RadioBanter

-   -   Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107921-omega-one-radio-6-950-00-mhz.html)

cmdr buzz corey November 18th 06 07:04 PM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

N9OGL wrote:

I could really careless

If you could really careless, then that means you do care some. I think
you mean you "couldn't" care less. Try to get something straight for
once in your pathetic life toddyboy.

Slow Code November 19th 06 12:26 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:

the FCC will not be impressed by any calualtiononly by the result

What the hell is "calualtiononly"?

Just ignore the turds Markie drops on the newsgroup, if you try to figure
them out you'll just get a headache.

SC

Not Lloyd November 19th 06 08:47 AM

The Myna Bird Chirps

The group Myna Bird squawks again.

Not Lloyd November 19th 06 08:48 AM

Myna Bird Speaks

The group Myna Bird squawks again.

Andy the Perv Timberlake November 20th 06 09:06 PM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

Saggytits Lee backpedaled and whined:
On 31 Oct 2006 05:40:43 -0800, Andy the Perv Timberlake Saggytits just loves showing off his lisp from sucking so many cocks wrote:
:
: Saggytits Lee aka Stan Lawson plagiarized and added a few coments to
: make it look like he knew the answer:
:
: Roger didn't go to DeVry, dumbass, unlike you he went to a REAL college.
:
: Plagiarizing again, Stanley? Poor Stanley.

You didn't read the rot13

BWHAHAHAHAHA Only geek losers still use rot13, but then you try to make
words out of your calculator display still, don't you?

That explosion at your house

What explosion? Looks like you ****ed up again, but if you had a
webcam, you'd be able to tell us the make and color of Roger's car.....

Hmmmm. Stan Lawson. Who might he be?

That would be you, ****tard. You think your are Kevin Mitnick, too by
linking to his site.

Andy the Perv Timberlake November 20th 06 09:08 PM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

Rumpranger Davey Heil wrote:
"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message ups.com...

Saggytits Lee aka Stanley Lawson ****ed up again!:
Correction: I accidentally took the square root instead of squaring
the product of e*r. The correct value should be 0.003 microwatts for
an isotropic radiator to produce a 100 microvolt/meter field at three
meters!

Looks like you ****ed up as usual, it wasn't any "accident" on your
part, ****tard.

Like it was when you tried to claim an Alabama ARES website was one for
an ARES organization in West Virginia............

Knock. Knock.

Trying to get your wife to unhook her tongue from the dog's vagina,
Davey? Try cold water next time instead of knocking on your thick skull.

Andy the Perv Timberlake November 20th 06 09:09 PM

crapathon goes on from Myna bird Marqueer

wrote:
On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 03:48:28 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

The group Myna Bird squawks again.

yes you do squak on and on

What irony.

Dave Heil November 21st 06 04:12 AM

On 31 Oct 2006 05:40:43 -0800, Andy the Perv Timberlake wrote:

: Plagiarizing again, Stanley? Poor Stanley.

That explosion at your house

What explosion? Looks like you ****ed up again, but if you had a
webcam, you'd be able to tell us the make and color of Roger's car.....

Why do you think anyone cares about the make or color of your car,
UnWiseman?

Hmmmm. Stan Lawson. Who might he be?

That would be you, ****tard. You think your are Kevin Mitnick, too by
linking to his site.

So you believe that you're responding to Stan Lawson and not me nor
Lloyd nor Chason and you believe that Stan Lawson thinks he is Kevin
Mitnick? That's convoluted even by your standards, UnWiseman.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil November 21st 06 04:17 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
Rumpranger Davey Heil wrote:

No, Roger, I'm haven't posted as anyone but myself. You're grasping at
straws.

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message ups.com...

Saggytits Lee aka Stanley Lawson ****ed up again!:
Correction: I accidentally took the square root instead of squaring
the product of e*r. The correct value should be 0.003 microwatts for
an isotropic radiator to produce a 100 microvolt/meter field at three
meters!

Looks like you ****ed up as usual, it wasn't any "accident" on your
part, ****tard.

Like it was when you tried to claim an Alabama ARES website was one for
an ARES organization in West Virginia............

Knock. Knock.

Trying to get your wife to unhook her tongue from the dog's vagina,
Davey?

Does the thought of something like that get you aroused, Roger? Do you
often fantasize about women having sex with dogs?

Think good thoughts about puppy dogs and kittens. Just don't begin
thinking about them having sex with humans. Take your medicine and
you'll be as normal as you can be.

Try cold water next time instead of knocking on your thick skull.

Your door doesn't do "knock knock". It does "Ding-dong". Then it gets
very quiet inside.

Dave K8MN