RadioBanter

-   -   Homebrew newsgroup (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/104795-re-homebrew-newsgroup.html)

[email protected] September 21st 06 12:17 AM

Homebrew newsgroup

Try rec.crafts.homebrew

well steves back wonder if he was on a 7 day paper and talked his way
then had to realease that pent angst here

Whenever he disappears, I just figure he's been picked up again. No
telling what kind of excrement they had him eating in the pokey.
Perhaps his own.

rec.radio.swap and rec.radio.amateur.antenna removed

an_old_friend September 21st 06 12:27 AM

Homebrew newsgroup

Try rec.crafts.homebrew

well steves back wonder if he was on a 7 day paper and talked his way
then had to realease that pent angst here

Whenever he disappears, I just figure he's been picked up again. No
telling what kind of excrement they had him eating in the pokey.
Perhaps his own.

after he dries out I epect it is others in effort not to be beaten to
death

rec.radio.swap and rec.radio.amateur.antenna removed

Curmudgeon September 21st 06 01:28 AM

Homebrew newsgroup

On 20 Sep 2006 16:17:56 -0700, wrote:
Whenever he disappears, I just figure he's been picked up again. No
telling what kind of excrement they had him eating in the pokey.
Perhaps his own.

You're simply projecting your own experience with the Cincinnati
Police Department. I guess you didn't like their jail much.

an_old_friend September 21st 06 01:36 AM

Homebrew newsgroup

Curmudgeon wrote:
On 20 Sep 2006 16:17:56 -0700, wrote:
Whenever he disappears, I just figure he's been picked up again. No
telling what kind of excrement they had him eating in the pokey.
Perhaps his own.

You're simply projecting your own experience with the Cincinnati
Police Department. I guess you didn't like their jail much.

no we Know Robeson is mentaly ill he went insisting that I have eaten
his **** off another man when he and I have never met

Slow Code September 21st 06 01:51 AM

Homebrew newsgroup

curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote in
:

On 20 Sep 2006 16:17:56 -0700, wrote:

Whenever he disappears, I just figure he's been picked up again. No
telling what kind of excrement they had him eating in the pokey.
Perhaps his own.

You're simply projecting your own experience with the Cincinnati
Police Department. I guess you didn't like their jail much.

BuTT he made a lot of new friends.

SC

an_old_friend September 21st 06 04:38 AM

gay bashers are not welcome anywhere that is why they use fake names like Slow Code

Dave Heil September 21st 06 03:44 PM

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
gay bashers are not welcome anywhere that is why they use fake names
like Slow Code

Clean up that yard, Marqueer, you could use the exercise!

What is your fixation on the yard of someone who lives hundreds of miles
from you, UnWiseman? Are you worried about Mark's physical conditioning?

Dave K8MN

an old freind September 21st 06 06:51 PM

K4YZ September 23rd 06 11:17 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

stop the lying steve

No lying Morkie.

YOU said it.

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend September 24th 06 06:21 PM

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

stop the lying steve

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful