Old October 26th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Bull FUC-ING **** tardboy. Omega Radio has NEVER been
on the air at any time. Never was, Never will be. It is a creation
of your retarded mongoloid sloop-head'd brain. Perhaps if you hadn't
spent the best years of your life jerking off to gay hardcore pron
you'd be somewhere today instead of being just another nerdy twerp
in the ham radio newsgroups better known as the "world's biggest
virtual circle-jerk in cyberspace". No go back to the hot tub and this
time make sure the asswipes from W. Va and AL bring their OWN
condoms.....the cheap *******s! PFHBLTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 26th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

On 26 Oct 2006 12:52:48 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
:
: wrote:
: N9OGL wrote:
: Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
: output of 50 to 100 watts
:
: If this is for real, you are plain nuts.
:
: 6.950 is not an ISM/HiFER allocation in the US. Even a Canda ISM s
: 6.765-6.795.
:
:
: Canadian RSS-210 rules, Section 6.2.2 (e) permit operation in the same
: band but at slightly higher field strength, 15.5 mV/m at 30 m. Their
: frequency stability requirements are similar. Canada also has another
: license-free HF band not available in the USA; 6,765 - 6,795 kHz. Field
: strength and frequency limits are the same as those for 13,553 -13,567
: kHz.
:
: Terry
:
: Accually, there is band allocation in that band in the US is 100
: microvolts per meter @ 3 meters

A second back of the envelope calculation says you are way over the
legal field strength in this case too. As I said before, you can
calculate the power it takes for an isotropic radiator to produce a
field strength of 100E-6 volts/meter at a distance of of three meters
as follows:

1. The area of a sphere of radius r is 4*Pi*r^2. An isotropic
radiator emitting P watts at the center of the sphere will produce a
power density of Pd = P / ( 4*Pi*r^2) on its surface.

2. The power density is related to the electric field and the
impedance of free space (120*Pi) by the formula Pd = e^2 / (120*Pi).

3. Solving (1) and (2) for the power, P, you come up with P = (er)^2 / 30.

So, for an "e" of 100E-6 and an "r" of 3, P = 0.01732 watts, or
roughly seventeen milliwatts.

Since antennas are not isotropic, the power must be reduced even further
so that the electric field will not exceed the legal limit in the
direction of highest antenna gain.

This calculation ignores line losses and final amplifier
inefficiencies, but there's no way you can convince me that you can
take a 50 watt transmitter and manage to lose so much power that you
have seventeen milliwatts or less being radiated.

All my DeVry Correspondence School instincts once again tell me that
you are seriously in violation of the law. Other DeVry grads at the
FCC will probably agree, as will our distinguished but indisposed
alumnus, AB8MQ, the only man to have discovered negative VSWR.

[Note to Woger: V pbcvrq guvf zngrevny sebz Yyblq Qnivrf. Rng lbhe
urneg bhg.]
Old October 26th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Correction: I accidentally took the square root instead of squaring
the product of e*r. The correct value should be 0.003 microwatts for
an isotropic radiator to produce a 100 microvolt/meter field at three
meters! That's three thousandths of a microwatt, Todd.

Now tell me that 50 to 100 watts isn't way too much power ...
Old October 26th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

You got an FCC license to broadcast on that frequency toddyboy?

Old October 26th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

fuuny thought it is what a meter says that counts

That's what happens when you attempt to think morkie.

Old October 27th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

N9OGL wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

If this is for real, you are plain nuts.

6.950 is not an ISM/HiFER allocation in the US. Even a Canda ISM s
6.765-6.795.

Canadian RSS-210 rules, Section 6.2.2 (e) permit operation in the same
band but at slightly higher field strength, 15.5 mV/m at 30 m. Their
frequency stability requirements are similar. Canada also has another
license-free HF band not available in the USA; 6,765 - 6,795 kHz. Field
strength and frequency limits are the same as those for 13,553 -13,567
kHz.

Terry

Accually, there is band allocation in that band in the US is 100
microvolts per meter @ 3 meters

Todd N9OGL

RFID excitation frequency?
100uV at 3M, ~9'?

Get real, my LOs leak that much.

Your 50W to 100W is so illegal you are plain silly.

That ramps down to less then 1uV at 100M, which is way
below the noise floor at an location I am familiar with.

I see that you are a general class:
"Callsign: N9OGL Class: General Codes: HAI USA
Name: TODD E DAxxxxxxx
Effective: 24 Jan 2002 Expires: 11 Feb 2012

Any general class ham is so clueless as to be a clear luser.

I am only sorry I wasted time and bandwidth reading your posts.

100uV at 3M, that is too sad to even be funny.

Congratulations, you are the 2nd or 3rd person I have killfiled.
You have worked very hard to earn this coveted position.

Terry

Old October 27th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

No signal here in central Ohio . . .

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Nothing heard out here in west last night either.

SWL's, Please don't have bad thoughts about us hams like we're incompetant
or something. Most of us do know how to put out a signal.

SC