Old October 13th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Plagiarism: Is this N9OGL's, K4YZ's, or N0VFP's high school pic?

Chris wrote:
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:18:12 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Definately got some Mark Morgan type DNA in the family tree

[snip]

Nope. You plagiarized that from http://www.blogger.com/profile/20477434.

At least take the time to think up your own material.

it's not my picture...it's someone pretending to be me.

Todd N9OGL

Old October 13th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

On 12 Oct 2006 18:41:40 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

it's not my picture...it's someone pretending to be me.

Todd N9OGL

You have to admit that he does look an awful lot like you, though.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/20477434
Old October 17th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Chris wrote:
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:18:12 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Definately got some Mark Morgan type DNA in the family tree

[snip]

Nope. You plagiarized that from
http://www.blogger.com/profile/20477434.

At least take the time to think up your own material.

it's not my picture...it's someone pretending to be me.

Todd N9OGL

I didn't think it was you. It looks like DeLorean.

SC
Old October 17th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code is a disgrace to Amateur Radio!

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:40:59 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Old October 19th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

john wrote in
:

Slow Code is a disgrace to Amateur Radio!

Thanks John.

Did Markie teach you how to cut and paste? How your
CW practice coming along?

SC