RadioBanter

-   -   i tok out teh trash (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/109662-i-tok-out-teh-trash.html)

an old freind November 15th 06 07:41 PM

i tok out teh trash

i just throw it in my yard
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...sjunkyyard.jpg

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Andy the Perv Timberlake November 17th 06 05:07 PM

it is still acrime you know

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:41:06 -0500, "an old freind"
wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

Not Steve November 18th 06 05:17 AM

it is still acrime you know

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message oups.com...

wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

....and your blog is getting more and better humorous comments, Woger.
http://whywogersucks.blogspot.com/

Woger November 18th 06 05:48 AM

it is still acrime you know

wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

nope not a registered sex offender and I amdited I likely have which
is not a crime

you are just libeling me

bragging are you? likely had sex with a 17 year old boy? Roger is jealous

Woger November 18th 06 05:54 AM

it is still acrime you know

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:48:42 -0500, "Woger" anon@anon wrote:

.. .

wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

nope not a registered sex offender and I amdited I likely have which
is not a crime

you are just libeling me

bragging are you? likely had sex with a 17 year old boy? Roger is jealous

no simple fact having had a numbe r of college boy likely I have
encoutered one with fake id

easy to get around. stop sticking your dick in other males butt holes

Andy the Perv Timberlake November 20th 06 09:17 PM

it is still acrime you know

wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

nope not a registered sex offender and I amdited I likely have which
is not a crime

you are just libeling me

Nope you are a pervert and a sex offender, Markie.

bragging are you? likely had sex with a 17 year old boy? Roger is jealous

No, Lardass, it seems like you are jealous of anybody who has sex since
you can't even get the fat ugly xtain girls at a retreat.

Andy the Perv Timberlake November 20th 06 09:19 PM

it is still acrime you know

Lisping Lloyd Davies sucking on a Woger wrote:

easy to get around. stop sticking your dick in other males butt holes

Follow your own advice, pizza boy!

Dave Heil November 21st 06 04:19 AM

it is still acrime you know

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
Lloyd sucking on another Woger wrote:

No, Lardass, it seems like you are jealous of anybody who has sex since
you can't even get the fat ugly xtain girls at a retreat.

....and you've done well with that crowd, Rog? Is the Celtic cross on
your door just bait?

Dave K8MN