RadioBanter

-   -   Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107921-omega-one-radio-6-950-00-mhz.html)

N9OGL October 25th 06 11:50 PM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

October 26th 06 12:32 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

u cuold ust this pic ofyou on ur qs card if u wan two tood it fom my blog
http://i12.tinypic.com/2v809k3.jpg

http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

an_old_friend October 26th 06 12:36 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

wrote:

your crude effort at forgery might be nmore sucessfull fi you paid
attention to the Fact I dont post such picture links ever (might also
help if you posts a pic that looked even vaguely like me

October 26th 06 12:49 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

your crude effort at forgery might be nmore sucessfull fi you paid
attention to the Fact I dont post such picture links ever (might also
help if you posts a pic that looked even vaguely like me

that knot u u ptaetic forge that is tood you know teft is a id cime.

tis is pic of tood fom my blog.

Slow Code October 26th 06 12:51 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Will you be transmitting your cartoons slow-scan?

SC

[email protected] October 26th 06 02:14 AM

N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

If this is for real, you are plain nuts.

6.950 is not an ISM/HiFER allocation in the US. Even a Canda ISM s
6.765-6.795.

Canadian RSS-210 rules, Section 6.2.2 (e) permit operation in the same
band but at slightly higher field strength, 15.5 mV/m at 30 m. Their
frequency stability requirements are similar. Canada also has another
license-free HF band not available in the USA; 6,765 - 6,795 kHz. Field
strength and frequency limits are the same as those for 13,553 -13,567
kHz.

Terry

an_old_friend October 26th 06 02:17 AM

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

If this is for real, you are plain nuts.

6.950 is not an ISM/HiFER allocation in the US. Even a Canda ISM s
6.765-6.795.

Canadian RSS-210 rules, Section 6.2.2

well Illinois is not Canada

Steve October 26th 06 02:41 AM

On 25 Oct 2006 18:17:58 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

If this is for real, you are plain nuts.

6.950 is not an ISM/HiFER allocation in the US. Even a Canda ISM s
6.765-6.795.

Canadian RSS-210 rules, Section 6.2.2

well Illinois is not Canada

Well, learn to read.

"6.950 is not an ISM/HiFER allocation in the US"

Putz.

Lisa Simpson October 26th 06 02:51 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

No signal here in central Ohio . . .

ups.com...

Lloyd Daugherty October 26th 06 01:03 PM

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:51:57 GMT, Lisa Simpson wrote:

No signal here in central Ohio . . .

How's the audio?

----
In message . com,
N9OGL bragged about his radio station with the claim, "the stations
far away say there is no signal but the audio is really good."

[email protected] October 26th 06 07:32 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Bull FUC-ING **** tardboy. Omega Radio has NEVER been
on the air at any time. Never was, Never will be. It is a creation
of your retarded mongoloid sloop-head'd brain. Perhaps if you hadn't
spent the best years of your life jerking off to gay hardcore pron
you'd be somewhere today instead of being just another nerdy twerp
in the ham radio newsgroups better known as the "world's biggest
virtual circle-jerk in cyberspace". No go back to the hot tub and this
time make sure the asswipes from W. Va and AL bring their OWN
condoms.....the cheap *******s! PFHBLTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N9OGL October 26th 06 08:52 PM

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

If this is for real, you are plain nuts.

6.950 is not an ISM/HiFER allocation in the US. Even a Canda ISM s
6.765-6.795.

Canadian RSS-210 rules, Section 6.2.2 (e) permit operation in the same
band but at slightly higher field strength, 15.5 mV/m at 30 m. Their
frequency stability requirements are similar. Canada also has another
license-free HF band not available in the USA; 6,765 - 6,795 kHz. Field
strength and frequency limits are the same as those for 13,553 -13,567
kHz.

Terry

Accually, there is band allocation in that band in the US is 100
microvolts per meter @ 3 meters

Todd N9OGL

Stagger Lee October 26th 06 10:16 PM

On 26 Oct 2006 12:52:48 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
:
: wrote:
: N9OGL wrote:
[...]

A second back of the envelope calculation says you are way over the
legal field strength in this case too. As I said before, you can
calculate the power it takes for an isotropic radiator to produce a
field strength of 100E-6 volts/meter at a distance of of three meters
as follows:

1. The area of a sphere of radius r is 4*Pi*r^2. An isotropic
radiator emitting P watts at the center of the sphere will produce a
power density of Pd = P / ( 4*Pi*r^2) on its surface.

