Old October 21st 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Do you think the FCC told N9OGL to cease and desist Omega One operations?

Hee Hee Heeeeee

Todd talks bad about the FCC from behind a microphone, but when they
looked Todd in the eye he flinched and ran away like a scared little
Morkie Morgan.

SC
Old October 21st 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default no

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:44:44 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Hee Hee Heeeeee

Todd talks bad about the FCC from behind a microphone, but when they
looked Todd in the eye he flinched and ran away like a scared little
Morkie Morgan.

if the FCC sent him somethign it would be on their website

and mark does not run

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old October 21st 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
Hee Hee Heeeeee

Todd talks bad about the FCC from behind a microphone, but when they
looked Todd in the eye he flinched and ran away like a scared little
Morkie Morgan.

SC

I don't think so....were still working on our humming noise in the
transmitter. BTW, I've cleaned the music out of the computer and I'm
restocking the music.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Old October 22nd 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Hee Hee Heeeeee

Todd talks bad about the FCC from behind a microphone, but when they
looked Todd in the eye he flinched and ran away like a scared little
Morkie Morgan.

SC

I don't think so....were still working on our humming noise in the
transmitter. BTW, I've cleaned the music out of the computer and I'm
restocking the music.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

What? No more spike Jones? Damn.

SC
Old October 22nd 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Hee Hee Heeeeee

Todd talks bad about the FCC from behind a microphone, but when they
looked Todd in the eye he flinched and ran away like a scared little
Morkie Morgan.

SC

I don't think so....were still working on our humming noise in the
transmitter. BTW, I've cleaned the music out of the computer and I'm
restocking the music.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

What? No more spike Jones? Damn.

SC

Oh we will have Spike Jones and all the others but were adding a bunch,
we will have over 3,000 songs on file...Were working on it as I type, I
wish it was up and running right now...the 20 meter band is open....I
heard some locals say they heard Japan and talk to a few guys in
Germany.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Old October 22nd 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

-

Nobody cares, Toad. What you really need to do is grow up, cease your warped
interest in cartoon porn, and move out of mommy's house.

Old October 22nd 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:06:07 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
roups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

why is Todd's live any of your affair
Might ask YOU the same question, dolt. Why is what I said to Todd any of
YOUR affair?
See? It is because of your unwarranted comments that you are so disliked in
these groups.

You just HAVE to say something, don't you?

Old October 22nd 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Might ask YOU the same question, dolt.

indeed you might and your answer foolws the formal asking of the
question
Why is what I said to Todd any of
YOUR affair?

becuase you said it in an open forum

And I addressed my comments to Todd. Not you. Then you, like the dolt you
are, tried to take ME to task while at the same time doing the very thing
you accused me of. Hypocrite? Yes.
See?

see what
It is because of your unwarranted comments that you are so disliked in
these groups.

no it is because you and others don't like being opposed in even the
slughtest manner

Oh, Markie, stop flattering yourself. I don't mind being opposed at all.
Unlike yourself.

You just HAVE to say something, don't you?

when an injustice is being comitted yes I MUST. it is a moral duty to
do so
Oh, yeah! Watch now as the self appointed Knight in Shining Armor from
Michigan stumbles in on his three-legged white horse and defends what He
percieves to be an "injustice". Hi Yo Silver, Away!
I'm quite sure Todd will now look up to you as his Hero!
to do otherwise is to betray the covenent made by God with my ancestor
Abraam Issac and Jacob and the rest
Oh? Were they bisexuals, too? You have an odd family tree.
You ARE funny Mark, but not in the humorous sense.

Old October 23rd 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Lloyd wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

I perfere the Cartoons over the real ****....LOVE THOSE CARTOON
IMAGES!!

Todd N9OGL

Old October 23rd 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in :

wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:06:07 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
groups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

..
Might ask YOU the same question, dolt. Why is what I said to Todd any of
YOUR affair?
See? It is because of your unwarranted comments that you are so disliked
in these groups.

Mark in the Dark ain't content until he has taken a crap on every thread.

SC