Old November 2nd 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default I would vote for George Bush again.

Democrats just want to take our money and let terrorists kill us.

SC
Old November 2nd 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
Democrats just want to take our money and let terrorists kill us.

SC

say what??
Old November 2nd 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote in news:PMb2h.1204$l25.607
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Democrats just want to take our money and let terrorists kill us.

SC

Yup, the current administration has a much better plan blowing my money to
create civil war and encourage a whole new batch of terrorists.
Old November 2nd 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:28:51 -0700, john wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Democrats just want to take our money and let terrorists kill us.

Just curious, but who was president and VP during the 9-11 attacks?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0409041pdb1.html

Vinnie S.
Old November 2nd 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

"Vinnie S." wrote
Just curious, but who was president and VP during the 9-11 attacks?

Al Gore

Old November 2nd 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

"MaMaDoG" wrote in message

"Vinnie S." wrote
Just curious, but who was president and VP during the 9-11 attacks?

Al Gore

BZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!

Wrong!

Old November 3rd 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

SamSez wrote in
.196:

Slow Code wrote in news:PMb2h.1204$l25.607
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Democrats just want to take our money and let terrorists kill us.

SC

Yup, the current administration has a much better plan blowing my money
to create civil war and encourage a whole new batch of terrorists.

Your sorry ass is still protected. Stop whining. You only have to worry
if you're a cut & run Democrat. Then the terrorists will follow us back
to America.

SC
Old November 3rd 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:23:59 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

+++Democrats just want to take our money and let terrorists kill us.
+++
+++SC

***************

Been listening to conservative talk show lately?

james
Old November 3rd 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 00:55:16 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

+++SamSez wrote in
1.64.196:
+++
+++ Slow Code wrote in news:PMb2h.1204$l25.607
+++ @newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:
+++
+++ Democrats just want to take our money and let terrorists kill us.
+++
+++ SC
+++
+++ Yup, the current administration has a much better plan blowing my money
+++ to create civil war and encourage a whole new batch of terrorists.
+++
+++
+++Your sorry ass is still protected. Stop whining. You only have to worry
+++if you're a cut & run Democrat. Then the terrorists will follow us back
+++to America.
+++
+++SC

*************

What really make you think that your silly back side is protected?

Kepp thinking you are safe and sound and be ready to drink your
hemlock when the time comes.

james
Old November 4th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

james wrote in
:

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:23:59 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

+++Democrats just want to take our money and let terrorists kill us.
+++
+++SC

Been listening to conservative talk show lately?

No, The democrat leadership in Congress.

SC