RadioBanter

-   -   Stamp collecting doesn't require taking a code test. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108092-stamp-collecting-doesnt-require-taking-code-test.html)

Slow Code October 28th 06 01:30 AM

Stamp collecting doesn't require taking a code test.

Maybe you people could try stamp collecting.

SC

Douche Bag October 28th 06 02:40 AM

Stamp collecting doesn't require taking a code test.

You could try giving me head again. This time don't hum dots and
dashes.

Douche Bag October 29th 06 03:01 AM

Stamp collecting doesn't require taking a code test.

Dear Slow Code,
How about another slow cock sucking? Don't you miss the taste? I'm
ready for you.

an_old_friend October 29th 06 04:13 AM

Douche Bag wrote:
Dear Slow Code,
How about another slow cock sucking? Don't you miss the taste? I'm
ready for you.

gay bashing just isn't cool

amdx October 29th 06 12:04 PM

Stamp collecting and creativity

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
Maybe you people could try stamp collecting.

SC

All these people that go out and buy stamps,
they should be making there own. There seems to be
a post office in every city, it just ruins there creativity
and thinking!
Mike

Slow Code October 30th 06 12:56 AM

Stamp collecting and creativity

"amdx" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
Maybe you people could try stamp collecting.

SC

All these people that go out and buy stamps,
they should be making there own. There seems to be
a post office in every city, it just ruins there creativity
and thinking!
Mike

You don't cut wood for winter, forage the woods for berries, turn the
crank on a model T, build spears to kill a deer, wash clothes in a
river, or make candles to light the night, why would you want to make
your own stamps? Just collect them, no CW test required.

Try not to drool on the sticky side.

SC

[email protected] October 30th 06 01:45 PM

Stamp collecting and creativity

[email protected] October 30th 06 01:46 PM

Stamp collecting doesn't require taking a code test.

RadioGuy November 2nd 06 04:10 AM

Stamp collecting and creativity

In article t,
says...
"amdx" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
Maybe you people could try stamp collecting.

SC

All these people that go out and buy stamps,
they should be making there own. There seems to be
a post office in every city, it just ruins there creativity
and thinking!
Mike

You don't cut wood for winter, forage the woods for berries, turn the
crank on a model T, build spears to kill a deer, wash clothes in a
river, or make candles to light the night, why would you want to make
your own stamps? Just collect them, no CW test required.

Try not to drool on the sticky side.

SC

You don't need any stamps. No one wants a letter from you and you never
pay your bills.

RadioGuy November 2nd 06 04:11 AM

Stamp collecting doesn't require taking a code test.

In article t,
says...
Maybe you people could try stamp collecting.

SC

Maybe you could try playing in traffic at rush hour with a sign around
your neck that says "Run me over get $100"