Old October 9th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Please Forward Gay Personals to KB9RQZ As Often As Possible...Maybe Then He'll Get Lucky AND Get Lost

wrote:
On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:54:10 -0400,
wrote:

On 23 Sep 2006 07:00:16 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

stop sppamning alt.####sucker.roger-wiseman u ashole woger dont lkie it an
he is ****

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

why do you constantly make sexauly based attacks steve

What attacks, Morkie?

We're just trying to find you a date so you'll stop spamming RRAP
with your crap.

Steve, K4YZ