Old October 7th 06, 11:09 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.stories.d,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KOOKS ARE FAGGOTS AND HAVE NO BALLS! COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

EditorialStaff wrote:
Gordon Roy Parker, Plagiarist, Child Molester, and Nutjob wrote:

GRP lied:
Get the facts checked. The person who claims Springer
contacted me is lying. Ask them for a FULL NAME of
whomever this allegedly was if they have such proof
(they don't since it never happened).

Teddybear wrote:

Why? So you can subject them to some of your offline
stalking and harrassment? There have been accusations
of such behavior, and even if it were not proveable, it
would give one pause before allowing you to have such
information.

Seems "Teddybear" wants to force me to sue him so he can
stop lying about me. Someone claims that someone from
Springer contacted me, and I've said repeatedly that no
one ever did. Asking who this alleged person is so that
it can be verified is fair game. Burden of proof is NOT
on me here.

We are not *a person*. We are the Editorial Staff. Staff,
PLURAL. As in, there is more than one member. Idiot.

And it just frosts your impotent ass that we have more
credibility than you do. We contacted Springer. Anyone
else can too. Except you. You won't do it, because that
would give proof to the statement that you are a stalker.

Essentially, you are asking people to prove that something
*didn't* happen, which is proving a negative, which, as
any genius should know, is impossible. That's a really
pitiful attempt at setting up a win-win scenario for yourself,
but it doesn't work that way.

We posted the substance of the conversation with the Producer
at the Springer show, and we will produce the contact
information and the actual identity of that person in the
unlikely event you ever manage to get any of us into a courtroom.
The reason we did not give out the identity of the Springer
Producer, is to keep YOU, Gordon Roy Parker, from harassing
them, like you always do.

Here is a repost of the original post describing our communication:

Date: 22 May 2006 22:48:55 -0000
From: EditorialStaff
Subject: The Jerry Springer Challenge that Gordo ducked...
Newsgroups: alt.seduction.fast,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.seduction. outfoxing

Here is the email we sent to a producer of the Jerry Springer Show:

From: TheEditorialStaff
Subject: A show proposal...
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:11:07 +0000

Dear Producer Xxxxxxxxxx:

We are writing to you to propose a possible show for
Mr. Springer.

Recently, on the Internet Newsgroup "alt.seduction.fast"
there has been a disagreement between two parties, one
claiming to be a "guru" of seducing women, and the other,
(who is not a follower of the self-styled "guru") over
the viability of a man maintaining relationships with more
than one woman at a time.

The "guru" challenged the other person to produce a woman
"in a public place" who would agree that it was acceptable
for a man to have more than one relationship at a time, and
the other person accepted. At this point, the "guru" began
to change the conditions of the challenge, declaring that
the only way it would be acceptable, would be to appear on
your television program.

We offered to be an intermediary between the two, and to act
as a liason, between your television program and the two
individuals. The argument between them has been volatile at
times, to the point of litigation being threatened on more
than one occasion. We can suggest to you that with proper
publicity, there would be a solid viewership of this episode
of your program.

We are not joking.

We are perfectly serious in making this suggestion. In the
event that you do produce a show around this topic, we can
suggest that you would have a solid viewership, especially
if it were advertised on the usenet newsgroup
"alt.seduction.fast". There are persons who post there who
are also members of several other forums, all of whom would
be interested in promoting or possibly participating in this
program.

We would like to know if it would be possible for you to
contact these individuals, and express your interest in
creating an episode of your show, about men who create
techniques to "seduce" women. The one "guru" who would be
the most difficult to get to agree to appear on your program
has claimed to have written several books on the subject,
and advertises his product as being able to teach a man to
obtain "total sexual control" over any woman. He also
advertises hypnotic control material, as well as erotic
hypnosis materials. He claims to be a business rival to
other entrepreneurs in the market of teaching men how to
meet women.

We are extremely interested in creating the possibility of
getting these two persons together on your program, along
with the girlfriend of the one who disagreed with the
self-styled "seduction guru".

We have complete contact information from both of them,
and would be willing to forward that information to you
to arrange a line of communication between yourself, and
both parties.

Please reply by return email.

Cordially,
The Editorial Staff

Here is the reply we received from the Jerry Springer people:

To: TheEditorialStaff
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:42:37 EST
Dear Editorial Staff:

We are interested in creating an episode around this
disagreement. However, if you are referring to the
person who calls himself "Ray Gordon" in your message,
we are not likely to be able to do so.

We are very familiar with Mr. Gordon, and already have
his contact information. We have in fact contacted him
on two separate occasions over the weekend to attempt to
confirm his willingness to participate in such a program.

The first call resulted in a demand to stop "harassing"
him, and the second was a hysterical diatribe threatening
legal action if we did not stop calling. Unless you are
able to have him contact us we will not be able to proceed
with planning any such episode of our show.

Please call my associate producer on our toll free number
if you are able to have either party speak to us:

888 ### 53##

Thanks, speak with you soon.

Producer Xxxxxxxxxx

One of the Editors called this producer, and had a lengthy chat
about the challenge, how it had been made, and how it ended up
being ducked by Raimundo Bizarro. The posts were forwarded to the
producer, and in fact, the producer logged onto the newsgroup to
read them while we were on the phone. All in all, everyone had a
good laugh, and aside from those two attempts to contact Gordito
Bozo, nothing ever came of that challenge either.

He ducks them all like the pink-pantied coward that he is.

He will continue to change the conditions of this challenge,
and Mystery will end up losing patience with the Mental Case
that is harassing him, and nothing will come of it, for the
simple reason that Ray-Ray the Dancing Eunuch isn't worth
Mystery's time or effort. We all know it, and more importantly,
the Impotent Imbecile knows it.

--
The Editorial Staff

If you have proof contrary to what really happened, then you are
free to post it. Otherwise, you really don't have a leg to stand on.

Gordon Roy Parker really is an impotent imbecile...

--
The Editorial Staff
-----

- If the fires of freedom and civil liberties burn low in
other lands, they must be made brighter in our own. If
in other lands the press and books and literature of all
kinds are censored, we must redouble our efforts here to
keep them free.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

- Free speech is intended to protect the controversial and
even outrageous word; and not just comforting platitudes
too mundane to need protection.
- Gen. Colin Powell

- A person has the obligation to listen to the views of others
even if, and especially when it is the truth, freely spoken
- Thomas Jefferson

- A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth
and falsehood in an open market is afraid of its people.
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

- Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen.
- Justice Warren Burger

- It is that every man should have the privilege, unmolested
and uncriticized to utter the real convictions of his mind.
- Woodrow Wilson

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Old October 8th 06, 12:17 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.stories.d,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"MarQueerMyDear" wrote in
oups.com:

KOOKS ARE FAGGOTS AND HAVE NO BALLS! COWARDS!

well, true but if you soak your blank crotch area in liquid drano for
long enough you might grow some...

really...

give it a try...

--

Krustavus Teofilus Olfard

------------------
Everything I post is my opinion. If you don't like my opinions then
killfile me, if you have the balls.
Old October 8th 06, 12:53 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.stories.d,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Krus T. Olfard wrote:
"

BITCH SNIPPED

**** you and the whore that gave you birth

Old October 8th 06, 09:33 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.stories.d,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"MarQueerMyDear" wrote in
ups.com:

Krus T. Olfard wrote:
"

BITCH SNIPPED

**** you and the whore that gave you birth

ooooh, a lame response from a ball-less wonder

now I feel sooooo bad

--

Krustavus Teofilus Olfard