RadioBanter

-   -   RRAP is much better when Markie's gone. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/109240-rrap-much-better-when-markies-gone.html)

Not Steve November 18th 06 05:31 AM

RRAP is much better when Markie's gone.

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message oups.com...

Un-Wiseman wrote:
"Ten Four Good Buddy" UnWoger@anon wrote in message

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and not
have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

Have a little ham radio fun this weekend. In between some of the other
things you do, maybe put the headphones on and make a couple CW contacts.

SC

I think I'll cruise 17M for a while. My favorite band. Too bad Mark can't
join us there.

dit dit dah......

(should have been dit dit dit dah)

Hey, Davey k8mn, you also cruise myspace.com for underaged boys to chat
to.............

Speaking from experience, Roger? So much Myspace, so little time, eh?

http://whywogersucks.blogspot.com/

Andy the Perv Timberlake November 20th 06 09:19 PM

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and not
have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

Have a little ham radio fun this weekend. In between some of the other
things you do, maybe put the headphones on and make a couple CW contacts.

SC

I think I'll cruise 17M for a while. My favorite band. Too bad Mark can't
join us there.

dit dit dah......

(should have been dit dit dit dah)

Hey, Davey k8mn, you also cruise myspace.com for underaged boys to chat
to.............

Speaking from experience, Roger? So much Myspace, so little time, eh?

That why you post there N8WGM?

Andy the Perv Timberlake November 20th 06 09:20 PM

crapathon contiues

wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and not
have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

Have a little ham radio fun this weekend. In between some of the other
things you do, maybe put the headphones on and make a couple CW contacts.

SC

I think I'll cruise 17M for a while. My favorite band. Too bad Mark can't
join us there.

dit dit dah......

(should have been dit dit dit dah)

Hey, Davey k8mn, you also cruise myspace.com for underaged boys to chat

projecting again

Tell us about having sex with a 17 year old boy, pervert, then talk
about projecting.