature,
propensity to drop hints and unsubstantiated claims of your imagined
military service in the US Marine Corps, and outright lies that you
tell about other people might change their minds about the swell guy
image you feign.

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google

Take your best shot! You'll probably just confirm that your sickness
is real.

Just like Lennie the Loser, you try to infer some knowledge of
"sicknesses" without an education in healthcare.

It fails.

You're the one who claims that no degree is required to be a nurse.
Wouldn't it also possible that no degree is required to be a doctor?
At least in Tennessee?

Regardless of educations in healthcare, your nuts.

Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Robesin's best shot still contains Robesin's excrement on another man's
genitals.

Uhhhhhhhh...No.

Uhhhhhhhhh. Yeh. It's right there where you are saying "my
excrement..."

I guess YOU suffer from some of the same comprehension deficits
that your buddie Morkie suffers from, Brain.

Maybe if you don't make such sick claims, and then don't quote yourself
making those same sick claims, there wouldn't be any discussion about
it.

In other words, clean up your act. What part of that can't you
understand?

Do you think Paul Schlek is going to lett you play "Excrement Commando"
in RRAP?

I can recommend some tutors in your area to help you....

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

Mork and you. Fix your English deficits, greaseball.

Sorry Robesin, it doesn't work that way. You quote yourself then claim
that "Mork and you" thought it up. Try taking a little responsibility
for yourself once in a while. Just once. The hardest part is taking
that first step, but you're the only one that can do it. Best of Luck.

K4YZ October 10th 06 08:21 PM

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

More forging of attributes, I see.

Nope.

Just documenting the obvious

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

I have, however, tried to hold a mirror up to you to make you
realize that you can't make the kinds of sneers and allegations that
you do out odf one side of that "mouth" of yours without creating a
whole passle of problems with the other side.

Obviously you don't care. I can only imagine what you're like in
person.

Thus your thread-jacking and calling out in the Subject line other
people's wives. To deny it makes you the lying sack of excrement that
you actually are.

Oh, no, Brain....don't leave yourself out of that. You're right
in there with the best of them, greaseball.

Just trying to get you to appreciate the humiliation your lying and
deceit bring on your family name.

And there is no humiliation in the family name, Robeson?

Nope.

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

So...I make fun of Morkie

Why? Why do you bother?

Why not?

You do it to me and others yet think it's improper for others to
do.

Do you puff up your chest and lick that "devil-dog" tatoo on your
bicep?

No tatoo's here, Brain...Anywhere.

and I am supposed to worry about someone
"liking" me or "trusting" me in this forum...?!?!

Is my family in this forum? Is your family in this forum?

My wife has looked over my shou;der before, so yes, she's "here"
on occassion.

She initially chided me for 'wasting your time with those idiots"
until I showed her how two feced, deceitful and dishonest you and your
Feeble Five bretheren are.

You're a biggger idiot than I gave you credit for, Brain.

"Bigger" has only two g's, you idiot.

OK...So I finally made a typo this WEEK.

Why aren't you chiding Morkie for his THOUSANDS of typos in the
last couple of DAYS...?!?!

The people I am concerned about "liking" me or "trusting" me have
nothing to do with this forum and probably never would.

Hopefully they'll never do a google search on your "family name."

And if they did, they'd find me standing up to liars and punks
like you and "the boys".

So what?

And if they did, a brief overview of your demonstrated stupidity
would lay-to-rest any concerns I would have about them being swayed by
any criticisms I might "suffer" from YOU!

A lengthier overview of your inability to play well with others, your
fixation on the male genitalia and all things of a homosexual nature,
propensity to drop hints and unsubstantiated claims of your imagined
military service in the US Marine Corps, and outright lies that you
tell about other people might change their minds about the swell guy
image you feign.

Uhhhhhh...Brain...there you go LYING again and thereby PROVING all
of the things I have ever claimed about you!

WHY do you do it...?!?!

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google

Take your best shot! You'll probably just confirm that your sickness
is real.

Just like Lennie the Loser, you try to infer some knowledge of
"sicknesses" without an education in healthcare.

It fails.

You're the one who claims that no degree is required to be a nurse.
Wouldn't it also possible that no degree is required to be a doctor?
At least in Tennessee?

Uhhhhhh....Brain....You need to learn the difference between the
different levels of Nurisng licensure before you stick open that
sewerpit of a mouth of yours and PROVE that you're an idiot.

And Brain...No degree is required to achie the title of Nurse in
Ohio, either...

Investigate and learn, greaseball.

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Robesin's best shot still contains Robesin's excrement on another man's
genitals.

Uhhhhhhhh...No.

Uhhhhhhhhh. Yeh. It's right there where you are saying "my
excrement..."

Uh huh.

And there YOU are trying to take two words out of context and
trying to focus your entire 'argument' around them.

Just like your efforts to belittle the relationship between MARS
and Amateur Radio.

The ONLY people in this entire forum that showed you any sympathy
for that lame effort were within your Feeble Five circle...

I guess YOU suffer from some of the same comprehension deficits
that your buddie Morkie suffers from, Brain.

Maybe if you don't make such sick claims, and then don't quote yourself
making those same sick claims, there wouldn't be any discussion about
it.

Maybe if we didn't have deviates and thier admirers like Morkie
and you in this forum, it wouldn't be an issuse, either.

In other words, clean up your act.

Take your own advice, greaseball.

try using BOTH sides of your face when you talk.

What part of that can't you understand?

You're the one with the comprehension deficits, MorkiePal. Not
me.

Do you think Paul Schlek is going to lett you play "Excrement Commando"
in RRAP?

There's only ONE "t" in "let", Brain!

Or is typopatrol your exclusive domain today?

I can recommend some tutors in your area to help you....

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

Mork and you. Fix your English deficits, greaseball.

Sorry Robesin, it doesn't work that way.

Now here you switch up and start addressing someone named
"Robesin".

Having trouble staying focused today, Brain?

You quote yourself then claim
that "Mork and you" thought it up. Try taking a little responsibility
for yourself once in a while. Just once. The hardest part is taking
that first step, but you're the only one that can do it. Best of Luck.

I take full responsiblity for what I say, greaseball.

What I DON'T take responsiblity is for misquotes and out-of-context
snippets.

Hurry up now...Mrs Brain has dinner ready, greaseball.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 12th 06 01:56 AM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

More forging of attributes, I see.

Nope.

Just documenting the obvious

Just forging attributes.

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

You've gone after my wife. You've gone after my kids before. To say
you haven't is a lie.

I have, however, tried to hold a mirror up to you to make you
realize that you can't make the kinds of sneers and allegations that
you do out odf one side of that "mouth" of yours without creating a
whole passle of problems with the other side.

Then do so without involving my wife or my kids. You're a creep.

Obviously you don't care.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

I can only imagine what you're like in person.

I don't think you can imagine that.

Thus your thread-jacking and calling out in the Subject line other
people's wives. To deny it makes you the lying sack of excrement that
you actually are.

Oh, no, Brain....don't leave yourself out of that. You're right
in there with the best of them, greaseball.

There is no "best of them," creep.

Just trying to get you to appreciate the humiliation your lying and
deceit bring on your family name.

And there is no humiliation in the family name, Robeson?

Nope.

You are nuts.

Nothing's changed with you. You're still forging the attributes. Do
you think that by forging attributes that people will like you? Do you
think people will trust you?

So...I make fun of Morkie

Why? Why do you bother?

Why not?

Why?

You do it to me and others yet think it's improper for others to
do.

It's your life.

Do you puff up your chest and lick that "devil-dog" tatoo on your
bicep?

No tatoo's here, Brain...Anywhere.

Right.

and I am supposed to worry about someone
"liking" me or "trusting" me in this forum...?!?!

Is my family in this forum? Is your family in this forum?

My wife has looked over my shou;der before, so yes, she's "here"
on occassion.

She's probably long gone.

She initially chided me for 'wasting your time with those idiots"
until I showed her how two feced, deceitful and dishonest you and your
Feeble Five bretheren are.

And she believed you?

You're a biggger idiot than I gave you credit for, Brain.

"Bigger" has only two g's, you idiot.

OK...So I finally made a typo this WEEK.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Why aren't you chiding Morkie for his THOUSANDS of typos in the
last couple of DAYS...?!?!

Why? He's not calling me stupid when he makes a typo, is he?

[...]

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

[...]

OK, Mark.

Investigate and learn, greaseball.

Creep.

Regardless of educations in healthcare, your nuts.

Nope.

Google archives prove otherwise.

Archives:

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 7 Sep 2006 11:22:56 -0700

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

NOT out of context. You provided the ENTIRE quote.

Just like your efforts to belittle the relationship between MARS
and Amateur Radio.

No belittlement. I've proudly served Air Forece and Army MARS. You're
simply wrong in your assertions.

The ONLY people in this entire forum that showed you any sympathy
for that lame effort were within your Feeble Five circle...

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

I guess YOU suffer from some of the same comprehension deficits
that your buddie Morkie suffers from, Brain.

Maybe if you don't make such sick claims, and then don't quote yourself
making those same sick claims, there wouldn't be any discussion about
it.

Maybe if we didn't have deviates and thier admirers like Morkie
and you in this forum, it wouldn't be an issuse, either.

Why do you say such sick ****?

IT NEVER WAS AN ISSUE UNTIL YOU POSTED IT!

In other words, clean up your act.

Take your own advice, greaseball.

You take my advice, creep.

try using BOTH sides of your face when you talk.

That's never been a problem.

What part of that can't you understand?

You're the one with the comprehension deficits, MorkiePal. Not
me.

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Do you think Paul Schlek is going to lett you play "Excrement Commando"
in RRAP?

There's only ONE "t" in "let", Brain!

Or is typopatrol your exclusive domain today?

Lame diversion. Answer the question.

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

I can recommend some tutors in your area to help you....

Yuck. What diseased mind even thinks up stuff like that?

Mork and you. Fix your English deficits, greaseball.

Sorry Robesin, it doesn't work that way.

Now here you switch up and start addressing someone named
"Robesin".

Having trouble staying focused today, Brain?

More diversion. I have full visibility on the creep of rrap.

You quote yourself then claim
that "Mork and you" thought it up. Try taking a little responsibility
for yourself once in a while. Just once. The hardest part is taking
that first step, but you're the only one that can do it. Best of Luck.

I take full responsiblity for what I say, greaseball.

Nope. You only take responsibility for what you MEANT to say,
not what you actually said.

Ditto your MARS quote.

But you can't ever confess making a mistake, so you are suck in the
Robesin Conundrum of defending the indefensible.

What I DON'T take responsiblity is for misquotes and out-of-context
snippets.

No misquotes, no out of context snippets. YOU provided the full-text
quote of your sickness.

Just say you made a mistake, unless you really do have your excrement
on another man's genitals.

Hurry up now...Mrs Brain has dinner ready, greaseball.

