Old September 15th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Default Hey Todd, After the FCC shuts you down do you plan to Pod-Cast Omega One? BWHAAHAAHAHAHA!

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:

Assistant to FCC Section Chief: "Hey, boss, we just got some requests
for LPTV waivers from some guy in Illinois named Todd Daugherty."

FCC Section Chief: "Todd...who? Oh, yeah...HIM again. Isn't he the
guy who calls us all sorts of names on the Internet and brags about
being a pirate?"

DUMBASS I APPLIED LONG BEFORE I STARTED BRAGGING I WAS A ****ING PIRATE
AND DID THAT OTHER **** ...SO **** YOU....YOU DON'T KNOW ****!!!!

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

ROFL

Old September 15th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Hey TOAD,

I just couldn't resist....I see your now a world class dumbass
bootlegger. You not only are operating illegally but your bragging it
up. What's next? You gonna shoot up the local cops and go to prison
for life? Dumbass.

Dan/W4NTI

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Old September 15th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

No beacause some Licensed ASSHOLE CB OPERATORS had me kicked off all
teh service providers in this town and had threaten if I go to another
one that they complain to them too...

HAM RADIO SUPPRESSORS OF FREE SPEECH ON AND OFF THE RADIO!!!
AND USES A FEDERAL FUND AGENCY (FCC) TO SUPPRESS THAT SPEECH!!!

Old September 15th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

N9OGL wrote:
No beacause some Licensed ASSHOLE CB OPERATORS had me kicked off all
teh service providers in this town and had threaten if I go to another
one that they complain to them too...

Only if you use the ISP to disseminate your virtual child porn.
Otherwise, do what you want on the 'net. And don't trot out your
standard argument about "the Supreme Court says it's legal." Slavery
was once legal, too; did that make it right? Obviously the ISPs agreed
because they TOSsed your ass.

HAM RADIO SUPPRESSORS OF FREE SPEECH ON AND OFF THE RADIO!!!
AND USES A FEDERAL FUND AGENCY (FCC) TO SUPPRESS THAT SPEECH!!!

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes made the classic comment on free speech
when he said that the right of free speech does not give you the right
to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater when there is no fire.

Nobody is suppressing your free speech except you. An ISP is a private
company and is free to contract for service as they see fit as long as
they don't violate the law. Your ISPs had TOS provisions against porn
and they interpreted what you were doing as a violation of their TOS.
The ISP is not the government and the Internet is not owned by the
government (yet; they're working on it, though).

At the risk of creating a monster, here's an idea: why don't you set up
your own ISP? Then you can have any terms of service you like. It's
easy to do and really doesn't cost that much in startup capital. You
might even be able to get in on the ground floor of BPL in your area.

I can see it now: Toddlink, dialup for $9.95/mo, broadband for
$29.95/mo.

Who knows? You might even make enough money to be able to afford to
replace Omega One's "coax with big freaking holes in it."

Old September 15th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
No beacause some Licensed ASSHOLE CB OPERATORS had me kicked off all
teh service providers in this town and had threaten if I go to another
one that they complain to them too...

Only if you use the ISP to disseminate your virtual child porn.
Otherwise, do what you want on the 'net. And don't trot out your
standard argument about "the Supreme Court says it's legal." Slavery
was once legal, too; did that make it right? Obviously the ISPs agreed
because they TOSsed your ass.

It is customary on the Internet, that an ISP to notify their users that
they might be violation of their tos before removing them, I recieved
no such warning...but hey that 28 page letter i sent to the Attorney
Genery should expalin it all.

No dumbass, the ****ing bottom line is if you don't like what's on a
****ing web site then do ****ing go there, but hey your a stupid cock
sucker and don't know ****

At the risk of creating a monster, here's an idea: why don't you set up
your own ISP? Then you can have any terms of service you like. It's
easy to do and really doesn't cost that much in startup capital. You
might even be able to get in on the ground floor of BPL in your area.

Can't city passed a ordiinance limiting the number of ISP in this town.

.... and maybe you can eat **** and ****ing die!!

Old September 15th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

wrote:
funny their legal is no such thing as virtual kiddy porn
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

There most certainly is such a thing as virtual kiddy porn. In the
Miller decision, the Supreme Court recognized that there was but didn't
directly address the legality of it.

The physical medium by which the porn is conveyed (hardcopy media,
digital media, etc.) is not the problem. The problem is HOW the porn
is created. In the case of child porn, real children are exploited in
the creation of the images. Children, unlike adults, are legally
considered incapable of deciding of their own free will to participate
in the creation of pornography. That makes creation of that kind of
child porn illegal under a host of criminal statutes.

Anime that portrays cartoon children engaged in sexual acts is not
child pornography by the legal definition. However, it is considered
to be such by most rational adults.

If you want to create virtual child porn there is no law (as of now)
that prohibits you from doing it. But there is also no law that says
anyone has to like it and also no law that says private individuals
have to assist you in its dissemination. If your ISP doesn't like it
they can terminate your service. You can take them to court but it's
doubtful that you would get anywhere. Judges have children, too.

Old September 15th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

N9OGL wrote:
It is customary on the Internet, that an ISP to notify their users that
they might be violation of their tos before removing them, I recieved
no such warning...but hey that 28 page letter i sent to the Attorney
Genery should expalin it all.

No dumbass, the ****ing bottom line is if you don't like what's on a
****ing web site then do ****ing go there, but hey your a stupid cock
sucker and don't know ****

At the risk of creating a monster, here's an idea: why don't you set up
your own ISP? Then you can have any terms of service you like. It's
easy to do and really doesn't cost that much in startup capital. You
might even be able to get in on the ground floor of BPL in your area.

Can't city passed a ordiinance limiting the number of ISP in this town.

... and maybe you can eat **** and ****ing die!!

Could be that the ISP ordinance in Taylorville was passed primarily to
keep you off the 'net, which would say a lot. By the way, does your 28
page letter to the Attorney Genery [sic] tell him to "eat ### and
####### die" if he doesn't do what you want him to?

Old September 15th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

no, but I would like YOU too, DIP****.

Old September 15th 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

wrote:

funny how the Jappnesse see it deferently being ther are about as many
of them as us your statement is a best ameriocontritic at worst plain
bigrotry

The Japanese can see it any way they want. Americans see it
differently. In certain African countries, compulsory clitoridectomies
of young women are considered normal and part of their tribal culture.
Americans see the practice as abhorrent. Different cultures interpret
things differently.

as do many of the far eastern cultures nor was it ever established
that children were being depicted youand other decided that it could
only b children that are dipcted by anime

I'll answer that as soon as you translate it into English.

it is your prevledge to dislike such materail I personaly don't care
for the stuff but I am not so judgemental as you et al

No, you would rather do it than look at it. Just don't do it around my
kids or I'll introduce you to my attorneys: Colt, Ruger, Beretta, Smith
& Wesson.

In theory Todd should be protected by th e courts increasing those
protections are breaking down in practice in theory those that have
been going after should be brought to trail themselves fo r conspricay
to stalk and harrass, not likely In practice

Again, translate that into English, please. I think you said that Todd
is protected by the courts. And he is, but only to the extent that he
is protected from censorship BY THE GOVERNMENT. If his ISP, which is a
private company, doesn't like what Todd is putting through their data
stream they have every right to pull the plug on his service.

but ti is amusing the way those that Atack Todd all hide their names
(with the exception of Robeson), and all (without exception sem to
have serious sexious issues fo their own

English, dammit, English! I suppose you were born with the name "an
old friend?"