2. The power density is related to the electric field and the
impedance of free space (120*Pi) by the formula Pd = e^2 / (120*Pi).

3. Solving (1) and (2) for the power, P, you come up with P = (er)^2 / 30.

So, for an "e" of 100E-6 and an "r" of 3, P = 0.01732 watts, or
roughly seventeen milliwatts.

Since antennas are not isotropic, the power must be reduced even further
so that the electric field will not exceed the legal limit in the
direction of highest antenna gain.

This calculation ignores line losses and final amplifier
inefficiencies, but there's no way you can convince me that you can
take a 50 watt transmitter and manage to lose so much power that you
have seventeen milliwatts or less being radiated.

All my DeVry Correspondence School instincts once again tell me that
you are seriously in violation of the law. Other DeVry grads at the
FCC will probably agree, as will our distinguished but indisposed
alumnus, AB8MQ, the only man to have discovered negative VSWR.

[Note to Woger: V pbcvrq guvf zngrevny sebz Yyblq Qnivrf. Rng lbhe
urneg bhg.]

Stagger Lee October 26th 06 10:52 PM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

Correction: I accidentally took the square root instead of squaring
the product of e*r. The correct value should be 0.003 microwatts for
an isotropic radiator to produce a 100 microvolt/meter field at three
meters! That's three thousandths of a microwatt, Todd.

Now tell me that 50 to 100 watts isn't way too much power ...

cmdr buzz corey October 26th 06 11:05 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

You got an FCC license to broadcast on that frequency toddyboy?

cmdr buzz corey October 26th 06 11:07 PM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

wrote:

fuuny thought it is what a meter says that counts

That's what happens when you attempt to think morkie.

[email protected] October 27th 06 12:38 AM

N9OGL wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

If this is for real, you are plain nuts.

6.950 is not an ISM/HiFER allocation in the US. Even a Canda ISM s
6.765-6.795.

Canadian RSS-210 rules, Section 6.2.2 (e) permit operation in the same
band but at slightly higher field strength, 15.5 mV/m at 30 m. Their
frequency stability requirements are similar. Canada also has another
license-free HF band not available in the USA; 6,765 - 6,795 kHz. Field
strength and frequency limits are the same as those for 13,553 -13,567
kHz.

Terry

Accually, there is band allocation in that band in the US is 100
microvolts per meter @ 3 meters

Todd N9OGL

RFID excitation frequency?
100uV at 3M, ~9'?

Get real, my LOs leak that much.

Your 50W to 100W is so illegal you are plain silly.

That ramps down to less then 1uV at 100M, which is way
below the noise floor at an location I am familiar with.

I see that you are a general class:
"Callsign: N9OGL Class: General Codes: HAI USA
Name: TODD E DAxxxxxxx
Effective: 24 Jan 2002 Expires: 11 Feb 2012

Any general class ham is so clueless as to be a clear luser.

I am only sorry I wasted time and bandwidth reading your posts.

100uV at 3M, that is too sad to even be funny.

Congratulations, you are the 2nd or 3rd person I have killfiled.
You have worked very hard to earn this coveted position.

Terry

Not Lloyd October 27th 06 12:58 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

wrote in message

: wrote:
: N9OGL wrote:
[...]

My only advice to todd remains invest and use a good metter

Yeah, Todd. Get a better "metter"

Slow Code October 27th 06 01:08 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

No signal here in central Ohio . . .

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Nothing heard out here in west last night either.

SWL's, Please don't have bad thoughts about us hams like we're incompetant
or something. Most of us do know how to put out a signal.

SC

Slow Code October 27th 06 01:08 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

wrote in
oups.com:

N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Bull FUC-ING **** tardboy. Omega Radio has NEVER been
on the air at any time. Never was, Never will be. It is a creation
of your retarded mongoloid sloop-head'd brain. Perhaps if you hadn't
spent the best years of your life jerking off to gay hardcore pron
you'd be somewhere today instead of being just another nerdy twerp
in the ham radio newsgroups better known as the "world's biggest
virtual circle-jerk in cyberspace". No go back to the hot tub and this
time make sure the asswipes from W. Va and AL bring their OWN
condoms.....the cheap *******s! PFHBLTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard it on the 6950 freq yet. I'm thinking the re-Todd is
pulling our legs.