Steve, K4YZ

What has my wife got to do with your problem, creep?

[email protected] October 12th 06 11:56 AM

"No-Code Nurse"

wrote:
On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

he is LPN basicaly the NoCode Tech of the nursing world the most of
the RN look down their noses at LPN's like Robeson and Robeson had to
drop out of RN school (and he complianed about how unfair the school
was to in some medical NGs)

Hah! A No-Code Nurse!!!

"The tests are too hard in RN school...."

So what school did he complain about?

[email protected] October 13th 06 12:15 AM

"No-Code Nurse"

wrote:
On 12 Oct 2006 03:56:21 -0700,

On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

he did not name a name for a school

He's very secretive about his real credentials. I would be, too, if I
had no real credentials.

just the genral quip that the
Nursing schools pick on some of their students like himself (or words
to that effect

Ever notice that they always pick on the gay guys?

it was made when he still had some sense and would have stil known as
he once that calling someone a child molestor was libel

Slow Code October 13th 06 01:17 AM

"No-Code Nurse"

wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

ROFL! Well, Steve can still change peoples bedpans.

On clinic loud speaker: "Steve, we need a pan change in room 235."

Heee Heeeee Heeeee!

SC

[email protected] October 13th 06 04:14 AM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

You've gone after my wife. You've gone after my kids before. To say
you haven't is a lie.

True. The USMC Imposter has gone after my wife, insulted
my parents, insulted my wife's universities, insulted just
about anything I've mentioned in here. Imposter then says
"I lie" since he doesn't know right from wrong.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Brian, it matters not.

1. Imposter was long ago divorced from reality and
knowledge of right and wrong.

2. As a result of (1) he usually looks like an idiot.

3. (1) and (2) repeated endlessly until his Google message
total exceeds that of Cecil Moore.

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

Must be fear.

They can't control him, one of their OWN.

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will. Amateur extras will have all sorts of
"permissions" versus ordinary folk in the "moderation"
period. Those who disagree with amateur extras will
never have their posts shown in public.

But you can't ever confess making a mistake, so you are suck in the
Robesin Conundrum of defending the indefensible.

That happened years and years ago. Imposter has never
been able to rise out of his ooze.

What has my wife got to do with your problem, creep?

His own (SECOND) wife can't control his 5-hour sessions
on his computer while he is busy shoveling **** on his
"enemies."

A real head case he is...

[email protected] October 13th 06 05:59 PM

"No-Code Nurse"

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

That's where the 1000 yard stare comes in... wishing he were 1000
yards away.

[email protected] October 13th 06 06:15 PM

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

You've gone after my wife. You've gone after my kids before. To say
you haven't is a lie.

True. The USMC Imposter has gone after my wife, insulted
my parents, insulted my wife's universities, insulted just
about anything I've mentioned in here. Imposter then says
"I lie" since he doesn't know right from wrong.

If Robesin adjudicates that someone or thing is wrong, the persecution
starts, and there are no legal bounds to his methods.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

There's one over-arching problem.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Brian, it matters not.

1. Imposter was long ago divorced from reality and
knowledge of right and wrong.

2. As a result of (1) he usually looks like an idiot.

3. (1) and (2) repeated endlessly until his Google message
total exceeds that of Cecil Moore.

Pretty much.

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

Must be fear.

They can't control him, one of their OWN.

"Loose cannon" doesn't begin to describe Robesin.

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will.

The hell he will.

Amateur extras will have all sorts of
"permissions" versus ordinary folk in the "moderation"
period. Those who disagree with amateur extras will
never have their posts shown in public.

I disagree with that opinion. And if it turns out that way, there is
recourse. Besides, the Code Test issue is moments away from being
resolved. The value of this forum is tied to that single issue.
Paul's moderation will, like the code exam, become an unnecessary
regulation.

But you can't ever confess making a mistake, so you are suck in the
Robesin Conundrum of defending the indefensible.

That happened years and years ago. Imposter has never
been able to rise out of his ooze.

What has my wife got to do with your problem, creep?

His own (SECOND) wife can't control his 5-hour sessions
on his computer while he is busy shoveling **** on his
"enemies."

A real head case he is...

He's nuts.

[email protected] October 13th 06 10:12 PM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

You've gone after my wife. You've gone after my kids before. To say
you haven't is a lie.

True. The USMC Imposter has gone after my wife, insulted
my parents, insulted my wife's universities, insulted just
about anything I've mentioned in here. Imposter then says
"I lie" since he doesn't know right from wrong.

If Robesin adjudicates that someone or thing is wrong, the persecution
starts, and there are no legal bounds to his methods.

He doesn't know right from wrong.

If we say he rightly violates reality (he does), he turns right
around and says we do that. It is a non-argument. All it does
is delude him in his non-justification of his actions.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

There's one over-arching problem.

There are several but all inter-related. With the Imposter
everything boils down to him always saying he is "right"
which then "justifies" (in his mind) all of his insults of
others. Everything then becomes a very "personal" battle
with him. The subject of a thread is tossed aside in his
tirades and he focusses sharply on "battling" his opponents.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Brian, it matters not.

1. Imposter was long ago divorced from reality and
knowledge of right and wrong.

2. As a result of (1) he usually looks like an idiot.

3. (1) and (2) repeated endlessly until his Google message
total exceeds that of Cecil Moore.

Pretty much.

Cecil was here years before the Imposter. Cecil Moore is
not an offensive person. The Imposter is an offensive
person.

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

Imposter may have already started in TN?

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

Must be fear.

They can't control him, one of their OWN.

"Loose cannon" doesn't begin to describe Robesin.

I know, I know...but if I call him an asshole, I'm insulting
the real assholes!

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

It was so "secret" that all documents were marked "burn
before reading..." :-)

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will.

The hell he will.

We will have to wait and see...

Amateur extras will have all sorts of
"permissions" versus ordinary folk in the "moderation"
period. Those who disagree with amateur extras will
never have their posts shown in public.

I disagree with that opinion. And if it turns out that way, there is
recourse.

At best that "recourse" would be NOT posting and NOT
accessing the newsgroup. There is NO sign that anyone
"in charge" today or the last few years has done
anything in regards to "offensive" postings. There is
a curious, prolonged NON-response in Google whenever
anyone clicks on their message option button.

Besides, the Code Test issue is moments away from being
resolved.

Might not even be done this year. The R&O on the
"omnibus" issue began in 2004 and didn't get settled
until 2006. The code test NPRM of last year (05-235)
might be handled in 2007.

The value of this forum is tied to that single issue.
Paul's moderation will, like the code exam, become an unnecessary
regulation.

Interesting viewpoint! I like it.

His own (SECOND) wife can't control his 5-hour sessions
on his computer while he is busy shoveling **** on his
"enemies."

A real head case he is...

He's nuts.

I agree but there are others in here who must have
ABSOLUTES to justify such opinions. If he's not "nuts" in
the absolute sense, he will be soon.

an old friend October 13th 06 10:54 PM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote:
From:
on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

If Robesin adjudicates that someone or thing is wrong, the persecution
starts, and there are no legal bounds to his methods.

He doesn't know right from wrong.

mental ill in a legal sense

If we say he rightly violates reality (he does), he turns right
around and says we do that. It is a non-argument. All it does
is delude him in his non-justification of his actions.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

I think he is there but that hardly matter

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

There's one over-arching problem.

There are several but all inter-related. With the Imposter
everything boils down to him always saying he is "right"
which then "justifies" (in his mind) all of his insults of
others. Everything then becomes a very "personal" battle
with him. The subject of a thread is tossed aside in his
tirades and he focusses sharply on "battling" his opponents.

or or just smearing them when he has been bested

[...]

indeed he keps chalnging folks to meet him at dayton

[...]

yep and eys only

[email protected] October 14th 06 02:53 AM

"No-Code Nurse"

wrote:
On 12 Oct 2006 16:15:53 -0700,

On 12 Oct 2006 03:56:21 -0700,

On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

esp when it is likely that somebody could check normaly one can verify
enrolement with a name and I think it would show flunked out of RN
school

It was probably too hard for him. He didn't want to put forth the
effort...

OTOH in Michigan at least I ( or anyone) coul;d complete a
corespondence course that would one to test for the LPN license no
hands on practical requirement for the license

Lessee. Correspondence course could mean that someone else was doing
the material, and he was sending it in.

just the genral quip that the
Nursing schools pick on some of their students like himself (or words
to that effect

Ever notice that they always pick on the gay guys?

nah just on the gay guys that are hiding it

There you have it! And the ones that protest too loudly.

[email protected] October 14th 06 03:09 AM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote:
From:
on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

[...]

Its also interesting that when you use one of his tactics on him, he
says that justifies him doing it in the first place. Such as Mark
out-assholing him.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

The rubber room is waiting.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

There's one over-arching problem.

There are several but all inter-related. With the Imposter
everything boils down to him always saying he is "right"
which then "justifies" (in his mind) all of his insults of
others. Everything then becomes a very "personal" battle
with him. The subject of a thread is tossed aside in his
tirades and he focusses sharply on "battling" his opponents.

He quotes himself in here, then claims I have misquoted him.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Brian, it matters not.

1. Imposter was long ago divorced from reality and
knowledge of right and wrong.

2. As a result of (1) he usually looks like an idiot.

3. (1) and (2) repeated endlessly until his Google message
total exceeds that of Cecil Moore.

Pretty much.

Cecil was here years before the Imposter. Cecil Moore is
not an offensive person. The Imposter is an offensive
person.

I liked Cecil a lot. I especially liked him when he was 100 feet tall.
(Now Robesin will say I was hot for Cecil.)

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

He'll have to file a travel voucher requesting circuitious travel.

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

Imposter may have already started in TN?

Did the Man-Nurse in NJ ever get convicted?

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

Must be fear.

They can't control him, one of their OWN.

"Loose cannon" doesn't begin to describe Robesin.

I know, I know...but if I call him an asshole, I'm insulting
the real assholes!

They will be highly offended.

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

It was so "secret" that all documents were marked "burn
before reading..." :-)

Wonder if he ever used the Code Name "Mr. Phelps?"

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will.

The hell he will.

We will have to wait and see...

I'll give him the benefit...

Amateur extras will have all sorts of
"permissions" versus ordinary folk in the "moderation"
period. Those who disagree with amateur extras will
never have their posts shown in public.

I disagree with that opinion. And if it turns out that way, there is
recourse.

At best that "recourse" would be NOT posting and NOT
accessing the newsgroup. There is NO sign that anyone
"in charge" today or the last few years has done
anything in regards to "offensive" postings. There is
a curious, prolonged NON-response in Google whenever
anyone clicks on their message option button.

Long delayed echoes... (RADAR term involving range folding).

Besides, the Code Test issue is moments away from being
resolved.

Might not even be done this year. The R&O on the
"omnibus" issue began in 2004 and didn't get settled
until 2006. The code test NPRM of last year (05-235)
might be handled in 2007.

