RadioBanter

-   -   Stamp collecting doesn't require taking a code test. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108092-stamp-collecting-doesnt-require-taking-code-test.html)

RadioGuy November 2nd 06 04:12 AM

Stamp collecting doesn't require taking a code test.

In article .com,
says...
Dear Slow Code,
How about another slow cock sucking? Don't you miss the taste? I'm
ready for you.
Slow Code wrote:
Maybe you people could try stamp collecting.

SC

Be careful. Hes got diseases that haven't been identified. Just ask
his x wife!

K4YZ November 6th 06 09:56 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
Douche Bag wrote:
Dear Slow Code,
How about another slow cock sucking? Don't you miss the taste? I'm
ready for you.

gay bashing just isn't cool

Who's gay bashing...?!?!

Sheeeesh, Mork...I lay off of you for a couple weeks to give you an
opportunity to hire that English comprehension tutor and it appears to
wasted all that time...

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