SC

Slow Code October 27th 06 01:08 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

Stagger Lee wrote in
:

: wrote:
: N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Todd doesn't care. We're all going laugh our asses off and have big party
after he gets Spanked. It's going to be hilarious. He always makes me
laugh when he shows up and attacks everyone.

SC

Slow Code October 27th 06 01:08 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

: wrote:
: N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Markie, shut the hell up.

You're not even smart enough to make a moon bounce contact.

SC

N9OGL October 27th 06 01:14 AM

Stagger Lee wrote:
Correction: I accidentally took the square root instead of squaring
the product of e*r. The correct value should be 0.003 microwatts for
an isotropic radiator to produce a 100 microvolt/meter field at three
meters! That's three thousandths of a microwatt, Todd.

Now tell me that 50 to 100 watts isn't way too much power ...

I could really careless

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

N9OGL October 27th 06 01:14 AM

Stagger Lee wrote:
Correction: I accidentally took the square root instead of squaring
the product of e*r. The correct value should be 0.003 microwatts for
an isotropic radiator to produce a 100 microvolt/meter field at three
meters! That's three thousandths of a microwatt, Todd.

Now tell me that 50 to 100 watts isn't way too much power ...

I could really care less

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Not Lloyd October 27th 06 01:16 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

wrote in message
On 26 Oct 2006 15:07:48 -0700, "cmdr buzz corey"

fuuny thought it is what a meter says that counts

That's what happens when you attempt to think morkie.

indeed it is and that is the fact

the FCC will not be impressed by any calualtiononly by the result

that you CAN't understand that FACT is why you show got cancelled

That is not as funny as seeing you get booted off QRZ, though...

N9OGL October 27th 06 01:18 AM

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

You got an FCC license to broadcast on that frequency toddyboy?

NO, TRY GET ONE SEVEN TIMES, AND THE FCC DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME ON SO
**** THEM AND **** YOU!!!

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

RadioGuy October 31st 06 06:48 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

In article .net,
says...
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

No signal here in central Ohio . . .

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Nothing heard out here in west last night either.

SWL's, Please don't have bad thoughts about us hams like we're incompetant
or something. Most of us do know how to put out a signal.

SC

Those of us with a valid license do. You don't have one so you wouldn't
know.

RadioGuy October 31st 06 06:49 AM

N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Bull FUC-ING **** tardboy. Omega Radio has NEVER been
on the air at any time. Never was, Never will be. It is a creation
of your retarded mongoloid sloop-head'd brain. Perhaps if you hadn't
spent the best years of your life jerking off to gay hardcore pron
you'd be somewhere today instead of being just another nerdy twerp
in the ham radio newsgroups better known as the "world's biggest
virtual circle-jerk in cyberspace". No go back to the hot tub and this
time make sure the asswipes from W. Va and AL bring their OWN
condoms.....the cheap *******s! PFHBLTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard it on the 6950 freq yet. I'm thinking the re-Todd is
pulling our legs.

SC

Its because someone cut your coax so they wouldn't have to hear your big
mouth making illegal transmissions.

Andy the Perv Timberlake October 31st 06 01:40 PM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

Saggytits Lee aka Stan Lawson plagiarized and added a few coments to
make it look like he knew the answer:

1. The area plagiarism flushed Roger didn't go to DeVry, dumbass, unlike you he went to a REAL college.

Plagiarizing again, Stanley? Poor Stanley.

Andy the Perv Timberlake October 31st 06 01:43 PM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

Saggytits Lee aka Stanley Lawson ****ed up again!:
Correction: I accidentally took the square root instead of squaring
the product of e*r. The correct value should be 0.003 microwatts for
an isotropic radiator to produce a 100 microvolt/meter field at three
meters!

Looks like you ****ed up as usual, it wasn't any "accident" on your
part, ****tard.

Like it was when you tried to claim an Alabama ARES website was one for
an ARES organization in West Virginia............

Dave Heil October 31st 06 03:58 PM

Andy the Perv Timberlake wrote:
Saggytits Lee aka Stan Lawson plagiarized and added a few coments to
make it look like he knew the answer:

1. The area plagiarism flushed Roger didn't go to DeVry, dumbass, unlike you he went to a REAL college.

Plagiarizing again, Stanley? Poor Stanley.