True, but in ham-years, that is is just a blink away. I passed my
Novice exams twenty (20) years ago this month and the Old-Timers still
classify me as a newbie.

The value of this forum is tied to that single issue.
Paul's moderation will, like the code exam, become an unnecessary
regulation.

Interesting viewpoint! I like it.

Hopefully Paul won't generate the "hard-feelings" that the code debate
has.

His own (SECOND) wife can't control his 5-hour sessions
on his computer while he is busy shoveling **** on his
"enemies."

A real head case he is...

He's nuts.

I agree but there are others in here who must have
ABSOLUTES to justify such opinions. If he's not "nuts" in
the absolute sense, he will be soon.

He's nuts now.

[email protected] October 14th 06 11:03 PM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
From:
on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

indeed he keeps challenging folks to meet him at Dayton

Then he doesn't show. Some tuff guy this Robesin. Everyone else is a
coward.

[email protected] October 15th 06 12:13 AM

"No-Code Nurse"

wrote:
On 13 Oct 2006 18:53:52 -0700,
wrote:

It was probably too hard for him. He didn't want to put forth the
effort...

indeed or was simply unable to

Ditto all the unworthy reasons for not learning The Code.

OTOH in Michigan at least I ( or anyone) coul;d complete a
corespondence course that would one to test for the LPN license no
hands on practical requirement for the license

Lessee. Correspondence course could mean that someone else was doing
the material, and he was sending it in.

indeed but their is test one would have to bluff ones way through but
it is published (the pool) so the mightly moresmen could surly
memorize it

A freebie exam? Robesin got his "licensure" from a Cracker Jacks box?

just the genral quip that the
Nursing schools pick on some of their students like himself (or words
to that effect

Ever notice that they always pick on the gay guys?

nah just on the gay guys that are hiding it

There you have it! And the ones that protest too loudly.

which are generaly the ones hiding it

That would be him.

Hylee Pistov October 15th 06 04:23 AM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote in message
On 14 Oct 2006 15:03:29 -0700, wrote:

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
From:
on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after

you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

indeed he keeps challenging folks to meet him at Dayton

Then he doesn't show. Some tuff guy this Robesin. Everyone else is a
coward.

everyone but him is alir and a coward and he never lies never makes a
mistake and never ever does any thing wrong
..

Whereas, on the other hand, you are just a freak.
www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com

[email protected] October 15th 06 09:35 PM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 7:09pm

wrote:
From:
on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am
From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

[...]

It's a weird, delusional circular-logic thing of his.

He is too deluded about himself now to change, though.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

The rubber room is waiting.

Perhaps the stainless steel tables in the autopsy room would
be better?

He quotes himself in here, then claims I have misquoted him.

That's all in his delusional syndrome.

What he "sees" on his screens seems to be different than
what everyone else sees. It is all part of his delusion.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

He'll have to file a travel voucher requesting circuitious travel.

"Circuitous," as in traveling in circles. :-)

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

Imposter may have already started in TN?

Did the Man-Nurse in NJ ever get convicted?

I think so. Leastways, he was arrested and had a hearing
with a psych exam ordered.

Elfren Saldivar, the "angel of death" at a Glendale, CA,
hospital, was tried and convicted (with reasons of
insanity) and is very locked up now.

I know, I know...but if I call him an asshole, I'm insulting
the real assholes!

They will be highly offended.

I hearby apologize for any unintended future use of "asshole"
to all the OTHER real assholes in here. :-)

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

It was so "secret" that all documents were marked "burn
before reading..." :-)

Wonder if he ever used the Code Name "Mr. Phelps?"

Could be...except there is another "Jim" in here. :-)

In the Imposter's case he still screwed up...the tape
self-destructed BEFORE he heard it... :-)

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will.

The hell he will.

We will have to wait and see...

I'll give him the benefit...

I give Paul NO "benefit." I've gone round-and-around with him
both in public and private. That gives me a good feeling of
how he will "moderate" this group.

At best that "recourse" would be NOT posting and NOT
accessing the newsgroup. There is NO sign that anyone
"in charge" today or the last few years has done
anything in regards to "offensive" postings. There is
a curious, prolonged NON-response in Google whenever
anyone clicks on their message option button.

Long delayed echoes... (RADAR term involving range folding).

Parts of Google are doing "stealth" handling?

Ever since they bought out DejaNews they've fallen down
on handling newsgroups. Not just in RRAP but other
groups.

Besides, the Code Test issue is moments away from being
resolved.

Might not even be done this year. The R&O on the
"omnibus" issue began in 2004 and didn't get settled
until 2006. The code test NPRM of last year (05-235)
might be handled in 2007.

True, but in ham-years, that is is just a blink away. I passed my
Novice exams twenty (20) years ago this month and the Old-Timers still
classify me as a newbie.

In the minds of some olde-tymers they think they invented
ham radio. shrug

On a trip a couple years ago, I met an "old-timer" ham
who was in his mid-fifties. He went on and on and on
about ham radio, straight from the Book of St. Hiram,
sounding off as if all around him were clueless
civilians. I didn't say too much at first, but began
with some of his claims...and demolished each one by
the referencible facts of the radio-electronics industry
and military electronics-radio. Finally he got down to
his "trump card" which was He was "federally authorized
to transmit by the government!" I happened to have my
old First 'Phone ID card in my wallet along with IEEE
membership card (current) and showed that, adding that
He was NOT authorized to transmit OUTSIDE of the ham
bands on "shortwave." [I couldn't believe he still used
that old term "shortwave" instead of HF]

Through all of that I was cool and collected and never
personally insulted him. His reaction was AS IF I did.
I had to defuse the non-discussion for the sake of the
host. Pity that for this guy was really looking for a
personal combat situation, but was a bit too sloshed to
pose any physical threat to me. Moral of this story is
that there are lots of those self-important hams who are
hams mostly for the rank-status-privilege of that "federal
authorization" and have lost any sense of cameraderie or
fun of just communications with other hobbyists.

The Imposter is just another common carbon-copy of that
mid-life-crisis guy, but one on speed or uppers.

A real head case he is...

He's nuts.

I agree but there are others in here who must have
ABSOLUTES to justify such opinions. If he's not "nuts" in
the absolute sense, he will be soon.

He's nuts now.

OK. :-)

[email protected] October 16th 06 12:17 AM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote:
From:
on Fri, Oct 13 2006 7:09pm

wrote:
From:
on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am
wrote:
From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

[...]

Yeh, its hard to explain.

He is too deluded about himself now to change, though.

His postings have the full support of his wife, he says.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

The rubber room is waiting.

Perhaps the stainless steel tables in the autopsy room would
be better?

At least it can be sanitized.

He quotes himself in here, then claims I have misquoted him.

That's all in his delusional syndrome.

There is no logic in the stuff he says.

What he "sees" on his screens seems to be different than
what everyone else sees. It is all part of his delusion.

If he would quit forging the attributes maybe he could keep it all
straight.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

He'll have to file a travel voucher requesting circuitious travel.

"Circuitous," as in traveling in circles. :-)

The shoelace on his jump boots is caught on something.

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

Imposter may have already started in TN?

Did the Man-Nurse in NJ ever get convicted?

I think so. Leastways, he was arrested and had a hearing
with a psych exam ordered.

Elfren Saldivar, the "angel of death" at a Glendale, CA,
hospital, was tried and convicted (with reasons of
insanity) and is very locked up now.

Good. We need to keep these crazies off the streets and out of our
health care systems.

I know, I know...but if I call him an asshole, I'm insulting
the real assholes!

They will be highly offended.

I hearby apologize for any unintended future use of "asshole"
to all the OTHER real assholes in here. :-)

That should cover just about everyone.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

It was so "secret" that all documents were marked "burn
before reading..." :-)

Wonder if he ever used the Code Name "Mr. Phelps?"

Could be...except there is another "Jim" in here. :-)

In the Imposter's case he still screwed up...the tape
self-destructed BEFORE he heard it... :-)

Singed his mustache?

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will.

The hell he will.

We will have to wait and see...

I'll give him the benefit...

I give Paul NO "benefit." I've gone round-and-around with him
both in public and private. That gives me a good feeling of
how he will "moderate" this group.

It will just end up with the Coders patting each other on the back for
their heroics.

At best that "recourse" would be NOT posting and NOT
accessing the newsgroup. There is NO sign that anyone
"in charge" today or the last few years has done
anything in regards to "offensive" postings. There is
a curious, prolonged NON-response in Google whenever
anyone clicks on their message option button.

Long delayed echoes... (RADAR term involving range folding).

Parts of Google are doing "stealth" handling?

Ever since they bought out DejaNews they've fallen down
on handling newsgroups. Not just in RRAP but other
groups.

I never was able to find Heil's comments about Veteran's always having
their hands out.

Besides, the Code Test issue is moments away from being
resolved.

Might not even be done this year. The R&O on the
"omnibus" issue began in 2004 and didn't get settled
until 2006. The code test NPRM of last year (05-235)
might be handled in 2007.

True, but in ham-years, that is is just a blink away. I passed my
Novice exams twenty (20) years ago this month and the Old-Timers still
classify me as a newbie.

In the minds of some olde-tymers they think they invented
ham radio. shrug

Even Hiram didn't invent ham radio.

On a trip a couple years ago, I met an "old-timer" ham
who was in his mid-fifties. He went on and on and on
about ham radio, straight from the Book of St. Hiram,
sounding off as if all around him were clueless
civilians. I didn't say too much at first, but began
with some of his claims...and demolished each one by
the referencible facts of the radio-electronics industry
and military electronics-radio. Finally he got down to
his "trump card" which was He was "federally authorized
to transmit by the government!" I happened to have my
old First 'Phone ID card in my wallet along with IEEE
membership card (current) and showed that, adding that
He was NOT authorized to transmit OUTSIDE of the ham
bands on "shortwave." [I couldn't believe he still used
that old term "shortwave" instead of HF]

Well, hell, Len, they ARE shorter than our ONE (1) MW band!

Through all of that I was cool and collected and never
personally insulted him. His reaction was AS IF I did.
I had to defuse the non-discussion for the sake of the
host. Pity that for this guy was really looking for a
personal combat situation,

By chance was he wearing a flight suit?

but was a bit too sloshed to
pose any physical threat to me. Moral of this story is
that there are lots of those self-important hams who are
hams mostly for the rank-status-privilege of that "federal
authorization" and have lost any sense of cameraderie or
fun of just communications with other hobbyists.

The Imposter is just another common carbon-copy of that
mid-life-crisis guy, but one on speed or uppers.

Mitty sure gets around.

[email protected] October 16th 06 01:59 AM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 7:09pm
From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am
From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Its also interesting that when you use one of his tactics on him, he
says that justifies him doing it in the first place. Such as Mark
out-assholing him.

