Old October 21st 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more theats oh hum

more teets on hum? Do you enjoy splapping your big baloney man teets on a
mans back you sick fag?

You even look like a pervert morkie.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2...do%20Bunny.jpg

wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 04:35:09 -0700, "10-4 Good Buddy"
wrote:

Mark,

You need your ass kicked you retarded dyslexic ****

well you are not hoinh to do that is certian Slow Code you and your
ilk lack the nerve of Cockraoches
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old October 21st 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

When I find your address Markie, I am going to fill the police in on ALL
your illegal activities. I have been emailing hams in your area so sack of
****.

By the way, I am building a website for you! Ill give you the address as
soon as I get it complete

.. .

Old October 22nd 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"10-4 Good Buddy" wrote in
:

When I find your address Markie, I am going to fill the police in on ALL
your illegal activities. I have been emailing hams in your area so sack
of ****.

By the way, I am building a website for you! Ill give you the address as
soon as I get it complete

Mark in the Dark wouldn't hurt a fly, Look at all of them he's feedin in
his trash filled yard.

You'd think he would have time to learn CW, he ain't doing nothing else
but gaining weight.

SC
Old October 22nd 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Hojnacki wrote:

Do you enjoy splapping your big baloney man teets on a
mans back you sick fag?

Looks like Robesin learned how to rephrase a question.