Old November 15th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

Default i tok out teh trash

i just throw it in my yard
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...sjunkyyard.jpg

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old November 17th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default it is still acrime you know

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:41:06 -0500, "an old freind"
wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

Old November 18th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message oups.com...

wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

....and your blog is getting more and better humorous comments, Woger.
http://whywogersucks.blogspot.com/

Old November 18th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

nope not a registered sex offender and I amdited I likely have which
is not a crime

you are just libeling me

bragging are you? likely had sex with a 17 year old boy? Roger is jealous

Old November 18th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:48:42 -0500, "Woger" anon@anon wrote:

.. .

wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

nope not a registered sex offender and I amdited I likely have which
is not a crime

you are just libeling me

bragging are you? likely had sex with a 17 year old boy? Roger is jealous

no simple fact having had a numbe r of college boy likely I have
encoutered one with fake id

easy to get around. stop sticking your dick in other males butt holes

Old November 20th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

nope not a registered sex offender and I amdited I likely have which
is not a crime

you are just libeling me

Nope you are a pervert and a sex offender, Markie.

bragging are you? likely had sex with a 17 year old boy? Roger is jealous

No, Lardass, it seems like you are jealous of anybody who has sex since
you can't even get the fat ugly xtain girls at a retreat.

Old November 20th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Lisping Lloyd Davies sucking on a Woger wrote:

easy to get around. stop sticking your dick in other males butt holes

Follow your own advice, pizza boy!

Old November 21st 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
Lloyd sucking on another Woger wrote:

No, Lardass, it seems like you are jealous of anybody who has sex since
you can't even get the fat ugly xtain girls at a retreat.

....and you've done well with that crowd, Rog? Is the Celtic cross on
your door just bait?

Dave K8MN

rrap trash an old freind CB 1 September 21st 06 12:57 AM
White Trash Follows Mark From NimBusters an old freind Policy 31 July 27th 06 04:22 PM
Realist Pro-46 .. Trash or Treasure? Diane Vee Scanner 7 September 25th 04 02:16 AM