It's a weird, delusional circular-logic thing of his.

Yeh, its hard to explain.

He is too deluded about himself now to change, though.

His postings have the full support of his wife, he says.

Which one, I wonder? He's paid alimony to the first,
makes nice-nice claims about his second's amateur license,
but it probably in some delusional phase thinking about
wifey #3 that doesn't exist.

However, he IS condoned by all the amateur extras in
here with exceptions only of Hans and Alun. He is "A-OK"
with Jimmie Noserve and that Waffen SS guy...

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

The rubber room is waiting.

Perhaps the stainless steel tables in the autopsy room would
be better?

At least it can be sanitized.

Well, he could come out here and hire on as a "corpse"
on one of the CSI shows. [all three are mostly filmed
here in southern California...:-) ]

He quotes himself in here, then claims I have misquoted him.

That's all in his delusional syndrome.

There is no logic in the stuff he says.

Such might exist in his delusional Stevieworld...?

What he "sees" on his screens seems to be different than
what everyone else sees. It is all part of his delusion.

If he would quit forging the attributes maybe he could keep it all
straight.

He can't keep himself straight.

Just think, 18 years in a supposed career and he has NO
documentation of it, not even a snapshot!

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

He'll have to file a travel voucher requesting circuitious travel.

"Circuitous," as in traveling in circles. :-)

The shoelace on his jump boots is caught on something.

Yeah, a hole in his tooth...

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

Imposter may have already started in TN?

Did the Man-Nurse in NJ ever get convicted?

I think so. Leastways, he was arrested and had a hearing
with a psych exam ordered.

Elfren Saldivar, the "angel of death" at a Glendale, CA,
hospital, was tried and convicted (with reasons of
insanity) and is very locked up now.

Good. We need to keep these crazies off the streets and out of our
health care systems.

...they keep entering, though. :-(

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

It was so "secret" that all documents were marked "burn
before reading..." :-)

Wonder if he ever used the Code Name "Mr. Phelps?"

Could be...except there is another "Jim" in here. :-)

In the Imposter's case he still screwed up...the tape
self-destructed BEFORE he heard it... :-)

Singed his mustache?

Seems to have gotten his head hair instead...

I give Paul NO "benefit." I've gone round-and-around with him
both in public and private. That gives me a good feeling of
how he will "moderate" this group.

It will just end up with the Coders patting each other on the back for
their heroics.

Sigh...a whole newsgroup devoted to MORSE MYTHS. :-(

True, but in ham-years, that is is just a blink away. I passed my
Novice exams twenty (20) years ago this month and the Old-Timers still
classify me as a newbie.

In the minds of some olde-tymers they think they invented
ham radio. shrug

Even Hiram didn't invent ham radio.

Really? :-)

I guess we need a "clarification" on that from Mister ham radio,
Jimmie Noserve. He always claims the "correct" definition on
just about everything. :-)

Through all of that I was cool and collected and never
personally insulted him. His reaction was AS IF I did.
I had to defuse the non-discussion for the sake of the
host. Pity that for this guy was really looking for a
personal combat situation,

By chance was he wearing a flight suit?

Heh heh heh...no such luck. His faded summer shirt had some
kind of red sauce spilled on it.

The Imposter is just another common carbon-copy of that
mid-life-crisis guy, but one on speed or uppers.

Mitty sure gets around.

Hmmm... "What goes around comes around?" [perish the thought!]

an_old_friend October 16th 06 08:19 AM

From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

The Imposter is just another common carbon-copy of that
mid-life-crisis guy, but one on speed or uppers.

Mitty sure gets around.

Hmmm... "What goes around comes around?" [perish the thought!]

I believ in karma but I truly hope that the Procoder do not have to
endue what simple justice says they should endure for there decades of
outright opression they have been party to

Id like to move on but I am sure the Procoders will never allow that

[email protected] October 16th 06 12:48 PM

From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm
From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 7:09pm
From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am
From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Its also interesting that when you use one of his tactics on him, he
says that justifies him doing it in the first place. Such as Mark
out-assholing him.

It's a weird, delusional circular-logic thing of his.

Yeh, its hard to explain.

He is too deluded about himself now to change, though.

His postings have the full support of his wife, he says.

Which one, I wonder? He's paid alimony to the first,
makes nice-nice claims about his second's amateur license,
but it probably in some delusional phase thinking about
wifey #3 that doesn't exist.

However, he IS condoned by all the amateur extras in
here with exceptions only of Hans and Alun. He is "A-OK"
with Jimmie Noserve and that Waffen SS guy...

She has a ham license and she has an RRAP account. And she's posted
here before. Yet she remains silent on he husbands heinous activities
on RRAP.

Or maybe she's a figment of his imagination and Robesin would have to
roll out her old RRAP account when he's much too busy creating new
accounts for our geophysicist visitors.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

The rubber room is waiting.

Perhaps the stainless steel tables in the autopsy room would
be better?

At least it can be sanitized.

Well, he could come out here and hire on as a "corpse"
on one of the CSI shows. [all three are mostly filmed
here in southern California...:-) ]

They want good looking corpses, not the crash-test dummy types.
Anyway, he would have a reason other than stalking for being there.

He quotes himself in here, then claims I have misquoted him.

That's all in his delusional syndrome.

There is no logic in the stuff he says.

Such might exist in his delusional Stevieworld...?

Precisely. I'm sure that everything makes sense... in his mind.

What he "sees" on his screens seems to be different than
what everyone else sees. It is all part of his delusion.

If he would quit forging the attributes maybe he could keep it all
straight.

He can't keep himself straight.

Just think, 18 years in a supposed career and he has NO
documentation of it, not even a snapshot!

Certainly "Combat Camera" has some footage of his seven hostile
actions?

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

He'll have to file a travel voucher requesting circuitious travel.

"Circuitous," as in traveling in circles. :-)

The shoelace on his jump boots is caught on something.

Yeah, a hole in his tooth...

And he goes round and round until he runs out of bootlace, then he has
to reverse direction...

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

Imposter may have already started in TN?

Did the Man-Nurse in NJ ever get convicted?

I think so. Leastways, he was arrested and had a hearing
with a psych exam ordered.

Elfren Saldivar, the "angel of death" at a Glendale, CA,
hospital, was tried and convicted (with reasons of
insanity) and is very locked up now.

Good. We need to keep these crazies off the streets and out of our
health care systems.

...they keep entering, though. :-(

Yikes! That's right.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

It was so "secret" that all documents were marked "burn
before reading..." :-)

Wonder if he ever used the Code Name "Mr. Phelps?"

Could be...except there is another "Jim" in here. :-)

In the Imposter's case he still screwed up...the tape
self-destructed BEFORE he heard it... :-)

Singed his mustache?

Seems to have gotten his head hair instead...

His eyebrows should be trimmed to balance things.

I give Paul NO "benefit." I've gone round-and-around with him
both in public and private. That gives me a good feeling of
how he will "moderate" this group.

It will just end up with the Coders patting each other on the back for
their heroics.

Sigh...a whole newsgroup devoted to MORSE MYTHS. :-(

When hasn't it been so?

True, but in ham-years, that is is just a blink away. I passed my
Novice exams twenty (20) years ago this month and the Old-Timers still
classify me as a newbie.

In the minds of some olde-tymers they think they invented
ham radio. shrug

Even Hiram didn't invent ham radio.

Really? :-)

Sad, but true.

I guess we need a "clarification" on that from Mister ham radio,
Jimmie Noserve. He always claims the "correct" definition on
just about everything. :-)

Even though Jim posts with authority, not all of his postings are
factual.

Through all of that I was cool and collected and never
personally insulted him. His reaction was AS IF I did.
I had to defuse the non-discussion for the sake of the
host. Pity that for this guy was really looking for a
personal combat situation,

By chance was he wearing a flight suit?

Heh heh heh...no such luck. His faded summer shirt had some
kind of red sauce spilled on it.

He probably came directly from the hamfest instead of stopping at home
and changing his shirt.

The Imposter is just another common carbon-copy of that
mid-life-crisis guy, but one on speed or uppers.

Mitty sure gets around.

Hmmm... "What goes around comes around?" [perish the thought!]

And around and around and around (that shoelace).

[email protected] October 16th 06 12:53 PM

From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

The Imposter is just another common carbon-copy of that
mid-life-crisis guy, but one on speed or uppers.

Mitty sure gets around.

Hmmm... "What goes around comes around?" [perish the thought!]

I believ in karma but I truly hope that the Procoder do not have to
endue what simple justice says they should endure for there decades of
outright opression they have been party to

Even if there is karma, they won't understand it or tie it to their
unreasonable desire to make everyone learn code.

Id like to move on but I am sure the Procoders will never allow that

Ignore the spoil-sports. The actuarial tables will eventually silence
them.

[email protected] October 16th 06 11:37 PM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am

From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm
From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 7:09pm
From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am
From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Its also interesting that when you use one of his tactics on him, he
says that justifies him doing it in the first place. Such as Mark
out-assholing him.

It's a weird, delusional circular-logic thing of his.

Yeh, its hard to explain.

He is too deluded about himself now to change, though.

His postings have the full support of his wife, he says.

Which one, I wonder? He's paid alimony to the first,
makes nice-nice claims about his second's amateur license,
but it probably in some delusional phase thinking about
wifey #3 that doesn't exist.

However, he IS condoned by all the amateur extras in
here with exceptions only of Hans and Alun. He is "A-OK"
with Jimmie Noserve and that Waffen SS guy...

She has a ham license and she has an RRAP account. And she's posted
here before.

Only once as I recall. Of course that could also have been
one of his alternate personalities. There's no easy way to
tell just from the posting.

Yet she remains silent on her husbands heinous activities on RRAP.

Or maybe she's a figment of his imagination and Robesin would have to
roll out her old RRAP account when he's much too busy creating new
accounts for our geophysicist visitors.

"Geophysicists?" :-)

Must have missed those. shrug Hawaii is the new
rock-and-roll state. Newington, CT, will ignore it as it
does all other things west of the Mississippi River...

He quotes himself in here, then claims I have misquoted him.

That's all in his delusional syndrome.

There is no logic in the stuff he says.

Such might exist in his delusional Stevieworld...?

Precisely. I'm sure that everything makes sense... in his mind.

Problem is he tries to "fit in" with reality and that
doesn't work. He can't get by on bluffing and LIES.

For years he has tried to avoid posting anything
anywhere to document his alleged 18-year active USMC
career. He won't even make it available as private
e-mail.

What he "sees" on his screens seems to be different than
what everyone else sees. It is all part of his delusion.

If he would quit forging the attributes maybe he could keep it all
straight.

He can't keep himself straight.

Just think, 18 years in a supposed career and he has NO
documentation of it, not even a snapshot!

Certainly "Combat Camera" has some footage of his seven hostile
actions?

Do they count tavern fights in Escondido or the Mojave?

