Old September 21st 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default robeson states the love of his life is is dead daughter, now that sure sound sick don't it

wrote:

gay bashers are not welcome anywhere that is why they use fake names
like Slow Code

Old September 22nd 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old freind wrote:
wrote:

gay bashers are not welcome anywhere

Neither arfe perverted pedophiles like you!

Old September 23rd 06, 11:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Moron Manifests Meglomania...KB9RQZ Say Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freakin idiot wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

We knew you were a sociopath, Markie,
hi steve how you doing

You are so fixated on Steve, you pathetic little loser, that you see
him in every post that doesn't look like it was typed by a homosexual
orangutang and that dares to try to elevate the conversation beyond the
level of grade-school sniping.

Whoa-be-it for Morkie to know that anyone who cares can follow the
headers and see that the above post didn't even come from anywhere
close to me.

Steve I am merely giving you credit for some computer skill and/or
using a litery device

A "litery" device?

I don't have any need to hide, Morkie...

You never try

you are why the ng is in the state it is in Steve, you and Woger

No, Morkie...

YOU are the reason the NG is in the condition it is in.

nope that is your doing

Nope.

YOUR crossposting to non-germane NG's which caught the attention of
the flamers and "kooks", Morkie.

no that was Wismen

No...that was YOU.

The "flamers" and "kooks" were pretty much content to live on
..misc. They came in AFTER your "resurgence" and new cross-posting
attacks, Mork.

Besisdes, if it were "my fault", the NG would return to normal on
those occassions wherein work has kept me away.

no your did the damage will take years of your absence

Nope.

It's all yours,. fatboy

how was that paper

What?

It doesn't.

it was starting to

Nope.

The fact that you continue to post over 200 posts A DAY even when
I am not here proves it.

However I note that the FIRST post I saw in the NG this morning was
YOU evoking the memory of my deceased daughter again.

so?

So it proves what kind of "man" you are to use deceased children
like you do.

Maybe YOU will have one soon enough?

you every post is an afrount to all hman deceny

What's an "afrount", Morkie?

Why haven't you hired that tutor yet?

Strange that since I hadn't posted to the NG in over a week.

why do you think YOU control the my posting

Why do you think that sentence made sense?

besides you are lying you have post dozens of messages just not ounder
your own name

I'm not lying at all.

Here's YOUR words:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There are plenty of us on here who would like nothing more than to
confine the discussion to what this newsgroup's title promises -
amateur radio. People like you ruin things for everyone.

funny I was here for 4 years and still the NG was in the sewer why you
Robeson

Would it be too much to ask you to re-phrase that in ENGLISH,
Morkie?

since it was in englah

Perhaps it WAS in "englah"...But it WASN'T in ENGLISH.

you defense of Roesbon and ignoring the facts brands you just another
of his sockpuppets

Who's "Roesbon"...?!?!

Tell your "wife" he better leave your meds ALONE, Morkie! YOU
need them!

you want to treated like a human act like one

I am.

And once more for your embarrassment and my amusment:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 24th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

get some help Robeson Suicide by Spam?

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

Old September 25th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

wrote:

show-na-to-va

Old September 26th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

wrote:

show-na-to-va woger

In Defense of Mark Terry Tyler General 10 August 10th 06 02:15 PM
Flaming Mark NoNads Woger Policy 8 June 26th 06 04:37 PM
Mark Time SF Audio Awards Jerry Stearns Broadcasting 0 July 14th 04 06:33 AM
FYI: FSK Mark and Space (Was Tuning Beacons) Caveat Lector Homebrew 12 September 10th 03 10:36 PM
FYI: FSK Mark and Space (Was Tuning Beacons) Caveat Lector Homebrew 0 September 9th 03 04:40 PM