Old October 27th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Provides One And All With Yet Another Opportunity To Humiliate Himself With

QUOTE FROM ONE OF HIS SEMI-ILLITERATE BLOG RAMBLINGS:

new policy on coments
you may indeed coment on the blog but all coments will moderated by ME
so if you coment consit die you lazy ####ers or something along those
line do yourself a kindness and don't bother

( You got the profanity spelled right, Morkie. Now work on the
rest. )

I realy don't care if you coment or not but I will not allow my blog of
which I am of course part of the publishing house to be used for
libeling me soory if that senible policy offends anybody ( and the
preceeding statement is a lie for Politieness sake since if you intend
to use try and harrass me through my blog then I rather hope you are
offended that I will not let you

UNQUOTE

In English, Morkie will continue to stick his head in the sand,
ignore the frequent reminders that he's a liar, educationally bereft, a
pervert and generally just looks like an idiot in print.

Well...actually, Morkie looks like an idiot in ANYthing.

Steve, K4YZ