RadioBanter

-   -   ANOTHER SICK HAM yep a sick ham the poster (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/104291-re-another-sick-ham-yep-sick-ham-poster.html)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 13th 06 01:12 PM

ANOTHER SICK HAM yep a sick ham the poster

wrote:
On 11 Sep 2006 17:03:04 -0700,
wrote:

HERE IS A DEDICATION TO ANOTHER SICK HAM

JAY WRIGHT KK9L

get help

Quit spamming, faggot.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 14th 06 01:50 PM

Markie the child raper, try http://www.hookedonphonics.com

wrote:
wo

Hey, Markie, you'll be on NBC's Dateline, you child predator.

an old friend September 14th 06 05:08 PM

woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/­­mipsor

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
wo

Hey, Markie, you'll be on NBC's Dateline, you child predator.

only to headlined as a vitum your sort of harrassment woger

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 18th 06 02:20 PM

Markie try http://www.english-tutoring.com

an old friendless child raper whined:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
wo

Hey, Markie, you'll be on NBC's Dateline, you child predator.

only to headlined as a vitum your sort of harrassment woger

What's a "vitum?" And get your lisp fixed before Mr. T comes to see you
on an episode of his new show "I Pity The Fool."

Indy Ham September 19th 06 04:39 AM

Markie try http://www.english-tutoring.com

What's a "vitum?" And get your lisp fixed before Mr. T comes to see you
on an episode of his new show "I Pity The Fool."

I think maybe Mark is using a 306 system to get online. You know Mark, there
is a thing called spell check!

Indy Ham September 19th 06 04:46 AM

Markie try http://www.english-tutoring.com

I think maybe Mark is using a 306 system to get online. You know Mark,
there is a thing called spell check!

Correction... 386

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 19th 06 02:10 PM

Mark Morgan KB9EQZ child raper at large

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Wi

Marke Morgan child raper at large

K4YZ September 20th 06 10:41 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] September 20th 06 12:29 PM

Mark Morgan KB9EQZ pedophile at large

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Wi

Mark Morgan pedophile at large!

Dave Heil September 21st 06 03:48 PM

Dance Marqueer dance

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:
an old freind wrote:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ posing as " wrote:
wo

Poor Markie, he spams when he loses.

He spams when he wins too. You, on the other hand, are a loser and you
post filth all of the time.

Seek help, Roger.

Dave K8MN