I give Paul NO "benefit." I've gone round-and-around with him
both in public and private. That gives me a good feeling of
how he will "moderate" this group.

It will just end up with the Coders patting each other on the back for
their heroics.

Sigh...a whole newsgroup devoted to MORSE MYTHS. :-(

When hasn't it been so?

Ah, so true, so true... :-(

True, but in ham-years, that is is just a blink away. I passed my
Novice exams twenty (20) years ago this month and the Old-Timers still
classify me as a newbie.

In the minds of some olde-tymers they think they invented
ham radio. shrug

Even Hiram didn't invent ham radio.

Really? :-)

Sad, but true.

Sic transit gloria mundi. ["so goes the glory of the world"]

I guess we need a "clarification" on that from Mister ham radio,
Jimmie Noserve. He always claims the "correct" definition on
just about everything. :-)

Even though Jim posts with authority, not all of his postings are
factual.

Ol' Jimmie really gets off on the Philadelphia area "firsts."

He went into fantasy orgasm on ENIAC of 1946. He conveniently
left out the Colossus work in the UK from 1942 onwards and
made NO mention of the Atanasoff-Berry Computer at Iowa State
University in 1939. The "ABC" was recreated (almost exactly
as the original) in 1998 at ISU in Ames, IA.

I had originally mixed up 'Ohio' and 'Iowa' and 'OSU' v 'ISU.'
[thanks to a private e-mail from another, non-RRAP person]
My apologies to Iowa State and its grads and fans. Ohio State
had a good computer science section in 1970s and 1980s,
probably still has. Just the same, Professor John V. Atanasoff
had the first idea that was put into practice with the help
of graduate student Clifford Berry...in 1939 to 1942. Iowa
State has some very good pages on the "ABC" in the Internet,
including the working replica.

Jimmie also left out an important patent civil suit between
Honeywell and Sperry-Rand (which had bought out the ENIAC
rights to bail out a near-bankrupt Eckert and Mauchly).
ENIAC had claimed to be the "first." Problem is, Mauchly
had visited ISU, even staying at Atanasoff's hourse for days,
learning about the "ABC," seeing it, talking to Cliff Berry.
In 1941. All of that came out in court and ISU has copies
of the judge's 19 October 1973 final decision paper.

That sort of SELECTIVE highlighting with the sin of
omission or related facts is what the ARRL does most of
the time. Naturally, those who attended the "parochial
school" of the Church of St. Hiram will pick up on the
technique.

The Imposter is just another common carbon-copy of that
mid-life-crisis guy, but one on speed or uppers.

Mitty sure gets around.

Hmmm... "What goes around comes around?" [perish the thought!]

And around and around and around (that shoelace).

Imposter is fit to be tied...or has a fit when tied too tight.
).

[email protected] October 17th 06 12:32 AM

wrote:

Even though Jim posts with authority, not all of his postings are
factual.

Give us an example.

He went into fantasy orgasm on ENIAC of 1946.

Just stating facts, Len. Nothing I stated about that machine was
incorrect.

He conveniently
left out the Colossus work in the UK from 1942 onwards and
made NO mention of the Atanasoff-Berry Computer at Iowa State
University in 1939. The "ABC" was recreated (almost exactly
as the original) in 1998 at ISU in Ames, IA.

Was the Colossus a general purpose machine? Was it electronic, or
partly electromechanical? Did it have a jump instruction?

Or was it a custom-made special-purpose decryption machine?

As for the ABC, it was not completely electronic. More importantly, the
original was never completed. ENIAC was fully operational for over a
decade - ABC was not finished until 1998.

I had originally mixed up 'Ohio' and 'Iowa' and 'OSU' v 'ISU.'
[thanks to a private e-mail from another, non-RRAP person]
My apologies to Iowa State and its grads and fans. Ohio State
had a good computer science section in 1970s and 1980s,
probably still has. Just the same, Professor John V. Atanasoff
had the first idea that was put into practice with the help
of graduate student Clifford Berry...in 1939 to 1942. Iowa
State has some very good pages on the "ABC" in the Internet,
including the working replica.

But the original ABC was never fully operational, nor complete.

left out an important patent civil suit between
Honeywell and Sperry-Rand (which had bought out the ENIAC
rights to bail out a near-bankrupt Eckert and Mauchly).
ENIAC had claimed to be the "first." Problem is, Mauchly
had visited ISU, even staying at Atanasoff's hourse for days,
learning about the "ABC," seeing it, talking to Cliff Berry.
In 1941. All of that came out in court and ISU has copies
of the judge's 19 October 1973 final decision paper.

Doesn't change the validity of what I wrote. The ENIAC was completed
and operational by 1946. ABC was not. The patent in question was not
relevant to which machine was the first general purpose, high speed,
electronic digital computer.

That sort of SELECTIVE highlighting with the sin of
omission or related facts is what the ARRL does most of
the time.

That's just sour graoes in your part, Len. Completely untrue.

Dave Heil October 18th 06 11:06 PM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote:
From:
on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am

From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

Or maybe she's a figment of his imagination and Robesin would have to
roll out her old RRAP account when he's much too busy creating new
accounts for our geophysicist visitors.

"Geophysicists?" :-)

Why sure, Leonard. Your pal, Col. Mark Morgan has now confessed to
being a geophysicist. From some of his message headers, he is missing
his id.

Must have missed those. shrug Hawaii is the new
rock-and-roll state. Newington, CT, will ignore it as it
does all other things west of the Mississippi River...

There aren't many of your posts in which you don't tell some outright
falsehood. Both CNN and Fox News carried accounts of cellular phone
service being disrupted. I'll bet some of those radio hams end up
handling communication in the aftermath of the earthquake. Texas is
west of the Mississippi. Do you think hams will be a part of the action
in the wake of the flooding there?

For years he has tried to avoid posting anything
anywhere to document his alleged 18-year active USMC
career. He won't even make it available as private
e-mail.

I served in the military only four years, Len. I've posted nothing here
in documenting my active duty service. I've not, nor would I ever make
any such documentation available to you in an e-mail. Look what kind of
things you've written about my active duty military service. Go figure!

That sort of SELECTIVE highlighting with the sin of
omission or related facts is what the ARRL does most of
the time. Naturally, those who attended the "parochial
school" of the Church of St. Hiram will pick up on the
technique.

You haven't attended catechism studies and haven't been confirmed. You
don't pledge, you don't tithe. You may not partake. You're still an
unbaptized heathen in the world of amateur radio.

Dave K8MN

[email protected] October 19th 06 03:55 AM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: Dave Heil on Wed, Oct 18 2006 3:06 pm

From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am
From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

There aren't many of your posts in which you don't tell some outright
falsehood.

"Outright falsehoods?" Illuminate the group with your
godly light and tell me that OPINIONS are "factual." :-)

Both CNN and Fox News carried accounts of cellular phone
service being disrupted. I'll bet some of those radio hams end up
handling communication in the aftermath of the earthquake.

Have CNN or Fox News carried acounts of hams "up handling
communication" in the aftermath of the [Hawaii] earthquake?
How about ABC, CBS, or NBC? Any major newspapers?

The Hawaii 6.7-Richter earthquake is OVER, senior. No
loss of life. Property damage, some. Utility damage,
some. The Governor of Hawaii has been quoted (several
times) as saying "Hawaii is open for business!" :-)

Is amateur radio about business? Sorry, it can't be.
FCC defines USA amateur radio as being done WITHOUT
pecuniary interest. No money for services rendered.
That doesn't sound like any "business" in the normal sense.

Texas is west of the Mississippi.

Fantastic bit of TRIVIA, mister atlas. :-)

Or do we call you Rand or McNally? :-)

I served in the military only four years, Len.

That's four MORE years than some civilian in PA served. :-)

I've posted nothing here
in documenting my active duty service.

Not a word? Oh, THAT is a complete FALSEHOOD! :-)

I've not, nor would I ever make
any such documentation available to you in an e-mail.

How about making it available to law enforcement? :-)

Look what kind of
things you've written about my active duty military service.

Tsk, I've failed to acknowledge your glorious heroism
in "a country at war?" Oh, my. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk...

You need some medal or ribbon to highlight your "active
duty military service?" BUY some. They are easy to
purchase. Somebody with the license call K4YZ has done
that, hasn't he? :-)

Of course, WE don't know EXACTLY WHAT this "K4YZ" call
sign person ever did...except for his bluffing and
bragging in here. Not ONE SINGLE item to document
that. Yet Hans Brakob has made it available. Frank
Gilliland has made it available. I've got a whole
20-page photo essay posted on what I did.

You haven't attended catechism studies and haven't been confirmed. You
don't pledge, you don't tithe. You may not partake. You're still an
unbaptized heathen in the world of amateur radio.

Sorry, but I Pledge from time to time. Good furniture
polish and dusting treatment.

I don't tithe amateur radio. It is NOT a religion.
It isn't a recognized religion. Except maybe in a
small town in Connecticutt? :-)

Tsk, tsk, I've been a hobbyist in radio and electronics
for 59 years, still doing that. I've been a professional
(as in accepting compensation for work performed) for 54
years, still doing that (but not now in regular office
hours).

I partake all I want, anytime I want. Fascinating thing
this radio-electronics thing. Made it my career choice.

I have a COMMERCIAL radio operator license, even had a
BUSINESS radio license. I got "baptised" (using your
ugly and insulting term) back in 1953 doing high-power
long-distance HF transmitting. I've since transmitted
legally from the air (at the controls of an aircraft)
and from the sea (from a private boat on HF SSB). I've
worked a station ON the moon...something amateurs have
NEVER done. :-)

Well, yes, I would imagine YOU think of ham radio as
some kind of "religion" where mantra is everything but
the technology is too ethereal for you to understand.
Take heart, your epiphany may come, even without anyone
kicking your phany.

As always to you, ByteBrothers famous phrase invoked.

[email protected] October 19th 06 03:57 AM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:32pm

wrote:

Even though Jim posts with authority, not all of his postings are
factual.

Give us an example.

You GOT the "example."

He went into fantasy orgasm on ENIAC of 1946.

Just stating facts, Len. Nothing I stated about that machine was
incorrect.

You copied off the Moore School website PR material.
In itself that material is either incomplete or
erroneous...such as the extravagant claim that
"ENIAC changed the world."

The FACT is that tomorrow, Thursday, 19 October, marks
the 33rd anniversary of a federal court decision on
who had the first electronic computer. The judge's
decision was that Iowa State University had it, the
Atanasoff-Berry Computer (familiarly called "ABC").

Not only that, court transcripts indicate that John
Mauchly had already seen the "ABC" but talked to both
Atanasoff and Berry in detail on that "ABC." Further,
Mauchly and Atanasoff exchanged mail following Mauchly's
trip to Iowa to see the "ABC."

