Old November 3rd 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I know what K4YZ feels like now.

Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog AKA
RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

SC
Old November 3rd 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Slow Code wrote:
Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog AKA
RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

SC

it even worse than the lazy ****-tards hating cw. its more of the
radical homosexual agenda that democrats like markie & chris love.

chris, or whatever that fag is calling itself, will attack whoever
stands up for decent american values. you scare them sc because they
know you're right.

Old November 3rd 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I know what K4YZ feels like now. he should feel like a harssing loser

RadioGuy wrote:
In article t,
says...

Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog AKA
RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

SC

You're such an idiot. I'm not Chris!!!

indeed he is stupid

Old November 6th 06, 09:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Uttering yet ANOTHER Death Threat!

wrote:
On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 00:55:15 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

your will be dead first

Porkie Morkie can't get away from threatening others!

Steve, K4YZ