Old October 21st 06, 08:03 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.skinheads
gav gav is offline

Default Wherefore.

john f winston wrote:
Subject: Mistake I Made. Oct. 28, 2006.

In my discussion I made about the Bristle Cone Pine I made a statement
that I agreed with Carl Sagan that the World is 6.7 billion years old.
I misquoted him. He said that it was about 4.5 billion years old.
A person on the internet pointed this out to me.
Also in the study of the Bristle Cone Pine they have found that
certain trees are now living that are thousands of years old but
part of these trees have fallen off from the main tree and can be
traced back for about 100,000 years. So I still contend that the
Earth is as old as it is and not only 6 to 7 thousand years old.

John Winston.

john, are you one of marqueer's many lovers?