If you wish to see more and in detail on the REAL
"first electronic computer," just go to:

http://www.iastate.edu

And follow the links. There's many pages of information
on the "ABC" plus that famous trial about "the ENIAC
patents." Sperry-Rand (who had purchased the rights to
the ENIAC patents) LOST that trial. TS for Sperry-Rand.
Not only that, the judge chided Mauchly in his decision
paper, stating that Mauchly had taken a priori knowledge
from the "ABC" and tried to pass it off as "his" for the
ENIAC.

As for the ABC, it was not completely electronic.

Really?!? WTF are you talking about? Look at the Iowa
State "ABC" pages. Nice illustrations of it.

More importantly, the original was never completed.

"Never completed?!?" WTF are you talking about?
It was "completed" in the 1939 to 1942 period. As far
as a federal court is concerned it was most definitely
COMPLETED, completed well enough for the judge to
declare it, the "ABC", was the FIRST electronic
computer. [TRY to get used to that, Jimmie, I know it
is damn difficult for you but for 33 years the "first"
electronic computer title has gone to the Atanasoff-
Berry Computer of 1939]

ENIAC was fully operational for over a
decade -

NOT "fully operational" by Moore School or the short-
lived 'company' of Mauchly and Eckert (they went broke
and Sperry-Rand had to bail them out by buying rights
to the machine). The US Army took it over (having paid
for it in the first place) and John Von Neuman suggested
the Army should CHANGE certain parts of it.

ENIAC was *NOT* the "First" electronic computer. Get
used to it.

ABC was not finished until 1998.

Bull****. What *I* described was a REPLICA. Built by
the Computer Sciences Department of Iowa State. Between
1942 and about 1994 (a mere 52 years), the original "ABC"
had been scrounged for parts for other projects. All that
remained of the original (in the 1990s) was one memory
drum. Atanasoff and Berry kept good notes and diagrams,
even wrote some internal papers about the "ABC." Those
were used to build the REPLICA.

"ABC" used a revolving drum holding capacitors for
electronic memory storage...each capacitor storing one
binary bit. "ABC" had a "recharge" section which would
keep the bit capacitors' charges up for as long as it
was on. Note: In the 1939-1942 time frame there was
no such thing as a magnetic memory drum to use by
anyone. [magnetic recording was not yet mature in that
time frame, but it was available...barely] Atanasoff
and Berry had to use what was available. "High-speed"
mass memory didn't exist until the invention of the
"Williams tube" in the UK, the one using a CRT faceplate
with conductive foil in small patches on it to form an
equivalent charge storage for each bit.

ENIAC was NEVER replicated in its original form. At best
is a Moore School internal project for "ENIAC on a chip,"
putting the whole thing on a single IC. That info is on
the ENIAC website, perhaps of interest, perhaps not since
Intel had the FIRST CPU-on-a-chip decades ago.

But the original ABC was never fully operational, nor complete.

It was COMPLETE. It was FULLY OPERATIONAL as to its
intended tasks.

The "ABC" was intended to be used to solve certain
problems. It did that. While it was NEVER intended
to solve "all-purpose" computing problems (as if the
modern mainframes had existed in 1939 to use as a
model of that), it was FULLY OPERATIONAL enough for a
court to decide which electronic computer was FIRST.

Doesn't change the validity of what I wrote. The ENIAC was completed
and operational by 1946. ABC was not.

False. Firstly, YOU NEVER mentioned the "ABC." Secondly,
"ABC" was completed and operational by 1942, four years
prior to the ENIAC first running.

The patent in question was not
relevant to which machine was the first general purpose, high speed,
electronic digital computer.

The TIME FRAME is the relevant item, Jimmie, the TIME FRAME.
1939 to 1942 is WELL BEFORE the ENIAC.

Further, John Mauchly essentially committed intellectual
property theft of certain aspects of "ABC" to use in ENIAC.

Trashcan the "high speed" adjectives for ENIAC, Jimmie.
It is NOT "high speed" at all. It was slower in operation
than my Apple ][+ of 1980. It was slower than ALL of the
first personal electronic computers made in the 1960s and
1970s. "Programming" of ENIAC sometimes "took weeks" for
a single task according to some REAL computer history sites
and textbooks.

That sort of SELECTIVE highlighting with the sin of
omission or related facts is what the ARRL does most of
the time.

That's just sour graoes in your part, Len. Completely untrue.

I've never tasted a "sour graoe." What is it?

The ARRL *DOES* 'sin by omission' of lots of radio-electronic
history. 'Sin of omission' refers to mentioning ONLY what
the ARRL thinks is relevant for amateur radio and to make
prospective members think they can join a completely 'honest'
organization. ARRL is also a POLITICAL ENTITY, Jimmie, it
lobbies for things *it* wants, but says what it wants is
"for the good of amateur radio." [typical POLITICAL spin]

Sorry, Jimmie, but what I wrote *IS* completely TRUE. Try
untwisting your knickers a bit and quit trying to defend
the ARRL as if you were an army of one. [you've never
served in any military, don't know how to fight for your
or anyone else's life] ARRL *IS* a political entity and
deserves every comment it gets, good or bad.

[email protected] October 19th 06 10:46 AM

From: Dave Heil on Wed, Oct 18 2006 3:06 pm
From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am
From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

There aren't many of your posts in which you don't tell some outright
falsehood.

"Outright falsehoods?"

Yup. Mistakes, errors, things that aren't true.

Illuminate the group with your
godly light and tell me that OPINIONS are "factual." :-)

Opinions are not sacred, Len. Not even yours. The mere fact that
someone holds an opinion does prevent it from being a falsehood.

For example, you may be of the opinion that the moon is made of green
cheese, or that it is 500 miles from Vladivostok to Tokyo. Both are
falsehoods.

Also, you are not clear about when you are providing an opinion and
when you are providing an alleged fact. You do not usually qualify your
statements with phrases like 'I think' or 'I feel' or 'IMHO'. Instead,
you state your opinions as if they are unquestionably true facts. They
aren't.

Of course, WE don't know EXACTLY WHAT this "K4YZ" call
sign person ever did...except for his bluffing and
bragging in here. Not ONE SINGLE item to document
that.

Yet you call him "an imposter" without any proof.

Yet Hans Brakob has made it available. Frank
Gilliland has made it available.

So? Who are *you* to demand proof?

I've got a whole
20-page photo essay posted on what I did.

Is it on what *you* did or on what the 700-man military unit that you
were assigned to did?

[email protected] October 19th 06 10:11 PM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Wed, Oct 18 2006 11:03pm

On 18 Oct 2006 19:57:49 -0700, "
From:
on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:32pm
wrote:

Even though Jim posts with authority, not all of his postings are

Sorry, Jimmie, but what I wrote *IS* completely TRUE. Try
untwisting your knickers a bit and quit trying to defend
the ARRL as if you were an army of one. [you've never
served in any military, don't know how to fight for your
or anyone else's life] ARRL *IS* a political entity and
deserves every comment it gets, good or bad.

Len I must take issue with you while I have come to dislike the ARRL
it doesnot deserve many of the coments it gets

The ARRL is three things in one. It is a national membership
organization; it is a publishing company; it is a political
entity with both a Lobbying firm and a Legal firm on retainer
in DC.

The publishing effort of the triad makes enough profit to
sustain the 'services' it offers to members and to keep the
Lobbying and Legal firms billing payments. Membership dues
won't pay for even a tenth of the total upkeep of the ARRL.
The publishing part offers the ARRL a virtual monopoly of
control of US amateur's opinions via graphics and text.
You don't see any conditioned thinking possible with having
a virtual control of US amateurs' opinions?

Since the Lobbying and Legal part of the triad is a POLITICAL
effort, the ARRL is also a POLITICAL ENTITY. In the grand
old American tradition for over two centuries, political
entities are fair game for any person, any time, any where.

It does not deserve (although it tries to claim cridet for the current
tech license) it does not deservse cridet (or blame) for the fact we
all know (but maybe jim that NoCode Hf (at least for the general class
and likely extra as well) is coming soon (at least in ham radio terms)

Details of the ARRL's 92-year history are simply details of
history. PRESENT-DAY facts are that the ARRL is also a
POLITICAL ENTITY...a SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP.

I WILL stay with what I've said about the ARRL.

[email protected] October 19th 06 10:13 PM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Thurs, Oct 19 2006 2:46 am

[Jimmie and Davie are interchangeable entities now?]

From: Dave Heil on Wed, Oct 18 2006 3:06 pm
From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am
From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

Opinions are not sacred, Len.

Yes they are, Jimmie. Amateur extra morsemen hold the code
test to be SACRED forever and ever. All those against it
tell "falsehoods" because they are against it. :-)

Not even yours. The mere fact that
someone holds an opinion does prevent it from being a falsehood.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, you are arguing against yourself there!

So, I state an OPINION that you don't like and it is a
"falsehood." But, because it IS an opinion, PREVENTS it
from being a "falsehood." :-)

Also, you are not clear about when you are providing an opinion and
when you are providing an alleged fact. You do not usually qualify your
statements with phrases like 'I think' or 'I feel' or 'IMHO'. Instead,
you state your opinions as if they are unquestionably true facts. They
aren't.

WTF are you babbling about?

Did you put on the Mother Superior habit already, knuckle-
spank ruler at the ready to correct "improper grammar?"

Of course, WE don't know EXACTLY WHAT this "K4YZ" call
sign person ever did...except for his bluffing and
bragging in here. Not ONE SINGLE item to document
that.

Yet you call him "an imposter" without any proof.

PRECISELY! [it took a while for that to sink in your brain,
but it did!]

BECAUSE he has NO proof AT ALL he gets called an IMPOSTER.

Yet Hans Brakob has made it available. Frank
Gilliland has made it available.

So? Who are *you* to demand proof?

A MILITARY VETERAN, Jimmie, something you will NEVER be.
Hans is a veteran, Frank is a veteran, Brian Burke is a
veteran.

When one takes an Oath putting their LIFE on the line in
military service it becomes very serious indeed. One
helluva lot MORE SERIOUS than having some amateur radio
hobby with imagined self-glory.

Is it on what *you* did or on what the 700-man military unit that you
were assigned to did?

Both. You can read it via:

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf

About 6 MB file size, takes 19 minutes download on dial-up.
Lots of photos in there in case you have trouble with the
technological words.

Its about something YOU can NEVER have, Jimmie. You never
volunteered for military service...even when you had the
chance. You are NO JUDGE over any military unit activities.

As ever to you, ByteBrothers famous phrase invoked.

Dave Heil October 19th 06 10:20 PM

From: Dave Heil on Wed, Oct 18 2006 3:06 pm

From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am
From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

There aren't many of your posts in which you don't tell some outright
falsehood.

"Outright falsehoods?" Illuminate the group with your
godly light and tell me that OPINIONS are "factual." :-)

Many opinions are factual, Leonard. Didn't you know that? Not
everything is subjective. Sometimes you make factual errors. Sometimes
you tell falsehoods because you don't know the facts. Sometimes you
know the facts and write something false despite your knowing.