So Stagger Lee is now someone named Stan? You seemed so sure that it
was me--and Lloyd and somebody named Chason.

Your therapy sessions don't seem to be working.

Dave K8MN

Stagger Lee October 31st 06 05:05 PM

On 31 Oct 2006 05:40:43 -0800, Andy the Perv Timberlake Secwet Woger wrote:
:
: Saggytits Lee aka Stan Lawson plagiarized and added a few coments to
: make it look like he knew the answer:
:
: Roger didn't go to DeVry, dumbass, unlike you he went to a REAL college.
:
: Plagiarizing again, Stanley? Poor Stanley.

You didn't read the rot13 message that I left for you in the previous
post. If you had, you would have realized that the isotropic power
calculation was done by Lloyd Davies, and I gave him full credit for
it. He values his privacy, and has requested that I use rot13 in any
attribution which references one of his engineering calculations.

That explosion at your house must still be having after effects,
because you seem to be confused. I'm not Dave Heil, and I'm not Stan
Lawson either.

Hmmmm. Stan Lawson. Who might he be? It looks as though you might
be referring to the owner of the Adolph Hitler web site at
http://www.adolfhitler.ws. Why in the world would you be visiting
Nazi web sites, Woger? Did those skinheads who allegedly visited you
brainwash you somehow?

====================
"Roger's background does have International affairs in it. Too bad."
-- International man of mystery, Secwet Woger, in message
.com

Roger November 1st 06 12:39 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message ups.com...

Saggytits Lee aka Stanley Lawson ****ed up again!:
Correction: I accidentally took the square root instead of squaring
the product of e*r. The correct value should be 0.003 microwatts for
an isotropic radiator to produce a 100 microvolt/meter field at three
meters!

Looks like you ****ed up as usual, it wasn't any "accident" on your
part, ****tard.

Like it was when you tried to claim an Alabama ARES website was one for
an ARES organization in West Virginia............

Knock. Knock.

Slow Code November 1st 06 12:44 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

RadioGay wrote in
:

In article .net,
says...
wrote in
oups.com:

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Boy, you really have a hard-on for me. Do you feel that way about all
20wpm Extras?

SC

Slow Code November 1st 06 12:44 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

RadioGay wrote in
:

In article .net,
says...
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

No signal here in central Ohio . . .

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Nothing heard out here in west last night either.

SWL's, Please don't have bad thoughts about us hams like we're
incompetant or something. Most of us do know how to put out a signal.

SC

Those of us with a valid license do. You don't have one so you wouldn't
know.

That license of yours is pretty special, the FCC doesn't send out CB
licenses anymore except no-code ones. You must be proud.

You should know your callsign by now too. What is it?

SC

RadioGuy November 1st 06 02:41 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

In article .net,
says...
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

No signal here in central Ohio . . .

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Nothing heard out here in west last night either.

SWL's, Please don't have bad thoughts about us hams like we're
incompetant or something. Most of us do know how to put out a signal.

SC

Those of us with a valid license do. You don't have one so you wouldn't
know.

That license of yours is pretty special, the FCC doesn't send out CB
licenses anymore except no-code ones. You must be proud.

You should know your callsign by now too. What is it?

SC

I've known my call sign for 5 years. I don't use CB and I'm not a no
code. You're an IDIOT!!!!!!!!

RadioGuy November 1st 06 02:43 AM

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

You're not a 20 wpm Extra. You have no license you liar!!! I don't
have a hard on for any man. You're still an IDIOT!!

I.P. Yurin November 1st 06 10:25 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 02:43:10 GMT, RadioGuy
wrote:
In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

In article .net,
says...
wrote in
oups.com:

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Congrats! Your persistence in this thread just got you killfiled. You
can join your friend there.

--
Col. I.P. Yurin
Commissariat of Internal Security

Stakhanovite
Order of Lenin (1937)
Hero of Socialist Labor (1939)

RadioGuy November 2nd 06 03:25 AM

Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

In article ,
says...
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 02:43:10 GMT, RadioGuy
wrote:
In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

In article .net,
says...
wrote in
oups.com:

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

GO JUMP IN A LAKE !!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmdr buzz corey November 18th 06 07:00 PM

wrote:

the FCC will not be impressed by any calualtiononly by the result

What the hell is "calualtiononly"?