Old November 11th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default NIMBUSTERS

First off, I want to say I have never posted anything on nimbusters
(until today). I have never posted "She-male" images (that type of
material I hate more then anything) nor do I really every want to post
anything on there. NIMBUSTERS is a virus, which sits on the world wide
web, a group of Neo-nazi's who go around spewing their hate, and
trashing other people's sites. Threatening, and wishing certain people
(like myself) would Die, or ask if people know anyone that would payu
to kill someone (like me) NIMBUSTERS and it little crew of misfits
think I'm full of **** when I said I was bring the site down, the
truth is I'm NOT full of ****, i sick of them harassign me on here and
on the newsgroups (that's when I first learned about the board and
began monitoring it and saving pages for evidence) NIMBUSTERS and it's
members had me removed from an ISP, thus infringing on my right to
free speech, so life a bitch and it's now your ****ing turn. The
material I gathered, will not only turned over to the host of the
website for removal, but will also be sent to the DOJ (including the
post from the member looking for someone to pay to Kill me) You see
boy you think your ****ing with some dumbass, guess again...I do have
the Money to go after you and I am going to go after you....just wait
and see you stupid mother****ers!!
Old November 11th 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
First off, I want to say I have never posted anything on nimbusters
(until today). I have never posted "She-male" images (that type of
material I hate more then anything)

How about this then! -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kCqBIgktCM

Not only is it a Shemale, but in the video She/He FARTS in YOUR FACE
also!

Bet that one turned all you ham radio perverts on big time eh boys??

Baaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Old November 11th 06, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"olekinghole9007" wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
First off, I want to say I have never posted anything on nimbusters
(until today). I have never posted "She-male" images (that type of
material I hate more then anything)

How about this then! -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kCqBIgktCM

Not only is it a Shemale, but in the video She/He FARTS in YOUR FACE
also!

Bet that one turned all you ham radio perverts on big time eh boys??

Baaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Just because YOU get off on that sort of thing....

Well...

Consider the source.

NIMBUSTERS N9OGL General 2 November 11th 06 08:58 AM
constans,markie on nimbusters TheMonger Policy 1 July 17th 06 02:46 AM
constans,markie on nimbusters TheMonger CB 1 July 17th 06 02:46 AM
NIMBusters is DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NewsGuy Shortwave 14 November 4th 05 01:57 PM
NIMBusters is DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nim Buster General 14 November 4th 05 01:57 PM