Both CNN and Fox News carried accounts of cellular phone
service being disrupted. I'll bet some of those radio hams end up
handling communication in the aftermath of the earthquake.

Have CNN or Fox News carried acounts of hams "up handling
communication" in the aftermath of the [Hawaii] earthquake?
How about ABC, CBS, or NBC? Any major newspapers?

Not to my knowledge. Then again, I'm not tuned in 24/7. This wouldn't
be the first time that network news did not report something. That
doesn't mean that it didn't take place.

The Hawaii 6.7-Richter earthquake is OVER, senior.

Yes, it is. That's good news.

No
loss of life. Property damage, some. Utility damage,
some. The Governor of Hawaii has been quoted (several
times) as saying "Hawaii is open for business!" :-)

There was quite a bit of property damage and utility damage. Some
people were injured.

Is amateur radio about business? Sorry, it can't be.

You must be addressing yourself. I didn't write anything about business.

FCC defines USA amateur radio as being done WITHOUT
pecuniary interest.

Thanks, but I already knew that. I'm a radio amateur.

No money for services rendered.

Thanks, but I knew what "pecuniary interest" meant. I'm a radio amateur.

That doesn't sound like any "business" in the normal sense.

I didn't write anything about business. Do you have a business fetish too?

Texas is west of the Mississippi.

Fantastic bit of TRIVIA, mister atlas. :-)

It isn't TRIVIA or trivia, Len. It is pretty much common knowledge.
I don't think the ARRL will ignore what happened in Texas. Do you?

Or do we call you Rand or McNally? :-)

"Well they often call me Speedo but my real name is Mister Earl."

I served in the military only four years, Len.

That's four MORE years than some civilian in PA served. :-)

Is it?

I've posted nothing here
in documenting my active duty service.

Not a word? Oh, THAT is a complete FALSEHOOD! :-)

Sorry, Len. I've documented nothing. I've offered no proof. You have
only my claims. I've discussed my service on some web sites. You could
find them if you're on the ball. Still, there's nothing on those web
sites in the way of actual documentation. There is an easily found web
site which does confirm my time in the Air Force through an online
database. Did you ever find it?

I've not, nor would I ever make
any such documentation available to you in an e-mail.

How about making it available to law enforcement? :-)

Why would I need to do so? Are you the law, Len?

Look what kind of
things you've written about my active duty military service.

Tsk, I've failed to acknowledge your glorious heroism
in "a country at war?" Oh, my. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk...

I didn't write anything of glorious heroism, Len. I did serve in war
time. I was in the country where the war was taking place. I drew
combat pay for my entire stay in that country. I'm choosing not to
document it for you. Now what? Are you going to tell a recruiter about
me? Will you suggest to Brian Burke that he contact the "Stolen Valor"
folks.

You need some medal or ribbon to highlight your "active
duty military service?"

Thanks, Len, but I've already got them.

BUY some. They are easy to
purchase.

Thanks, I have them already. I appreciate your concern.

Somebody with the license call K4YZ has done
that, hasn't he? :-)

Has he?

Of course, WE don't know EXACTLY WHAT this "K4YZ" call
sign person ever did...except for his bluffing and
bragging in here.

You don't know exactly what I did either. You've erroneously claimed
that I was assigned to a MARS unit. Now what?

Not ONE SINGLE item to document
that.

Yeah? Now what? What does Steve owe you in the way of documentation?
I found his name on that web site I mentioned. It even had his rank.

Yet Hans Brakob has made it available.

And?

Frank
Gilliland has made it available.

Oh yes, Frank Gilliland. He had not one, but two courts martial, didn't
he? I'm sure he's a fine, upstanding fellow.

I've got a whole
20-page photo essay posted on what I did.

Great. I'm sure you delight in the memories.

You haven't attended catechism studies and haven't been confirmed. You
don't pledge, you don't tithe. You may not partake. You're still an
unbaptized heathen in the world of amateur radio.

Sorry, but I Pledge from time to time. Good furniture
polish and dusting treatment.

Do you wash your duds with "Tithe"?

I don't tithe amateur radio. It is NOT a religion.

You've called it such. You even told us where the services are held.

It isn't a recognized religion.

You seem to recognize it.

Except maybe in a
small town in Connecticutt? :-)

Milford? "Connecticutt"?

Tsk, tsk, I've been a hobbyist in radio and electronics
for 59 years, still doing that.

Poor baby. You *are* in a rut. All this time and you still haven't
obtained an amateur radio license. Tsk, tsk.

I've been a professional
(as in accepting compensation for work performed) for 54
years, still doing that (but not now in regular office
hours).

There have been hints as to your irregularity, Len.

I partake all I want, anytime I want.

You partake in something entirely different than amateur radio. Now what?

Fascinating thing
this radio-electronics thing. Made it my career choice.

Many of us did, Len. Many of us became radio amateurs too. You didn't.

I have a COMMERCIAL radio operator license, even had a
BUSINESS radio license.

So? What has any of that to do with amateur radio?

I got "baptised" (using your
ugly and insulting term) back in 1953 doing high-power
long-distance HF transmitting.

You find baptism to be ugly and insulting? What is it that you
practice, Leonard?

I've since transmitted
legally from the air (at the controls of an aircraft)
and from the sea (from a private boat on HF SSB).

So? You're still not a participant in amateur radio. Are you trying to
impress us?

I've
worked a station ON the moon...something amateurs have
NEVER done. :-)

I know. You've told us that quite a number of times. I've used the
moon as a passive reflector. My signal traveled twice as far as yours.
Did I mention that my effort was done by radio amateurs?

Well, yes, I would imagine YOU think of ham radio as
some kind of "religion" where mantra is everything but
the technology is too ethereal for you to understand.

Actually, all of the imagining was yours, Len. You're the insufferable
boor who seems desperate for attention. What've you done lately?

Take heart, your epiphany may come, even without anyone
kicking your phany.

Yeah, it might, Len. I doubt you'll be a witness.

As always to you, ByteBrothers famous phrase invoked.

"QSL via OH2BH with an IRC"?

See IEEE Code of Ethics

Dave K8MN

[email protected] October 20th 06 03:34 AM

ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote:
From:
on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:32pm

wrote:

Even though Jim posts with authority, not all of his postings are
factual.

Give us an example.

You GOT the "example."

Where? I think you can't provide one, and are just dodging the facts.

He went into fantasy orgasm on ENIAC of 1946.

Just stating facts, Len. Nothing I stated about that machine was
incorrect.

You copied off the Moore School website PR material.

Nope. Not at all. You are mistaken.

Here's one source:

http://ftp.arl.mil/~mike/comphist/61ordnance/chap2.html

And another:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eniac

There's also the book about ENIAC, which you probably haven't/won't
read.

In itself that material is either incomplete or
erroneous...such as the extravagant claim that
"ENIAC changed the world."

Nope. Not at all. You are mistaken.

ENIAC *did* change the world. It was the true beginning of modern
computing. It's the root of the tree:

http://ftp.arl.mil/~mike/comphist/61ordnance/chap7.html

Is the US Army wrong?

The FACT is that tomorrow, Thursday, 19 October, marks
the 33rd anniversary of a federal court decision on
who had the first electronic computer.

So what? That does not contradict what I wrote.

ENIAC was the world's very first fully operational, high speed, general
purpose, electronic
digital computer.

That's what I wrote before, and it's a fact.

The judge's
decision was that Iowa State University had it, the
Atanasoff-Berry Computer (familiarly called "ABC").

The judge was ruling on the patents, not on which machine was the
world's very first fully operational, high speed, general purpose,
electronic digital computer. Which was ENIAC

Not only that, court transcripts indicate that John
Mauchly had already seen the "ABC" but talked to both
Atanasoff and Berry in detail on that "ABC." Further,
Mauchly and Atanasoff exchanged mail following Mauchly's
trip to Iowa to see the "ABC."

No one denied that - not even Mauchly himself.

If you wish to see more and in detail on the REAL
"first electronic computer," just go to:

http://www.iastate.edu

The Iowa State PR site.

And follow the links.

What links? Can't you provide something more direct?

There's many pages of information
on the "ABC" plus that famous trial about "the ENIAC
patents." Sperry-Rand (who had purchased the rights to
the ENIAC patents) LOST that trial. TS for Sperry-Rand.
Not only that, the judge chided Mauchly in his decision
paper, stating that Mauchly had taken a priori knowledge
from the "ABC" and tried to pass it off as "his" for the
ENIAC.

The ABC was not even a true computer.

As for the ABC, it was not completely electronic.

Really?!? WTF are you talking about?

The facts, Len. It was part electronic and part electromechanical.
Motors and switching drums, storage of intermediate results on paper,
and much more.

Look at the Iowa
State "ABC" pages. Nice illustrations of it.

Which prove my point.

More importantly, the original was never completed.

"Never completed?!?" WTF are you talking about?
It was "completed" in the 1939 to 1942 period.

Nope. It was never fully operational. It never completed a full-scale
calculation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atanasoff-Berry_Computer

As far
as a federal court is concerned it was most definitely
COMPLETED, completed well enough for the judge to
declare it, the "ABC", was the FIRST electronic
computer.

Was the judge an engineer?

The judge was ruling on the patents, not on which machine was the
world's very first fully operational, high speed, general purpose,
electronic digital computer. Which was ENIAC.

[TRY to get used to that, Jimmie, I know it
is damn difficult for you but for 33 years the "first"
electronic computer title has gone to the Atanasoff-
Berry Computer of 1939]

The ABC was not a computer in the modern sense. Or even in the 1945
sense.

All the ABC was designed to do was to solve systems of linear
equations. It could not do anything else.

By definition, a true computer is Turing-complete. ENIAC was
Turing-complete, ABC was not. ENIAC was a true computer, ABC was not.
End of story.

ENIAC was fully operational for over a
decade -

NOT "fully operational" by Moore School or the short-
lived 'company' of Mauchly and Eckert (they went broke
and Sperry-Rand had to bail them out by buying rights
to the machine).

Boy, Len, you really are on a roll with the mistakes. You make 'em in
quantity!

ENIAC was fully operational at the Moore School *and* at the Aberdeen
Proving Grounds. That's not an opinion - it's the official Army
history:

http://ftp.arl.mil/~mike/comphist/61ordnance/chap2.html

The US Army took it over (having paid
for it in the first place) and John Von Neuman suggested
the Army should CHANGE certain parts of it.

Eckert and Mauchly came up with the idea and convinced the Army to fund
it. The Army accepted and used ENIAC for almost a decade.

The improvements suggested by John Von Neumann (note the spelling) were
later incorporated, as were other improvements by the original
inventors.

ENIAC was *NOT* the "First" electronic computer.

Who said it was? Not me.

ENIAC was the world's very first fully operational, high speed, general
purpose, electronic
digital computer.

