RadioBanter

-   -   ANOTHER SICK HAM yep a sick ham the poster (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/104291-re-another-sick-ham-yep-sick-ham-poster.html)

an old freind September 21st 06 06:51 PM

gay bashers are not welcome anywhere that is why they use fake names like Slow Code

K4YZ September 23rd 06 11:06 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Robeson lies again

Nope.

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] September 26th 06 12:49 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
On 20 Sep 2006 11:04:51 -0700, "
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Robeson lies again

stop the lying steve

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not lying, Morkie...

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

Message ID .com