Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 10th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mork: Don't Say I Never Did Anything For You...Here's A Cut-And-Paste "Fix" For Your QRZ Faux Pas

QUOTE:

KB9RQZ Lookups: 1112
MARK C MORGAN
Pob 212, PO BOX PoB212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

one of those private types bigg current ars project in EME hoping to
obtain VUCC and maybe DXCC as a no code tech before the expected R&O
allowign me to become a No Code extra comes through
http://emekb9rqz.blogspot.com/ sadly since certainn folks in the ham
world lack a life beyond harrassing their fellow hams I will no longer
be posting my log on my blog I can be reach by eail off my webpage
I am having to work split so if you see cq kb9rqz+10 it means I am
listening up 10 khz etc

Bio last modified: 2006-08-04

UNQUOTE

Here...Let ME help you...Feel free to cut-and-paste this. I won't
even ask that you credit me for the authorship: (Please note use of
proper paragraphs, spelling and punctuation.)

QUOTE:

Normally very private type of person except when I am spamming
Amateur Radio newsgroups about non-Amateur Radio related issues or
seeking gay "dates" on USENET.

Current project is manufacturing stories about EME ( "Moonbounce"
) contacts, and I hope I can pass off these bogus QSO's for awards I
didn't really earn like VUCC and DXCC.

I am patiently awaiting the FCC Report and Order that removes the
last vestiges of Morse Code Testing so I can get a Welfare Extra
license and be as equally obnoxious on HF radio as I have been on VHF
and the Internet.

Unfortuntately for me, I am as transparent as Saran Wrap and no
one on USENET tolerates my lying and deceit, so I am going to keep my
bogus EME contacts to myself so when I submit my bogus logs, no one
will really know.

I tell you I can be reached by e-mail, but as soon as you send me
a letter I will send you one back screaming at you and telling you to
keep your flames in the newsgroup, so don't even bother.

If you see me calling "CQ DE KB9RQZ +10" it means that my tuning
technique is so sloppy that I may be listening anywhere within 10
Megahertz, so please make yours a "long call" in the hopes that I tune
across you.

UNQUOTE.

You're welcome.

Steve, K4YZ