ABC was a special purpose calculator.

Get used to it.

Take your own advice.

ABC was not finished until 1998.

Bull****.

No, a fact.

What *I* described was a REPLICA. Built by
the Computer Sciences Department of Iowa State. Between
1942 and about 1994 (a mere 52 years), the original "ABC"
had been scrounged for parts for other projects. All that
remained of the original (in the 1990s) was one memory
drum. Atanasoff and Berry kept good notes and diagrams,
even wrote some internal papers about the "ABC." Those
were used to build the REPLICA.

Because the original was never fully operational. Explain how something
that is not fully operational can be complete.

See

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atanasoff-Berry_Computer

"ABC" used a revolving drum holding capacitors for
electronic memory storage...each capacitor storing one
binary bit. "ABC" had a "recharge" section which would
keep the bit capacitors' charges up for as long as it
was on.

An electromechanical system. Not electronic.

Note: In the 1939-1942 time frame there was
no such thing as a magnetic memory drum to use by
anyone. [magnetic recording was not yet mature in that
time frame, but it was available...barely] Atanasoff
and Berry had to use what was available.

So they used an electromechanical system rather than an electronic
system. They also used paper storage for intermediate results.

"High-speed"
mass memory didn't exist until the invention of the
"Williams tube" in the UK, the one using a CRT faceplate
with conductive foil in small patches on it to form an
equivalent charge storage for each bit.

So? What's your point?

ENIAC was NEVER replicated in its original form.

Doesn't matter. Even as ENIAC was being built, Eckert and Mauchly
thought up improvements, which wound up in EDVAC. They could not be
included in ENIAC because the design phase was over. Had to meet the
schedules.

ENIAC worked for almost a decade. The original ABC was never fully
functional and was abandoned for more than five decades.

At best
is a Moore School internal project for "ENIAC on a chip,"
putting the whole thing on a single IC. That info is on
the ENIAC website, perhaps of interest, perhaps not since
Intel had the FIRST CPU-on-a-chip decades ago.

Irrelevant.

But the original ABC was never fully operational, nor complete.

It was COMPLETE. It was FULLY OPERATIONAL as to its
intended tasks.

Incorrect on both counts. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atanasoff-Berry_Computer

All the ABC could do was solve systems of linear equations. That's all
Atanasoff intended, and he abandoned the machine for other work. He and
Berry did not challenge the ENIAC patents - Honeywell did, because IBM
was trying to use them to monopolize the industry. That monopoly
attempt backfired on Big Blue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeywell_v._Sperry_Rand

The "ABC" was intended to be used to solve certain
problems. It did that.

Systems of linear equations and nothing else. That's a special-purpose
calculator, not a computer. ENIAC was a true computer, ABC was not. End
of story.

While it was NEVER intended
to solve "all-purpose" computing problems (as if the
modern mainframes had existed in 1939 to use as a
model of that), it was FULLY OPERATIONAL enough for a
court to decide which electronic computer was FIRST.

The court was about the patents.

A patent does not require a fully operational example, either. All it
requires is that the concept not contradict known science.

Doesn't change the validity of what I wrote. The ENIAC was completed
and operational by 1946. ABC was not.

False.

No, true.

Firstly, YOU NEVER mentioned the "ABC." Secondly,
"ABC" was completed and operational by 1942, four years
prior to the ENIAC first running.

Not according to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atanasoff-Berry_Computer

The patent in question was not
relevant to which machine was the first general purpose, high speed,
electronic digital computer.

The TIME FRAME is the relevant item, Jimmie,

Who is this person you call "Jimmie", Len?

My name is Jim. "Jimmie" isn't me.

the TIME FRAME.
1939 to 1942 is WELL BEFORE the ENIAC.

Further, John Mauchly essentially committed intellectual
property theft of certain aspects of "ABC" to use in ENIAC.

How? What elements were used? The addition-subtraction method was
completely different. ENIAC did not use an electromechanical drum and
did not use binary.

If anything, Mauchly was more influenced by the counting circuits he
had used previously for other purposes.

Trashcan the "high speed" adjectives for ENIAC,

No.

It is NOT "high speed" at all.

Not by today's standards.

It was slower in operation
than my Apple ][+ of 1980.
It was slower than ALL of the
first personal electronic computers made in the 1960s and
1970s.

Irrelevant.

ENIAC was high speed because it was orders of magnitude faster than
anything that had existed before. ABC used a 60 Hz clock - ENIAC was
more than 100 times faster. Faster than any previous machine by at
least an order of magnitude, usually by several orders of magnitude.

"Programming" of ENIAC sometimes "took weeks" for
a single task according to some REAL computer history sites
and textbooks.

Writing software takes time, Len. That's what they were doing.

That sort of SELECTIVE highlighting with the sin of
omission or related facts is what the ARRL does most of
the time.

That's just sour graoes in your part, Len. Completely untrue.

I've never tasted a "sour graoe." What is it?

Sour grapes, You should know.

The ARRL *DOES* 'sin by omission' of lots of radio-electronic
history.

Nope.

'Sin of omission' refers to mentioning ONLY what
the ARRL thinks is relevant for amateur radio and to make
prospective members think they can join a completely 'honest'
organization.

You're really on a roll with the nonsense, Len. Give a concrete,
factual example for a change. Oh wait - you can't. Facts aren't your
style.

ARRL is also a POLITICAL ENTITY,

it
lobbies for things *it* wants, but says what it wants is
"for the good of amateur radio." [typical POLITICAL spin]

"The good of amateur radio" is an opinion, Len. Aren't they allowed to
put forth an opinion?

Sorry,

but what I wrote *IS* completely TRUE.

No, it isn't. It's a typical bunch of your errors, mistakes, and
general attention-seeking nonsense.

Try
untwisting your knickers a bit and quit trying to defend
the ARRL as if you were an army of one. [you've never
served in any military, don't know how to fight for your
or anyone else's life] ARRL *IS* a political entity and
deserves every comment it gets, good or bad.

Why should you let facts stand in the way, Len? That's not your style.

Here are those references again:

ELECTRONIC COMPUTERS WITHIN THE ORDNANCE CORPS
http://ftp.arl.mil/~mike/comphist/61ordnance/index.html

Chap 2 on ENIAC:
http://ftp.arl.mil/~mike/comphist/61ordnance/chap2.html

Tree of Computing:
http://ftp.arl.mil/~mike/comphist/61ordnance/chap7.html

Other references:

Dave Heil October 20th 06 04:30 AM

From: on Thurs, Oct 19 2006 2:46 am

From: Dave Heil on Wed, Oct 18 2006 3:06 pm
From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am
From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

BECAUSE he has NO proof AT ALL he gets called an IMPOSTER.

Yet Hans Brakob has made it available. Frank
Gilliland has made it available.

So? Who are *you* to demand proof?

A MILITARY VETERAN, Jimmie, something you will NEVER be.

MILITARY VETERANS get to demand proof? Really? I never saw myself as
superior to other citizens who never donned a military uniform.

Hans is a veteran, Frank is a veteran, Brian Burke is a
veteran.

I'm a veteran. Dan from W4-land is a veteran. Do we get to demand
proof for your sphincter post? It'd be nice to know where and when the
artillery barrage took place and if your friend Gene can confirm it.

When one takes an Oath putting their LIFE on the line in
military service it becomes very serious indeed.

Well, it could become very serious if you ever actually had occasion to
put your life on the line.

One
helluva lot MORE SERIOUS than having some amateur radio
hobby with imagined self-glory.

....only if you were called upon to actually put your life on the line,
Len. Otherwise, you need to quit wrapping yourself in bunting and
stepping up on that soapbox.

Would the term "self-glory" come into play in discussing a guy who went
into great detail describing what it was like to undergo an artillery
barrage, except that he had never been involved in such an event?
Would you be inclined to describe such an individual as a sort of
imposter? It is certainly something for you to ponder.

Dave K8MN

[email protected] October 20th 06 11:01 PM

From: on Thurs, Oct 19 2006 2:46 am

From: Dave Heil on Wed, Oct 18 2006 3:06 pm
From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am
From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

Opinions are not sacred, Len.

Tell it to Robesin. If you hold the wrong opinion, you are a" LIAR!"

Yes they are, Jimmie. Amateur extra morsemen hold the code
test to be SACRED forever and ever. All those against it
tell "falsehoods" because they are against it. :-)

LIAR!

Not even yours. The mere fact that
someone holds an opinion does prevent it from being a falsehood.

And so it starts...

Actually, it started long, long ago in a DX location far, far away...

Tsk, tsk, tsk, you are arguing against yourself there!

So, I state an OPINION that you don't like and it is a
"falsehood." But, because it IS an opinion, PREVENTS it
from being a "falsehood." :-)

Exactly! Any you're a LIAR so don't forget it.

Also, you are not clear about when you are providing an opinion and
when you are providing an alleged fact. You do not usually qualify your
statements with phrases like 'I think' or 'I feel' or 'IMHO'. Instead,
you state your opinions as if they are unquestionably true facts. They
aren't.

WTF are you babbling about?

So now you're using CW abbreviations...

Did you put on the Mother Superior habit already, knuckle-
spank ruler at the ready to correct "improper grammar?"

I saw Dave make a typo last weekend, but I didn't draw attention to it.

Of course, WE don't know EXACTLY WHAT this "K4YZ" call
sign person ever did...except for his bluffing and
bragging in here. Not ONE SINGLE item to document
that.

Yet you call him "an imposter" without any proof.

PRECISELY! [it took a while for that to sink in your brain,
but it did!]

BECAUSE he has NO proof AT ALL he gets called an IMPOSTER.

When someone draws attention to themselves with wild claims, it usually
follows that someone else will ask for documentation.

Yet Hans Brakob has made it available. Frank
Gilliland has made it available.

So? Who are *you* to demand proof?

A MILITARY VETERAN, Jimmie, something you will NEVER be.
Hans is a veteran, Frank is a veteran, Brian Burke is a
veteran.

Stolen Valor. It gives anyone the right to ask for documentation when
preposterous claims have been made. Robesin

When one takes an Oath putting their LIFE on the line in
military service it becomes very serious indeed. One
helluva lot MORE SERIOUS than having some amateur radio
hobby with imagined self-glory.

That should be a given, but apparently it isn't.

Is it on what *you* did or on what the 700-man military unit that you
were assigned to did?

Both. You can read it via:

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf

About 6 MB file size, takes 19 minutes download on dial-up.
Lots of photos in there in case you have trouble with the
technological words.

Its about something YOU can NEVER have, Jimmie. You never
volunteered for military service...even when you had the
chance. You are NO JUDGE over any military unit activities.

Other ways... other ways...

As ever to you, ByteBrothers famous phrase invoked.

Jim want's to think that his other ways are a substitute for military
service, kind of like Clinton's "AmericCorps..." Jim was just ahead
of his time in avoiding military service.