Old October 10th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mork: Don't Say I Never Did Anything For You...Here's A Cut-And-Paste "Fix" For Your QRZ Faux Pas

QUOTE:

KB9RQZ Lookups: 1112
MARK C MORGAN
Pob 212, PO BOX PoB212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

one of those private types bigg current ars project in EME hoping to
obtain VUCC and maybe DXCC as a no code tech before the expected R&O
allowign me to become a No Code extra comes through
http://emekb9rqz.blogspot.com/ sadly since certainn folks in the ham
world lack a life beyond harrassing their fellow hams I will no longer
be posting my log on my blog I can be reach by eail off my webpage
I am having to work split so if you see cq kb9rqz+10 it means I am
listening up 10 khz etc

Bio last modified: 2006-08-04

UNQUOTE

Here...Let ME help you...Feel free to cut-and-paste this. I won't
even ask that you credit me for the authorship: (Please note use of
proper paragraphs, spelling and punctuation.)

QUOTE:

Normally very private type of person except when I am spamming
Amateur Radio newsgroups about non-Amateur Radio related issues or
seeking gay "dates" on USENET.

Current project is manufacturing stories about EME ( "Moonbounce"
) contacts, and I hope I can pass off these bogus QSO's for awards I
didn't really earn like VUCC and DXCC.

I am patiently awaiting the FCC Report and Order that removes the
last vestiges of Morse Code Testing so I can get a Welfare Extra
license and be as equally obnoxious on HF radio as I have been on VHF
and the Internet.

Unfortuntately for me, I am as transparent as Saran Wrap and no
one on USENET tolerates my lying and deceit, so I am going to keep my
bogus EME contacts to myself so when I submit my bogus logs, no one
will really know.

I tell you I can be reached by e-mail, but as soon as you send me
a letter I will send you one back screaming at you and telling you to
keep your flames in the newsgroup, so don't even bother.

If you see me calling "CQ DE KB9RQZ +10" it means that my tuning
technique is so sloppy that I may be listening anywhere within 10
Megahertz, so please make yours a "long call" in the hopes that I tune
across you.

UNQUOTE.

You're welcome.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 10th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 10 Oct 2006 06:15:37 -0700, K4YZ wrote:
[big snip]

I'm sorry, but the Usenet user you're trying to reach is no longer in
service. His satellite provider has apparently disconnected him.

Until Mr. Morgan finds another ISP, may we suggest that you abuse one
of your other victims?

Thank you, and have a nice day.

SC
Old October 18th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default FIX SC ONCE AND FOR ALL

In article ,
says...
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:20:44 GMT, Papa Dog
wrote:

I've had enough of you. PLONK!! Thats you going in my filter. I
suggest everyone else just ignore him or killfile him. He has nothing
of worth to say.

personaly i feel killfile just mask problems like SC anbd let them
fester
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

If we all killfiled him he'd go away in a week or 2. I've seen it on
many other groups.

73

Chris

Old October 18th 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

wrote:

I've had enough of you. PLONK!! Thats you going in my filter. I
suggest everyone else just ignore him or killfile him. He has nothing
of worth to say.

personaly i feel killfile just mask problems like SC anbd let them
fester
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

If we all killfiled him he'd go away in a week or 2. I've seen it on
many other groups.

he would just be back under another name si a few days to week

73

Chris

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Then you ignore and keep kill filing. If he has no one to talk to he'll
quit. I've seen it work in other newsgroups.

73

Chris
Old October 19th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Papa Dog wrote in
:

I've had enough of you. PLONK!! Thats you going in my filter. I
suggest everyone else just ignore him or killfile him. He has nothing
of worth to say.

Chris is just upset because he knows CW makes a real ham, and he couldn't
cut it. That's OK, I encouraged him to try to learn CW while I
could before I ended up in the killfile...

NEXT!

SC

Old October 19th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

charlie wrote in
:

wrote:

SNIP
personaly i feel killfile just mask problems like SC anbd let them
fester

SNIP
At least he festers somewhere that I can't see - until some spoiler
quotes the twit.

Charlie.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!