Old November 11th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default RRAP is much better when Markie's gone.

It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and not
have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

Have a little ham radio fun this weekend. In between some of the other
things you do, maybe put the headphones on and make a couple CW contacts.

SC
Old November 11th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and not
have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

Have a little ham radio fun this weekend. In between some of the other
things you do, maybe put the headphones on and make a couple CW contacts.

SC

I think I'll cruise 17M for a while. My favorite band. Too bad Mark can't
join us there.

dit dit dah......

Old November 11th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Ten Four Good Buddy" UnWoger@anon wrote in message

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and not
have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

Have a little ham radio fun this weekend. In between some of the other
things you do, maybe put the headphones on and make a couple CW contacts.

SC

I think I'll cruise 17M for a while. My favorite band. Too bad Mark can't
join us there.

dit dit dah......

(should have been dit dit dit dah)

Old November 12th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default RRAP was much better when Markie was gone.

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:51:05 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and
not have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

funny how you choose not to post anything about ham radio I can see
having read no 90 percent of the trash writen while I visited
milwalkee
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I'm begining to think it doesn't do any good to post radio threads in RRAP
because you take a crap on every one of them. People will agree with me,
this group was less retarded looking while you were away. Now go shove
your retard head in Keweenaw Bay.

SC
Old November 12th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:51:05 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and
not have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

funny how you choose not to post anything about ham radio I can see
having read no 90 percent of the trash writen while I visited
milwalkee
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I'm begining to think it doesn't do any good to post radio threads in RRAP
because you take a crap on every one of them. People will agree with me,
this group was less retarded looking while you were away. Now go shove
your retard head in Keweenaw Bay.

SC
..
Agreed. It was akin to a mini vacation during Mork's absence. I regret his
return.

Old November 12th 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default crapathon goes right one

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:54 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:51:05 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and
not have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

funny how you choose not to post anything about ham radio I can see
having read no 90 percent of the trash writen while I visited
milwalkee
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I'm begining to think it doesn't do any good to post radio threads in RRAP
because you take a crap on every one of them.

you have never posted any serious radio related material sc
'''
Nor have you, Mork, save for whining incessantly about existing CW
requirements to upgrade your No-Code CB license.

Old November 12th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

You forgot to restore the subject after Markie crapped on it, so I've
done it here. Remember: Mark *hates* having the subject line restored,
so we should all do it.

Motto: If Markie hates it, it must be good.

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:56:42 -0500, Not Steve anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:54 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:51:05 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and
not have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

funny how you choose not to post anything about ham radio I can see
having read no 90 percent of the trash writen while I visited
milwalkee

I'm begining to think it doesn't do any good to post radio threads in RRAP
because you take a crap on every one of them.

you have never posted any serious radio related material sc
'''
Nor have you, Mork, save for whining incessantly about existing CW
requirements to upgrade your No-Code CB license.

For Global Domain Consolidation, Research & Intelligence,
and Enterprise DNS, go to: www.markmonitor.com
Old November 12th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:35:24 -0500, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:47:29 +0000 (UTC), Lloyd
wrote:

You forgot to restore the subject after Markie crapped on it, so I've
done it here. Remember: Mark *hates* having the subject line restored,
so we should all do it.

no I merely like to label thing accurately

and anything sc posts is crap

same goes for you

Old November 12th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Marks crapathon continues ad-nauseum

wrote:

You forgot to restore the subject after Markie crapped on it, so I've
done it here. Remember: Mark *hates* having the subject line restored,
so we should all do it.

no I merely like to label thing accurately

and anything sc posts is crap

same goes for you
**

Oh, my. A classic case of pot, kettle.

Old November 17th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Un-Wiseman wrote:
"Ten Four Good Buddy" UnWoger@anon wrote in message

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and not
have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

Have a little ham radio fun this weekend. In between some of the other
things you do, maybe put the headphones on and make a couple CW contacts.

SC

I think I'll cruise 17M for a while. My favorite band. Too bad Mark can't
join us there.

dit dit dah......

(should have been dit dit dit dah)

Hey, Davey k8mn, you also cruise myspace.com for underaged boys to chat